A True Goddess

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She watches Del, opening her mouth to retort, but closes it as Jar speaks, not noticing Velve.
She looks back to Jar as he finishes, nodding slowly, clearly grateful to him.
"Thank you, My Lord ..."
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Delvaro tryed to say something but he gave up and just shook his head..
"i did not knew your plans.. and i dont know them now. but if you mean any harm to anyone.. you will have to battle with me!"
though he did not wanted with those drow he cast a curius glance at the elf. wondering what a moon elf might do with drows.
"i hope you are not going to sloughter the elf.." he said
because i will have to fight you if you will try"
and as if on cue a spear stuck into the tree that was behind Del ,
and was followed by hoots and screams of Goblins and orcs.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Ilphven ((If you are still here)) the stuning effect wears off and you hear the voices in the distance.

Watching Serafin offer her healing magic to Delvaro is surprised to see her travel to disappear into the shadows intead of remaining.

Velve for now you remain undetected by Jared as he sets about addressing/cleaning the hares.

((Still in Drow)) "My lady, there is no need of thanks."

At glance to Delvaro.

"Here there is no plan to kill any, though it appeared you had a plan to kill us."
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

"again i appologize at my rude greetings to you , but i think that we should consider this matter at hand?" he said and looked at the first 3 goblins comin into the camp perimiter.
Shirae
Maid
Maid

Post by Shirae »

OOC: i am a little new to rp, so bear with me and any mistakes i might make. thank you.

IC: Shirae walks through the woods till she came to the camp. She blinks a bit, not used to seeing a surface drow encampment. She walks carefully towards the camp, keeping one hand on her holy symbol of lolth that hangs down on her neck. She speaks in a careful manner, as she looks around the camp trying to find out where she stumbled into, "Where am I and what is this place?"
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[color=green:2stu2afe]The hooded figure remains as he is, watching all curiously, thus far apparently undetected. When the first goblins come into view, he slowly slides the large longbow off his back, drawing an arrow from his quiver an notching it, though making no move to pull it back as of yet.

To himself, the figure ponders.. Side with Drow, or orcs and goblins, or possibly try and remain hidden until retreat is viable? He sighed heavily, rolling rather large shoulders in a shrug. What was life without a gamble?[/color:2stu2afe]
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She nods thankfully to Jared, turning over to see the Goblins as Del spoke.
As Shirae enters, she unconsciously wraps Jared's cloak around her tighter, hiding the large symbol of Llolth emblazoned across her dress.
She closes her eyes, trying to recall a spell that would end the battle quickly, in no mood to fight.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Looks up from cleaning the hares as he spear strikes the tree, the goblins enter the clearing along with Shirae. With a soft sign, stands and speaks.

"The matter at hand, this but three goblins for now. They would not be foolish to attack us if given a better offer." Looks to the goblins and speaks to them in goblin. "You are not here by choice to die, join us and your master will be defeated. I offer you protection or death I perfer the former. You have little time to choose."

Glancing to the new lady, one that clearly is a spider kisser based on her demenor, speaks briefly to her in Drow. "My Lady Preistess you are at a camp of House Tandan, with some visitors. uninvited." Glances toward the goblins. "Combat might occur soon."

With a look to Arya. "My Lady I believe supper will be delaid at least a few moments" Steps next to the sword and after touching its hilt, the dim light become brighter, much brighter. So bright that those without daylight adaptation will be unable to see for a few moments.

OOC: This effect should stun the goblins and likely most of the Drow. Clearly ones that have a first visit to daylight effect.
Shirae
Maid
Maid

Post by Shirae »

"house Tandon? I haven't heard of that house before, what are you doing up here?" Shirae asks, trying to find out more about who they are are and where she has found herself. When she hears that combat might occur, she places her hand on a dagger.

She takes a few stumbling steps away from the goblins closer towards the camp, then stops getting blinded and unable to see where she is going, she quickly closes her eyes after seeing the light. "what was that for?" she speaks in a slightly annoyed tone, not used to such intensity of light before.
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[color=green:2lz2z5zc]The figure grunts slightly at the bright light, though remains more or less unaffected, his eyes not so sensitive as a drow or goblins. Quickly, realizing that most are blind, he fires of a single arrow towards the nearest goblin, the arrow flying swift and true.

Having done that, he hastily attempts to scramble up to the lowest branch, his foot slipping once, making a rather loud scraping noise, though he manages to regain his balance, pulling himself to perch atop the branch, perhaps two meters above the ground. Using his armour colours to best effect, he leans against the tree trunk, doing his best to blend in while watching all he can below, bow at the ready.
[/color:2lz2z5zc]
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Niz'Tar'A flinches, closing her eyes and trying not to scream aloud as the stinging pain hit her light-sensitive eyes. She puuls her hood over her face, pulling its cowl low, though not sure that it would be of any use. Kneeling to the floor, she clenches her dagger tightly and waits for the effects to pass.