MoonLight, Deepest Night, Within the Glade a Maiden Dances

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Elwyn smiled, "Which isn't for particularly a long time, Hell being the place it is." He stretched, crossing his fingers behind his head, "However, I have yet to add a demon to my collection, although I haven't a slightest idea of how to modify its dead corpse."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

OOC: WTF?! Okay, that's a new one....

IC: The bard suddenly steps back, as if completely cought off guard. "What was that? Would you mind explaining just what exactly that means? What kind of trick is this?"

He watches the demon warily, ready for any sign of tretchery or attack.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Elwyn "My dear sir you misname me, I live not in hell. Though if you are looking for a dead body, you can have that which betrayed me." A points to the dead drow matron. "Prehaps if you act quick you could rule a House though her."

Lothir looks to you. "I just completed the contract, our hearts are joined."

"Now that we all have become such good friends, surly you will come to our reception." Weaves both hands and a portal opens to the Abyss. "I would love to introduce you to some of my other friends" Beyond the portal you can see some lessor deamons looking with interest at you.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled and shrugged, he placed his empty hand on the ground, and small circle of blood grew around it. The blood rose up, to become the form of Elwyn's large flesh golem, Gurguch, "Come now, what use have I for a drow, I already have one such in my collection. Nay, I need a demon, from one place or another," He stepped towards the portal, "And a demon I shall have!"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard gives Elwyn a sceptical look. "I think you need a new hobby, friend. This odd thing you have with *cough* toys is vaguely disturbing..."

Then he faces the demon once more. "I've no wish to rule any House- Hells, I left the one I was heir too, for just that reason- why would I want someone else's? And I've no wish to meet your friends, I've known too many of them already. But let them come. I will teach them the Dance of Death!!"

He glares at the creatures beyond the portal, as if daring them to step out of it....

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Elwyn Smiles to you. "Then come ahead, it is just a small step and you will find thousands of Deamons."

Lothir glances to you. "Right now I believe you are being the wiser of the two. My invitation stands and you will have my protection as long as rules are not broken."

Gaze looks to the both of them and the "toys"

"We have no use for the body, come and follow me if you will"

Steps though the portal into the Abyss. The portal starts to shimer a warning it will close soon.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn nodds his head, and steps forward, through the portal. All the meal in his gourd goes up, and surrounds him, "Follow or not at leisure, but make sure to keep Zazzt's ring."

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

He looks at Elwyn, stunned. How did he know about....? He turns and follows warily, though he knows better than to trust anything a demon says.

Still, his curiosity has gotten the better of him- not unlike the time he encountered the aranea in some undiscovered tunnels near his home. She had tried to eat him; or was it mate? He had never quite figured out exactly what she had wanted. Then she had, for whatever reason, rescued him from being trapped under a dead cave fisher he had killed not long after.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," he mutters as he follows them both through the portal. He watches his back, sides, and front- head truning almost constantly to keep track of where all the demons are, in case one should decide to attack. He slips up beside Elwyn, and whsipers so only he can hear.

"What are we doing here? This is insane, you know. Walking straight into the Abyss, surrounded by demons, and just the two of us? I hope you've said your farewells to the world, because we are likely going to die."

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn shook his head, and put a hand on Lothir's shoulder. Suddenly his skin seemed to flow over, from his hand onto Lothir. Where it touched skin, it was cold, like metal shavings, but much more solid. "This is the best protection I can offer you," Elwyn shrugged, "If I were more prudent, I would have summoned my other puppets before this turns too ugly..." He chuckled, "But prudence has never been one of my redeeming qualities." He looked to the devil that brought them here, "So, o most gracious host, where are we? Not Nessus, I hope." He smiled, "I have little hope to talk with Lord Asmodeus."

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"What is that?" he asks, not sure if this sort of protection is of use to him. He still has his own spell active, and a few others, if need be. If worst comes to worst, he can always use one of the few verses of the Song of Creation that he knows, to take them both safely home. But that would be only as a last resort, since it would take all his power to use it.

He glances at Elwyn again, wondering how the human came be so cool dealing with creatures that are known for two things- lying, and killing. Not so different from his own race, now that he thinks about it. But even the most depraved of drow thinks twice about dealing openly with beings of the lower planes, unless of course, they are simply brain-addled.

"Asmodeus? I'd prefer not to speak with ANY Abyssal Lords, thank you. Nothing they could say that I'd ever care to hear, anyway."

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

**Smiles to you both as you follow though the portal. "Your sages might call it level 150, I call it home. If you wish to speak with that Lord he was on the quest list and might be here."

Glances to Lothir "All the Lords were invited, It was my though if some of them came at the same time they might add to the entertainment" *Grins evilly, then swats away a lessor demon that was coming in to attack Lothir.

"These are my guests, they are under my protection until they do or say something to you that offends you."

The demons draw back from a planned attack and they all smile toward you, though you might get a sense in their smiles they are just waiting for you to cause offense. Your host leads you to the set table that has places for 4, The wedding cake top sits on the table. "Alas my wife is not here" Waves hand and an aura of teleportation take place and the body takes one of the chairs. "I small sit beside my wife, of the other two, the one that decides to act as best man sides by my side, the one that chooses to serve as bride's attendant shall sit by my wife."

Sits not to his wife, and waits to see what you decide to do now.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The young drow shakes his head, unbelieving. "Is this really happening?" he asks, to no one in particular. "I must be out of my mind..."

He stares at the two seats for a moment, sure there must be some catch, then makes a little face of frustration, and takes the seat beside the corpse bride. "Lovely. Does the bride have a name, or does it really matter now?" he asks the demon politely, uneasily making repeated glances at the seated body.

He is careful not to touch anything until the demon gives leave- he knows all too well that doing so could constitute one of the "offences" the demon had so casually mentioned. He glances up at Elwyn. "I guess this makes you the best man- though I have my doubts, sir. Don't take too long- they might get offended."

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: Both options were bad, just different. *VEG*

IC:

Lothir replies to you with a smile. "Yes it matters, however you will find asking for a name would be an offense. As you might know, knowing the true name draws us away from here. For this celebration you can name my wife as Matron and you will so address her as such." As you look to the body you should notice there are no wounds visible and Matron appears to be breathing, though in a stunned state. "Please have a goblet of wine, the meal will be served soon."
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

<Wonderful. I can't WAIT to see what we're having- unless WE are meant to be dinner....> he thinks, and takes the offered wine cautiously. He sniffs and tastes it first, just to be sure it isn't some sort of poison, or blood or.... Whatever.

<Swwet Goddess, I'm starting to act as paranoid as a Matron in a room full of Hight Priestess daughters!> he muses, still keeping eyes and ears- and nose, since some demons have a distinctive scent- alert and ready. <This is insane,> he tells himself again. <We REALLY shouldn't be here....>

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Elwyn smiled, and tipping his glass towards their demon host, sips the wine. "An excellent brew indeed, what is it made from?"

Zyeke