Just Another Day In The Underdark

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

The Joy of the fall, hitting the ground suddenly clearly not fun, especially when danger is near. The sword sldes from seath as the other hand traces the lizard's body for injury. Of what conversation hread it appears only one might be coming in his direction. Hopes that the lizard is ready to be riden.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She nods, her eyes wide with excitement and worry. [i:131nw5xf] It's all yours, [/i:131nw5xf] she flashes back, concentrated on the sound near to where Bhaern fell, hoping whoever it was would rather walk a different way than theirs.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:1jwlh0qg]Unen: *Just to be sure that this slave gets away (and that he can get away from the huge drow-by the masked Lord, but he looked even bigger than Uthegental Armgo) he cast up a prismatic wall behind everyone. He then runs toward the cave entrance... somewhat unenthusiastically.*[/color:1jwlh0qg]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

OOC: I hope that you won't mind if a noob like myself to jump in?
IC: Hearing light foot falls not far from his position he draws his weapons, being a moon elf in the Underdark cultured a large amout of paranoia in him,could this be another drow patrol sent out to look for him, he stealthily inches towards the exit of the crevice that serves as his house. Seeing the prismatic sphere gaurding the exit and the large group of drow walking away he curses quietly, and slinks deeper into the shadows.
Elrohir
Regular

Odion Demonius

Post by Elrohir »

Determination scoweled across this Elder Male Drows Features. Then a Chuckle of amusement as the sight of a Lizard rider has fallen in the distance. Shakeing the invisable reins of his magic carpet He glided twords the rubble and lizard rider.

"Tsk tsk. Should be more carefull running on the roof. What were you running from to cause you to so carelessly call from up there."

The Purple Robed man Was adorn with pouches and Satches as if he was Exploreing the underdark for science or something other then the typical fear and timidness of all underdark dwelling creatures. Tho he made no motion to help the man from the rubble.
His eyes flared and ultraviolet purple color as the ruble about the man and his lizzard disipated into dust.

"I am Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of The Midnight Academy. Who might you be."
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt scowled and cast an illusory self into plain view, "Greetings drow, what are you doing in my territory."
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Elrohir finishes checking the lizard for injuries as you declare yourself before turning to face you with a hand crossbow.

"Indeed it was misfortune that the tunnels wall was not secure." Bows head slightly. "An honor of course to meet an argemage. I am Caraen, my task was to capture an escaped prisonor. The fell man however found some powerful creatures to help him escape. The Matron Mother does demand success, but also demands return. If killed I could not return."
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

"Then it would seem to me then not to disobey your mother. Tho I wonder what powerfull creatures caused your flight so to end so abruptly by falling. Gravity is a law to those that beleive in it."

The Archmage floated along on his carpet, twords the direction in which Caraen the lizard rider came from.

"Shall we get a better look at the adversary?"
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

{OOC: I just realised the thread started again ... when I post, should I make it seem like Delvaro's character isn't there anymore or wait to see if he'll post ... ?}
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

OOC: Eh... giving him some time might be best... idk...
IC: Keeping the illusory Zazzt calm and not threatening, he pulled out a wand and, still hidden, pointed it in the direction of the other two.
Rau Xun'Stra
Maid
Maid

Post by Rau Xun'Stra »

Stumbled along those cursed passages, slapping that staff against the ground several more times. Her vision was good in the light, though not nearly as good in the pitch black of the Underdark. She would reach her right arm out, steadying herself against her constant companion as she neared the scene... A Tiefling in the Underdark? What had the world come to...Lost as she was, she wouldn't let that stop her from approaching the fray, her armored guardian taking the lead before her.

"In the name of Velsharoon....Whats happened to that one?" She chimed out softly, her gaze flickering to the severely weakened drow before her crystal blue gaze moved towards the giant. "Well I'll be..." Her words seemed quiet to her, but seemed to echo throughout the caverns as she stayed close to the wall as possible. " Kl'eril khel..Guard my front please...I'd rather not be a prisoner if it can be helped."

The Creature would grumble slighty, its heavily armored frame stepping before the woman as they observed the scene, her arms gently wrapping about its shoulders as she propped herself up for a better view.
Life....So mundane it seems to some...Live wisely while you can...for soon, the strong will once again walk this plane in un-death, bidding the will of the Pale Mistress....
Elrohir
Regular

Odion Demonius

Post by Elrohir »

[color=indigo:iw6m5fw8]Floating forward weather or not the lizard rider followed or not. The carpet takeing him along as he sat humming a modest tune to himself. The flying carpet came to a hover in plain view of all in the cavern. Spectateing with almost bored and lazy eyes. And then he saw it and curriously a Her on it. The tantelizing tinge of magic ripled along his skin as he noticed that the She Carried a Staff. A particular staff much like his own that lay across his lap.

"Ah another possible student or maby even a Teacher. We should Go say Hi. Shouldent we Hercules?" An almost invisable looking Dragon wraped about his Shoulders shook its head and flicked its tongue along the Archmages cheek.

"I think we shall."

Gliding down gently he made no attempt to hid himself but he did avoid getting in the iddle of the mix of the others below. It was the other Wizzard That took his attention. Hailing her in Jestures of peace. Even Drawing back his Robes hood Revealing that he was Drow in all nature. The White hair and Dark skin mostly gave it away. But there was just something diffrent about this one. its just so faint that to the untrained eye no one would notice. He wore an Intricate Violet Dark Blue Velviteen and silk robes. Around the chest and shoulders it looked to be reinforced to act as some sort of armor. He also wore a Violet gemstone wraped in simple leather strings and tied about his neck amongst the many pouches satchels and scrole cases. Silver threads glisten through out the robe as he brought about a Soft Violet light glow ball amidst their area. (10foot) As it was alighted the wrinkles of age even showed slightly upon this Dark Elven kin. Fine lines just about his eyes as if he had been squinting into the sun for far to long. The lines on his cheeks disapeared with a smile as each formed into the smiles own creeses *sp*

"Greetings magus. I am Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy. And who might you be milady?"

His posture had not changed as he just sat atop his Floating carpet crosslegged and staff across his lap. The Staff it self Was a Long Adamantine rod. Set with Five Collored Gemstones. From lowest along the shaft started with Emrald green, Then up slightly and at a 90 degree angle away from the Emrals sat a Facited Topaz, Following the same pattern up Came Saphire and Ruby Then afixed the top of the staff Sat a peculiarly large lump of That same Violet colored Gem as seen around his neck. Arcane runes Grace the staff As Each of the Gemstones are seemingly held in the four claws of a Climging Dragon and the Violet stone set within its mouth. [/color:iw6m5fw8]
Rau Xun'Stra
Maid
Maid

Post by Rau Xun'Stra »

Her fingers would tap along that oddities shoulders for several moments, humming as she surveyed the scene for several moments. Without so much as warning, the golemesque creature turned to face the mage, the Tieflings body being swung around with it. She would hold tightly to her creature for several moments before slipping her grasp away, holding that long, firm staff within her hands as she stared up at the Archmage.

"Archmage you say....I bother not with such titles, Prefering to leave others guessing." She chimed out melodicly, a twisted expression setting upon her face as she gave a slight bow, her gaze remaining upon that odd drow before her. "You may call me Rau.... and this here is my companion.... You may call him Arushathen...."
Life....So mundane it seems to some...Live wisely while you can...for soon, the strong will once again walk this plane in un-death, bidding the will of the Pale Mistress....
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

Smileing to himself as the curious Pale Mistress nearly fell off of her golem.

"Maby you should build your self a saddle for your Golem."

Moveing his left hand in a scooping motion An invisable hand of force gently scooted under the buttox of the Pale Mistress and put her back in place. Then the hand faded as he replaced it back in his lap. His right hand had went up with some sort of food in it as he brought it to his left shoulder. It begain to dissapear as some invisable force laped up at it. He pet the top of the forces head or what you would think is its head but so far is still unknown.

"Shall we? im sure those about us dont need two Wizzards meddilin in their Martial Affairs."

He jestured with his left hand to a diffrent tunnel. The same tunnel some of the drow used to escape the larege and imposeing Warlord. Even though he was sure he alone could obliterate them all with just a thought. So goes those Ancient who chose the path to true power. The power of the Arcane, And the Secrets of Mana. He started to glide in the direction slowly. A kind and gentle smile creased the worn edges of his features.

"So what brings you down here to the deep dark?"
Rau Xun'Stra
Maid
Maid

Post by Rau Xun'Stra »

She eyed the Archmage wearliy for several moments as she nudged the creature forward, holding onto it gently before leaning up, planting a kiss upon its cheek. "Curiousity you might say....The thrill of knowledge, hoping to learn of more ways to further myself....In short, I got lost."

She would slip herself down slowly from that creature, landing lightly upon her feet, stretching herself out a bit. "In honesty...I came down the path of magic on accident. Found myself setting fire to things I shouldn't have been for a long time....But tell me about yourself a bit, Odion was it?"

She would extend that staff slightly, a gentle sneeze escaping her as she glanced about, un-used to the confines of the tunnels. She would bring her fingers over the tip of the staff, whispering gentle words before the crystal atop light up with a brilliant light, then dimming itself down to show the path before her.