The boy, the metal, the maker

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=olive:zp1a465t]Malek notices another drow male wandering about and coming in the general direction of the cave "I felt it, it must have been right around here..."[/size:zp1a465t] *suddenly notices Malek* "Oh, hello, I don't suppose you've seen any crazed wizards or annoying holier-than-thou priests around here, have you? Oh, By the way, my name is Unen. Unen D'aerth. And you? Of course, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. ...You follow the dark maiden, yes?" He speaks in High Elven.[/color:zp1a465t]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek, draws his nilarnen (plural for nilarn) and holds them out defensively. Snow Leopard glows with a cold light as the moisture in the air around it crystallizes. Malek takes a moment and remembers what was asked of him. "Yes, I am a ranger in the service of Eilistraee. Crazed wizards or annoying priests? Hmmm...that depends. Are you a priest, a wizard, annoying or crazy?" Malek has calmed down a little, though he remains on the defensive. He moves to stand between the caves entrance and the stranger.
Last edited by Malek on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:1scm7zzg]"As to your first, I have already told you, Unen D'aerth. As to your second, yes. And that you are in service to the dark maiden is good, for I have come seeking her clergy. For a mutually beneficial relationship, of course."*Unen smiles ingratiatingly the entire time. Also, you notice that he's wearing a wide brimmed black hat.*[/color:1scm7zzg]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek slightly lowers his weapons. He looks at Mortath, sure that this...Unen has disturbed the boy's sleep. He looks back at Unen, somewhat sourly. "Could you keep it down? The boy has toiled hard to get here and I want him to rest." He turns to face Unen, still keeping an eye on Mortath and that strange, pulsating mushroom. He looks at Unen, "Yes to what? Are you affirming that you are a crazy, annoying, wizard-priest?"
Last edited by Malek on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:1c8h8cxr]*he just grins (annoyingly)* "I've been called other things, too." *continues grinning*[/color:1c8h8cxr]
Last edited by Unen_Stealthfoot on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

OOC: Jesus...I'm playing with my crazy friend again.

Malek looks up at the sky and says, "Why me?" He then looks behind him for Talia. "Hey! Talia! We have a visitor!"
Last edited by Malek on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

The small mushroom gets less attention even though it appeares to move in the shadows of the dawning light of the Sun.

Malek nods with a smile as you settle near the boy, her sword drawn and ready.

Mortath as you settle in to her bed you might enjoy or be distrubed by the silken sheets of the bed.

Unen A sword is at your back as the glance to the mushroom allowed you in the cave in the first place.

" Unen D'aerth, greetings to you, dark skin has advantages at times. One though should be careful in what they seek. If you wish to serve the Lady of the Dance I can guide you in that path. You though sound like you offer a bargin instead of service. Perhaps you will speak more before I can decide if your body needs to be burned."

Malek nods to you. "Xas, I see that. Now let his words determine his fate. I have his back." Smiles bleakly to you, killing is not something welcome but too oft needed.
Last edited by Bhaern Quel on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:364ag92v]*continues grinning (annoyingly)* "Do you mean to say that the Dark Maiden doesn't like bargains?" *He appears unconcerned by the sword at his back, ignoring it completely* "You Eilistraeens seem less accepting than your dogma professes to be." *look of mock concern, then continues grinning* "Ah, well, I guess this is just to be expected given that I am an 'evil' drow."*wink* "My race is unnacceptable, no doubt." *grins some more and continues grinning unless otherwise specifically noted*[/color:364ag92v]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek rolls his eyes. "I am not unaccepting. Merely cautious. I think you should speak with Talia on this deal of yours. I am merely a Ranger, a follower of the Dark Maiden, not a leader. I could not lead you to clergy or speak for them in any way."

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

OOC:as noone else seems to be REing

IC:

[color=olive:2ngtq0b1]*Unen turns to Talia and raises an eyebrow (still grinning, of course)* "Well, lady? Does the Dark Maiden like bargains?"[/color:2ngtq0b1]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The mushroom quivers slightly and unfurls, revealing a stubby pair of arms produding from underneath its cap and its stalk splits into two legs halfway down. It dives under the bed Mortath is sleeping in when its eyes rest upon all the people surrounding it.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Mortath d'drostan
Maid
Maid

Post by Mortath d'drostan »

:: For a moment the boy sturs in his slumber as his small form shifts about in the bed a little bit after the mushroom creature had dived underneath it. His brows furrowing a bit as he senses a glimmer in the back of his mind as metal was released from sheath to air bringing about a familiar ring...a soft whimper and the boy would soon be seen clenching the ore within his hand as he slowly drew upwards his hand rubbing his eye::
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Malek hears movement and Mortath's whimper. He looks back to Unen. "Please excuse me." He walks back into the cave and stops a few feet from the bed.

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=olive:2k0gvnq1]"Well, Lady? Will Thou hearest me out or shall ye slay me for my eccentricity?" You notice that his two eyes are different, one being the usual red, with the other being bright blue.[/color:2k0gvnq1]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: It appears polaristhe2 has decided not to reply to my PM, for now I continue , but not deleting that fully OOC post for now. It however will go in 24 hours are so.

IC: Talia has n eyes for the mushroom as her eyes and sword are pointed at the intruder.

Malek nods to you, hearing Mortath whimpher. "Yes see to the boy, I can deal with this."

Eyes study Unen looking for strenghts and weaknesses.

"Unen, I can not make a deal for her. For you to make a deal with her you would need to talk to her. The process is easy, but her terms would be binding for you just to talk to her. Prehaps you might at least tell me what you have to offer as I would not like to see you changed by talking to her about a foolish idea."