A True Goddess

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

polaristhe2
Maid
Maid

Post by polaristhe2 »

Some unnatural force (or simply time) forced Ilphven to waken. Seeing all these people around him, (in majority drows) made him feel... Worried at the very least. "Curses..." Mutters out the young elf as he is regaining the feeling of the stable ground beneath his feet. Painful stinging of the bushes thorns made him feel even more uneasy. "My name would be Ilphven, honorable spectators. Does anyone have anything against helping me out of this FRIGGIN' BUSH?!" One stare in the antique yellow eyes of a noticeably older female drow holding a dagger made Ilphven extremely silent. "Priestess, may my death be quick for this insolence I beg of you..." Says Ilphven, after closing his eyes and saying a quick prayer.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

((OOC: Sorry, Sorry. *cowers* Next time I'll wait.))

IC:

[color=indigo:3f6a90ug]Of course, good sir. I shall stand guard. (@ Niz'tar'A) Lady are you in need of healing?[/color:3f6a90ug]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Tilts her head at Sarafin and Jared.
"Lady of the -"She gasps as realisation hits her.
"B-but that's ... Eilistraee!" She backs away cautiously, not sure of how they would take to a drow wearing the Emblem of one of Llolth's most powerful houses - and Llolth's emblem herself.
She doesn't seem to notice Sarafin's quetsion, her thoughts elsewhere.
(Ummm ... I'm kinda completely confused at the moment ...)
Last edited by Arya Baenre on Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:zqjl82zn]Serafin, believing she understands the other female's anxiety, says: "There is no reason to fear. The Lady teaches us that anyone can be redeemed for anything that they have done, and to accept people as they are, not how they used to be." *Sarafin smiles in a kindly manner.*[/color:zqjl82zn]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Looks at the ground, her eyes filled with sadness. She looks back to Sarafin.
"Anything? Even the most horrible things? Wouldn't we have to repent?"

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

OOC: dont Kill me plz!! XD and sorry that this got so long.

Delvaro ran as fast as his torn leg allowed him , and hoping that he dodged the persuit.
he stoped only one time for a quick rest and to check his wound.
"damn worg" he muttered , cursing that worg riding orc that nearly bit off his leg. he couldnt stay in one place for long for he knew the the remaining ocs were looking for him , so got up and kept running. a few moments later he noticed a fire in the distance.
when he neared he silently stalked to the camp perimiter.. through a near bush he noticed 3 drows and one elf..he noticed that one of them had robes with the emblem of lolth. he climbed as silently as he could to a low but consealed branch and took his bow and fitted an arrow... he hoped at that moment that he wouldnt have to fight for he was in no condition to battle , especially drows!
and he hoped that his torn piwafwi still had some magic in it so it could conseal him.. he strang his bow and cried "Drop you weapons!"
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Ilphven you clearly dazed by your fall, are seeing things not before you, though your voice does travel to the clearing. Which might distract the bow weilding Delvaro as your voice reaches the clearing.

Velve (whereever you are) you might also hear the voices in the nights air.

Nods to Sarafin as to standing guard, but sighs internally when Delvaro announces himself. Thinks, what a great guard, though did welcome the offer of healing offered to Niz'tar'A. In each life there must be tests, but why so many at once?

Niz'tar'A "My Lady, I have heard that the crazy one forgives anything should you believe in her."

Of course the appearance of Delvaro changes the scene. With an eye turned toward his voice, dagger on ground, sword seathed and bow on back is at a disadvantage.

"If you are a bandit to steal from us so be it. We have little to offer you though. Two hares, a few weapons and torn clothing.." One hand fliches a bit before Jarad continues to speak. "Come and take what you desire, if you can. Coward of Shadows."
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[color=green:5499ixav]The darkly clad figure tilts its head to the side slightly as the voices drift to its ears, and lets out a faint vexed sigh. Just how many were there? Likely some fools caught by bandits.

Despite the obvious smart move of retreating from the area, curiosity overcomes, as the large shady form slinks its way through the woodland shadows away, going cautiously around the place the music had been heard from not long before.

The voices still present, he approaches the clearing slowly, peering in from beneath the hood, one hand resting on the axe at his belt as he leans on a tree, invisible to all but the most keen of eyes.[/color:5499ixav]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:q7vofu1f](with slight indignation) "Crazy one? 'to err is mortal, forgive, divine'"[/color:q7vofu1f]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

She tilted her head at Jared. "Crazy?" Laughs. "I think if any are crazy, it'd be you, My Lord - you who seem to have no fear of The Divine"

She heard Del, starting and moving forward to stand beside Jar, not quite sure what was happening. Her hand clenched the hilt of her dagger tightly, listening to Jared speak aloud. She turned to him. "What in The Dark Maiden's name is happening?"

Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

OOC: damn why you always have to plan me dead!!

IC :

"DAMN" he muttered himself.. this isnt going as i planned.. he quickly thought of a plan.. "she wears the simbol of lolth!" he cried back , reffering to the female with the torn clothes. "answer me , and fast.. Why are you here?"... and to show his point he jumped from the tree.
as he touched the ground he suddenly felt a horrific pain cross his leg and he stumbled to the ground and dropped his bow.. "damn it.. forgot me leg.." he said under his breath expecting to get himself cut down..
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:33jn44tz]Serafin rushes over to Delvaro. She attempts to hold an unthreatening posture. "Does your leg need healing?" She asks anxiosly. You might get the idea that she's really eager to heal something, anything or anyone.[/color:33jn44tz]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

OOC : my chars name is delvaro.. just like my own name.

IC:

Delvaro scrambles to his feet , but did not make a move to his bow.
"i fear that i do. i am sorry that i threatened you all for i could not be sure if you are evil or not.. but she wears the emblem of lolth!" and he pointed an accusing finger at Niz'tar'a.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Ilphven, still dazed you still hear the voices as does Velve.

"My Lady, I only repeat what is said"
As Delvaro falls and Serafin rushes to offer healing, draws his sword and plants in in the ground between the hares and Arya. A pale blue light of the blade reaches out to replace the fading moonlight. A light becon for moths and other creatures. The small clearing dimly lit by a radius of about 15 feet from where the blade was planted.

"Enough of this. This is my camp and she is under my protection, no matter what jewery she wears. You came as a robber or assassin and complian about another, that might be better then you?

Leaves his guard that became a healer to tend to Delvaro's wounds, as he bends down to collect his dagger and the hares.

"My Lady supper will be ready soon"
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[color=green:1pn85ygy]He tilts his head to the side slightly as he listens to the speaking, he was close enough to make out the words, though he was sure it was no language he knew. It was too dark and he too far away, however, to make out anything of the people save that they mostly had the stature of elves.

He crept closer to the clearing, though as he reached one of the trees closest to the group, one planted a blade in the ground, light expanding from it suddenly. He slips back behind the tree, not sure how far the light will go, though it stops a meter or two short.

He peers back around the tree, this time curiosity getting the better of him, he becomes a fair amount more visible than before.[/color:1pn85ygy]