More Than Just An Adventure

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

"How...Where...When...?" Orlandu shook his head in disbelief as he laid eyes upon the girl and her pegasi friend.

"That's a pegasus!"

He stated the obvious, his mind too baffled to think of anything else to say.

He then turned to Amy as she approached and spoke.

"Haha! I like it! Bring 'em on I say!" He replied to her comment.

"Amy eh?"

With axe in right hand he rested it on respective shoulder, and with his left hand pointed his thumb to his chest.

"I'm Orlandu. Trophy-hunter of Selune!" He proclaimed with a proud tone of voice and a smug grin on his face.

"I was tasked by the mayor of the nearby town...What's it's name..." He sratched his head, then continued "Bleh I forget. Anyway...I was tasked to keep the lands safe from a murderous, vicious, marauding werewolf." He explained.

"And now I find this gathering of oddities..."

He spat on the ground.

"You in cohorts with the beast?"

"Doesn't matter I suppose. The beast is dead and my job done."

He opened up a small pouch on his belt, revealing all sorts of sordid curiousities. He forked around for a bit, then pulled out a pair of blood-stained fangs, similiar to that of a wolf's.

"See? Bastard met his match in me he did!" He offered a huge toothy grin, then put the fangs back in his little pouch.
Plynn uns''aa tarthe...Sei''lor uns''aa duul''sso...
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She stares at them, obviously too surprised to say a word. She bites her lips, looking down at the ground, wondering whether or not to trust the newcomers ... a tree was not likely to betray her in any way, but humans? Drow? She looks back up at them, her thoughts interrupted by a large horn blowing in the distance.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Lightning reared and lightning flared from the ground when his hoofs hit the ground. Quin looked towards the sound of the horn then looked back. "I am a friend I can assure you all, I am different but I am also alone have been for a few days. Yes he is a Pegasus.." as she turns and faces the man. "He is named Lightning and he is more than my mount, he is my best friend." Lightning got prancing at the sound coming deep with in the forest. Quin saw a flock of birds flying out of the trees as a warning and she listened to the cries they were giving. Almost speaking to her as they flew past.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Amy while looking at this poor sod in front of her tried not to either yawn or laugh.* You do realize werewolf's have been know to gather in packs?

*before she could even start to insult the poor sod, a big sneeze came along. The allergy reared up*

"Of fer'- FEATHERS!!!" *She looked over to the pegasus* "Are you friggin' kidding me here? Why is it always my luck that I run into flying four-legged chickens?
:3
Quin_Larien_Halfling
Regular

Post by Quin_Larien_Halfling »

Insulted by the remark Lightning pawed the ground and looked ready to charge, but knew better for Quin would have then gotten angry. He just took the insult., then he heard Quin say, " He is far from a chicken Miss Amy, he is more intelligent that I sad to say." Quin could see he did not like this girl and watched her carefully. She said to Lightning, "Rescho wiu, udos xun naut ssinssrin ulu jous jala jank d'aggression wun gil'ssrigghinn." (Easy boy, we do not want to show any type of aggression in anyway.)
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

"Eh? Well this one would be the exception then, wouldn't it?" He frowned as he spoke to Amy.

"And you should be more respectful towards such a magnificent beast!" He scolded her, pointing at the pegasus.

He turned to adress Quin and Lightning.

"I share your kinship."

He gave a loud whistle, then shouted.

"Falte! Come here boy!"

He whistled again, then continued to speak with Quin.

"He will be along shortly. I too possess an understanding with another creature. As well as an empathy for all good animals of the lands. You will see."

Exhilerated by the forest so suddenly springing to life following the horn blow, Orlandu readied himself for battle...Flexing his muscles and stretching his joints.

"About time..." He muttered.

"All this conversing is making my muscles all soft and mushy..."
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*putting a mask on her face, and hearing the horn blow, she halted herself from further argument*
"We'll continue this latter, now it's time to ready our swords."
*She released her crossbow from the leather bounds holding it. Strapped to her right leg, was a quiver with ten small bolts, all glowing a gentle blue. She charged her crossbow with one.*
"Now concerning the magical beasts...STEVIE! You can come out now, nobody's going to strip you of your ever-worthless fur."
"Really?"
*A small rumble from the bush, and out comes a big, very shabby, and pathetic looking weasel. It climbed up on Amy's shoulder and started shivering.*
"I know I called your chicken a lot of things...but this thing goes beyond being pathetic. He was a lab experiment for some wizard. Being on a borrowing spree I freed it...it won't go away ever since that day. Introduce your self. You can still talk...I think."

*The rodent stood up, still shivering, and having a very stupid expression on his face, he spoke...at least tried to speak*
"H-He-Hello...Steve...Stevie...Hello...hy...how ya' doin'?...hello...AXE!!! BIG AXE!!!"
*He ran away back into the bushes, making the bush shiver and shake*
"I forgot to mention he's an absolute coward...He can pick a lock nicely though...If I can convince him the lock won't devour him...Come back Steve, he won't hurt you.
Morfilmar_Desh
Maid
Maid

Post by Morfilmar_Desh »

"That's right little one" Orlandu assured the weasel, directing his voice at the bush while he stuck his axe into the ground and grabbed the longbow at his back.

"That is of course...Unless you're one of them Rashemen killer-weasels. Those will eat your eyes right out of your sockets y'know"

He continued with a silly smirk on his face as he pulled an arrow from his quiver and set it in his palm.

He strung the bow slightly.

"As a matter of fact I think I saw one in that bush..." He feigned as he grinned at Amy.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She stares at Amy and the others, confused, and steps back slightly, having little trust in magical animals.
She feels her hip, inwardly sighing in relief as she feels a small dagger in a hidden sheath as she hears the horn, looking over at Broadbeam.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

"RAshemen killer...STEVE! Get your cowardly ass out of there and close to my leg. We'll need to poke someone's eye out!
Will this thing come out already?
Steve go see what's in that bush..."

[color=red:16vincxg]"Who me?[/color:16vincxg]

"No, your twin brother, who is also by chance called Steve. Yes you!
Now, go in there and scout! Your stench will probably kill it. Now go!

[color=red:16vincxg]Alright, alright...sheesh...[/color:16vincxg]
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

+Concealed within the comforting shadows of a nearby grotto she stared at the scene playing out within the forest. Her lithe body moved to lean against the entrance as she took in the stranger's demeanors. It was an extreme rarity for a cleric of her standing to be so near these territories. It would be extremely unlucky if her Matron discovered her tryst with the surface world. The young cleric's ears twitched as the echo of the horn whispered it's tune into her ears. She slowly tilted her head in the direction it was produced, her eyes squinted as she made out the distinct shapes moving through the brush. A coy smile played upon her lips.+

"Usstan brorn vel'bol nindolen oolos inth ulu xun nin?"
(I wonder what these fools plan to do now?)

+She whispered the phrase ever so gently, for even she doubted that she spoke herself. Her weight shifted to one leg as she turned back to the persons consorting within these forests seldom visited. Her long fingers gently carressed her decorated staff which produced a continuous orb of light circling about a peculiar stone ecrusted within intricate designs.+

"Xun dos talinth nind ph'aluin ulu dro'xun l'i'dollen d'nindol taur, Elgluth?"
(Do you think they are going to survive the ways of this forest, Scourge?)