[CAMPAIGN] It's Not Supposed To Do That! UH - Oh...

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"Hssss. Don't go to the bad darkling pretty, sweet warmling. Bad bad darkling he is." He fawned, stroking her sleeve and fawning ingratiatingly. The fact that he was a cold and clammy ghoul possibly made this a little less effective...
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

Post by roleplayinggamer »

[quote="Xion":2jgf9nsm]His breath was heaving, thick and calm as it stretch into his lungs and through his body, darting eyes, calculated with corrupt and foul plots to twist and maneuver his way through the ranks of the Underdark. His smile would fade, Teal shivering through the inky blackness to the human woman, and then to the rotten form beside her.

"[color=darkred:2jgf9nsm] A human hmm? And what random powers would have linked you to the untaped and unfathomable Arcane beyond the rules of the Ley Line. [/color:2jgf9nsm]" His address wasn't a question, more of an insight as he walked over to the two, gleaming through the stench on two legs and waving him off. As for the human, a near kind smile played across his lying face, he wanted her to swoon to him, to give into that temptation of his unearthly beauty as to allow him to easily manipulate her simple mind. By all means her ability to weave such extraordinary power was enough reason for him to use her, to delude her in his lies like a Viper.

"[color=darkred:2jgf9nsm] Human girl Mirabelle, you find yourself deep in the cities of the Underdark, home of the Drow and other monstrous creatures. Do not fear this hollow shell beside you, there are much worse and darker evils about, come. [/color:2jgf9nsm]" His hand gestured to her, turning about as he turned on his heels, heading close to his mount with a pat on his back and leaving off on foot. If she were to follow, she would remain safe, after all, what she didn't realize is only 60 or so feet from them were swarms of hidden warriors, ready to pounce and obliterate anything that opposed their hier. As for the Ghoul, he was welcome to come, the fact that Xion, a means of rulership not killing him on the spot was like welcoming '[i:2jgf9nsm]it[/i:2jgf9nsm]' with open arms.

((Bah, another mundane and simple post.))[/quote:2jgf9nsm]

"Get your filthy hands off of me you haggard old wretch!" She comanded the ghoul, jerking her arm away from 'Pete'. He may have been kind enough, but honestly, did he expect kindness from the frail human girl in return? The girl whom he'd just made confessions to about ripping his kinsmen's throats out? He was a monstrocity of the foulest sort so far as she was concerned, and she wanted nothing more to do with him. He deserved to perish in her eyes, and had she the ability to make it so, she would have seen to the matter. "I swear 'Pete', or whatever your real name is, if you don't let me be, you'll regret it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She simultaniously wanted to impress Xion with her taking control of the situation, and to get the message across to the obviously oblivious undead. She sneered at 'Pete', ignoring his requests that she not heel at Xion's side like a foolish, and dutiful hound. She was excited that he showed interest in her at all, after all, she was naught more than a young peasent, whose value in society was limited to being the trophy of a grouchy old dairy farmer... until now. She was taken in and swallowed whole by his beautiful teal orbs, blushing as she admired his handsome visage.

"Yes my lord, merely a lowly human girl", she replied gently, trying to stroke his ego. Women were taught from a young age that manipulation was the key to achieving their goals, both good and evil ladies alike. After all, a king might be an official ruler, but between pillow talk, and mystifying beauty, men were often easily seduced into allowing soft whispers to remain in their thoughts, only once they left through the males' lips, they were of course, his ideas... "I fear I am unfamiliar with the things of which you speak Sir, what is the 'Arcane'? And what is the 'Ley Line'?" It was painfully obvious that the young woman was as fresh to magic as they came.

Xion would hardly have to make any sort of effort to get her to adore and even worship the ground he walked on. She was young, and the young were so often nieve, as she was. She found him breathtaking, and she couldn't help but stare at him, longing to just blurt out so many questions. His undeniable grace and strength alone made her swoon, though she was sure he had a very beautiful wife at home, and so she kept her desires to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was to be made a laughing stock, or worse... be envied by an older wife and executed!

Her smile was ever present, and as he explained where she was, it brought some small measure of comfort to her. She was curious as to what drow were; he made them sound like monsters the way he described the horrors of this foreign world she had been randomly replaced to, she hoped he would protect her from these drow. She was sure he would, he seemed benevolent enough, and he was so impressive... and dreamy...

He may as well have patted his hip, for she quickly began walking slightly behind him, as ready and happy as a mindless puppy to it's master. "Thankyou my lord, though you don't have to refer to me as 'human girl', I'm just plain 'ol Mirabelle." She seemed very jovial, and could hardly wait to meet the source of the power she felt so intensely throughout the area. As they began moving off back to Xion's base of operations, every so often she would pause, closing her eyes very tightly and flinching. The illithid's powerful psionic presence was too much for her fragile, untrained mind to cope with. She was having increasingly worse sensations of pain as they drew nearer to him, the closer they moved, the more frequently her headaches occured, until it was almost on par with a migraine. To stand in his presence would surely cause her to black out of consciousness.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Pete shrunk back when Mirabelle jerked away, huddling a short way away from her and moaning. He hung back slightly as she walked away, but his keen eyes and nose picked up the drow warriors hidden in the darkness. He wimpered and hurried off into the darkness, hoping never to be so unfortunate in his choice of meals again.
Last edited by Tyrmer on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
roleplayinggamer
Maid
Maid

Post by roleplayinggamer »

[quote="Tyrmer":19s7zuif]Pete shrunk back when Mirabelle jerked away, huddling a short way away from her and moaning. He hung back slightly as she walked away, but his keen eyes and nose picked up the drow warriors hidden in the darkness. He wimpered annd hurried after the two, hanging back slightly so as nto to incur Mirabelle's wrath again.[/quote:19s7zuif]

Tyrmer,

Xion's player and I have discussed things on the phone, and we're both finding it very unfair to put as much effort as we do into our multiple paragraphs when you don't. I'm sure you could if you tried, but until you feel up to it, we would like to request that your character make his exit from this role play, and that nobody new enters unless they can multipara. A paragraph is an absolute minimum of 3 sentences, and multipara requires an absolute minimum of 2 paragraphs. For purposes for joining this thread, or continuing in it, you'll have to be able to keep up with mine and Xion's post, which means minimums just won't cut it. Xion has already stopped posting due to this, and I am tired of waiting. Please do not take exeption to this, as nobody is here to make personal attacks, or to single anyone out. We're both just saying that we want to multipara. That is what is fun for us. I'm sure Xion will chime in and add his 2 cents.

- Gamer
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Moved to Campaigns as OP has imposed rules on the play, no longer making it free flow.