A journey

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

OOC: *blink* Gollum?
IC: The dwarf grins, swatting at yet another orc, "I knew ye'd complain!" He takes out an orc that Hrothgar was aiming for, grinning and winking at his old friend. "Ye'd ne'er forget the thrill o' the fights,would ye?" he snorts, "Ye hardly do enough fighting to know how to in the first place!"
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"Hardly any fighting?" Hrothgar roars at Kelp, planting his axe so firmly into an orc's head that it goes down to his navel. "Where were you at the battle of Badden Fjord? Or Issombrihg? Still gettin' ya' ass wiped by ya mammy I'd wager." He hacks the legs off of an orc that was swiping at Kelp from behind before turning round to headbutt another squarely in the groin.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

He ran fast and reached the Orcs first.
he leaped from a nearby rock and slashed at the nearest orc , his sharp red-glowing and bloody sword cuts the head of its shoulders ;
its sister blade stabed an orc in the eye , its tip comin out from the back of the head. he landed firmly on his feet and did a grasefull spin , his swords leading , one slitting a throat the other cutting an arm.
Four orcs were dead in a split sacond. he noticed a terrified orc going to throw an axe on him but the elf killed him before he could respond, he noded he thanks to him and slashed at the near orc , who from some reason didnt move but just stared at him wide eyed , cuting a deep rad line from his face to his hip and getting himself covered in blood. "Come on!! my swords have'nt ended their feast and i expect you to be polite and stay!!" he cried and howled in glee.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek heard the warcry of the other drow and shook his head slightly as he moved to his next opponent. As he did so another orc moved in on him. Malek dealt a quick kick to the orc's face and planted his left hand nilarn into the other orc's chest. At the same time, he unleashed a blast of ice at the orc he had just kicked in the face. Withdrawing his swords, he ducked from a slash to his head. He crouched down and spun his left leg about, sweeping the orc's feet out. He then delivered a coup de grace by slitting the orc's throat.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

"There was a battle tha' ye did nae invi'e me to?" he frowns, grasping his axe and splitting an orc skull in two with it. "And ye call yersel' a frien' o' mine! Here was I, trying to cross the worl' to fin' ye, an' all I get is a "Ye missed the battle"?!" He ducked low under an axe swing, crawling out from under the orc and hitting its' back with his axe. He yanked it back out, nearly pulling out half of the orcs' spine as well, hitting another square in the face.

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek shakes his head again at the bickering of the dwarves. He takes a moment to look around. Surely the orcs must be nearly killed off?

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: 15/20 dead.

IC: "Well its kinda' hard to get a message out to ya' friends." Replies Hrothgar, parrying a blow with the handle of his axe. "When ya'r surrounded on all sides with naught to eat but ya' boots for months on end!"
Titles:

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Delvaro ducked under a spear throw and was at the goblin at a moment lopping its head. than he looked at the elf noticing the ice blast. "spellsword" he muttered then he turned to the ring of dead goblinkind centered by the 2 dwarfs.
"shut your mouth there!" he yelled to them "take your guard , the only reason i didnt slay those pigs was because of th-" hes word were cut short by a giant rock hitting the groung between them nearly a feet from Del.
"giant" he said as the huge behemoth crossed the tree line another score of orcs coming behind him.
"Frost giant" he stated.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Goblins? I see no goblins XD

IC: Hrothgar has just stuck his axe into one of the last of the orcs when he feels the impact of the rock through his feet. Turning round with his axe still in the orc he snarls. "Kelp go left, A'll tak' right." Withdrawing his axe he adopts the stance that every dwarf is taught with respect to giants; keeping low down and moving quickly so as to dodge their wild swings.
Titles:

Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: I'm not a spellsword. My right hand nilarn has an enchantment of icy blast. Just for your information/entertainment. :D

IC: Malek's moment of counting cost him as a crude dagger makes it's way into his left shoulder. Malek rips it out of his shoulder and lets out a roar that sounds like it came from the depths of hell. Abandoning anything resembling stealth or serenity he runs in at the remaining few orcs. They never had a chance. Malek turns around and sees the second group of orcs and the giant. He drops back into the shadows hoping the giant hadn't seen him yet. Putting away his swords, rage, and pain, he draws his bow and nocks an arrow. Taking careful aim, he lets go and watches the arrow hit the giant square in the chest. "Xsa," he curses as he nocks another arrow, trying to compensate for his wounded left arm. He lets fly again, this time taking out the giant's right eye.

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

OOC: ha but my char doasnt know that!

IC:

he glares at the wounded malek shooting arrows at the giant.
he understood the tactic and ran toward the roaring giant and threw his swords in a overhead manner. whne the swords stuck into his chest he looked at the drow , who was holding a bow by that time , and saw the arrow he shot hiting him in the throat , ripping his vocal cords.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

He roars aloud, running over to the giant, his skill complementing his friend's. He seems annoyed when the other two wqound the giant, hoping for a big kill on his part, but puts his annoyance into his swings, hacking and tearing away at the giant's leg with his axes. He cuts into the leg, ripping his first axe out, blood spraying him. His second cut tears into the giant's muscle, causing the igant to roar in anger an pain and stumble, looking about wildly for his attacker.

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Well SOMEONE had to be injured eventually.

IC: As Kelp goes in for the kill, Hrothgar mirrors his movements perfectly on the opposite side, slicing through the giants tendons and hamstring causing it to scream in agony and swing violently for its attckers. The giant catches Hrothgar with the blunt side of its axe and he is picked up and flipped head over heels into a tree, crushing his helmet to his head.
Titles:

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

he saw Hrothgar getting smacked and screamed at denial
he dropped his bow and ran of the giants chest and retrieved his swords and started to hack his already torn throat , causing a spray of blood on himself , but the giant slapped him across the side.
though the attack was clumsy and weak it still hurt and coused Delvaro to fly few feet.
He landed in a roll growling , fully covered in blood , head to toe , and ran back to the giant roaring in rage , ignoring the sharp pain coming from his weist.
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek took aim yet again, taking out the giant's other eye. Nocking another arrow, he felt that this would be it. This shot would either kill the giant, or no shot would. Letting go, he watched his arrows trajectory while holding his breath.