[ARENA] Clash of the Titans

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

[ARENA] Clash of the Titans

Post by roleplayinggamer »

OOC: I am interested in having a spar, as I haven't had a good one in ages! Here are the requirements to be considered as a potential opponent:

1. Only one person will be accepted for this battle.

2. The selected person must be capable of a minimum of paragraph role play (average post six full sentences), with a STRONG preference for multiparagraph role play (average post should include a minimum of two paragraphs, with no maximum).

3. The dueling characters will both be dragons, this spar should prove to be an entertaining distraction from the hum-drum every day role playing adventures. You get to pick what kind of dragon you are, I am going to be a blue dragon. You must choose a different type of dragon to keep things interesting.

4. Both dragons can be of any age category but no bigger than "large" sized according to the version 3.5 D&D monster manual.

5. The dragons cannot have classes, their stats, abilities, skills, and feats, will be straight out of the monster manual.

6. Fighting style will be T 1.

All are welcome to inquire, but once an applicant is selected, all others are asked to refrain from posting, though all are still welcome to watch the fireworks!
roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

Re: Clash of the Titans

Post by roleplayinggamer »

How bout'cha Xion? Or are there any others? I've seen a few paragraph posts on this board. This is also a good way for you guys to practice multiparagraph role play. It takes time to become good at it. I started out as a one liner, and have been practicing almost obcessively since 1996. Role play rocks as entertainment, it's either REALLY cheap (compared to other forms of entertainment) or it's free!