MoonLight, Deepest Night, Within the Glade a Maiden Dances

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elspath
Maid
Maid

MoonLight, Deepest Night, Within the Glade a Maiden Dances

Post by Elspath »

[i:1zvwnowr]Within a unknown forest trees sway softly in the summer breeze. unknown ages have passed and the world around this forest changes more often then a oak grows from seedling and falls in the circle of birth and regrowth.

Within this glade a maiden dances within the night sky. moonlight shining down upon her dark ebony skin. Hair flowing like velvet as she dances and twirls about and the breeze kisses her sweat covered skin.

Creates of the forest come to the outskirts of this small grove to watch the maiden and her dance of life. Only the sounds of small crickets chirping happily and the wind rousing the leaf covered forest floor.[/i:1zvwnowr]

[b:1zvwnowr]"Day and night come and go. But the timeless dance of the goddess loved. Will the ages ever end and will her light dim is unknown but the life here after is waiting for those and the endless dance of the goddess comes to all those in her service slain join her in endless joy"[/b:1zvwnowr]
[i:1zvwnowr]
A prayer within the moonlight brings a sparkle of joy to the goddess as moonfire softly envelops the maidens hair. Glowing brightly as her dancing becomes a bluer to the eyes. Shadows upon shadows and afterimages of where she is and has been and is going.

Then silence befalls as the wind cuts short and the crickets stop there happy chirping. The maiden falls to the grove floor unmoving. [/i:1zvwnowr]
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Re: MoonLight, Deepest Night, Within the Glade a Maiden Da

Post by Lizarus Alkaven »

Walking around, Lizarus stumbles upon the drow. "Heh. More coin." He try's to wake her up, but to no avail. "What the-" This took him by surprise, as she still had a pulse. "Oh well more coin." and takes all the drow's money. Kicks her to wake her up, and walks away.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zazzt was following an urge, maybe even a compulsion, he knew not where to, just a need to go out on a stroll in this wood, where he had lived for a while. He shut and locked the door to his tower, really a hollowed out tree. As he turned to leave, he reset the wards with a snap of his fingers. His tattered robe and swords that looked worn were only there to disguise his true power, the fine chainmail armor, crafted from mithral, and enchanted to be even lighter, it didn't deter his spells at all. His swords were made to look rusted over, and dull, but in truth, they were as fine and sharp as the day they were forged. Zazzt liked this wood, it was removed from the rest of the world, and here he could persue his studies in peace. But now, as he walked, he heard the sounds of singing, then silcence, and then dull thuds. Zazzt picked up his pace, and saw a maiden lying on the ground, with an elf going through her pockets.

Just as the elf takes the first steps away, a wall of fire leaps up in fornt of his face, "Tsk tsk tsk, now is that any way to treat a lady, elf?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"For a thief, yes it is." he said, with a giant grin on his face. "I'm sorry if the robber isn't polite." Walking right past the drow, he didn't even turn back his head.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt sighed, "You younglings, so impatient..." And appeared right before the elf, "Whats the rush, Master Theif, you won't even help the lady up?"
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Nope." he said. "I'm so nice today, that I didn't even try to help! But, if you insist..." he trailed off. After trying to help her up, she fell right back down. "Uh oh, we got a problem..." he said, not happy. "She is still asleep." he said. "You read my thought before, try to read her dreams. If she isn't waking up, it might be interesting," he recommended.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"And no sense of decency to boot... tsk tsk tsk, if you are so in need of monetary supplementation, here's some money for your troubles, assuming you give the lady's coin back." Zazzt pulled out a small pouch, and it was full of gold.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Hm, yes." he said casually. "I try to bring up the ladys health, and you bring up the coin!" he got his wide grin again. "Still, you may as well give that pouch to the lady. I'm having the coin I got." Seeing if the lady had a heartbeat, she saw she did. "Get a cleric already! She is still alive." he yelled. "There is my decency for the day." he said, no longer yelling, but using a seemingly angry tone.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Oy yoy yoy, I would, but there are none around, and I woldn't move her in case she was in some sort of ritual, usually what dancing entails, I do however have..." Zazzt pulled out a pair of potion flasks and poured them down her throat, "There any damage she has sustained will heal, she is in no immedate danger." Zazzt walked over to the theif, "Tis good, you are thinking of her, not just your self, and thinking in general. Perhaps you would like to stay in the forrest for a while longer?" See the inside of a Myth Drannoran spellblade's tower? Although I warn you, try to pocket anything, and your hands will be the last of your worries."

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Perhaps,the inside would be good to see." he said in thought. "Also, try not to pocket anything? Never steal while anyone is around that is stronger than you- Especially keen ears like a drow elf" he said, seeming like reciting. "So, comee on, lets go,"
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Hm, good lad, I'll make you into a decent fellow yet, but before I leave..." Zazzt turned around, and whispered a spell, and blew in the direction of the unconsious maiden, and a mist formed about her, with multicolored light twinkling around inside it, with that done, he just said a few more words, wiggled his fingers around a few times, and put up a magic mouth spell that would warn the lady of the wards. "There, that's all I dare interfere with, for now, but I do not like leaving her up with nothing but a prismatic mist to protect her... Ah well, if only she would wake..." Then Zazzt turned around, and with a wave of his hand, set off at a brisk pace back to his tower-tree. "Well, what do you think, home sweet home, try not to be too amazed." He said with a wink, pointing at an old gnarled, partly rotted old oak that stood in the middle of a small clearing. "Careful, not too close now, else the wards will melt all your valuable loot. And you with it." With that, Zazzt snapped his fingers, and strolled calmly toward a gap in the roots.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"This home... Makes you look like a dryad!" the man heartily said. After valuable thefts, he was always happy. "Speaking of which, how did you make the inside?" he questioned. It was strange where and what drow did sometimes.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zazzt wiggled his fingers, "There is such a thing as magic in this world, you know." As he spoke multicolored sparks formed at his fingertips, and drifted lazily to the floor, "And a dryad did live here, long ago, as I recall, she was a fine lover..." Zazzt chuckled, "Don't ask, you'll feel the saner for it. Come on." The inside of the tree looked nothing like a tree, the walls were made of stone, and rose much higher than the stump outside, with sunlight filtering in through a mosaic of a set of seven stars, with an elven face in the middle. The walls of the tower were lined with alcoves, some were empty, most littered with books and scrolls, in one a large crystal levitated about a foot off the floor. "Welcome to the last refuge of the Myth Drannoran culture. As you may have noticed, it is sunlight coming through that fairly expensive glass dome. We are no longer in that forest, this tower is located in the ruins of Myth Drannor, a good few leagues away, don't you jsut love magic?" Zazzt chuckled, "Now, technically I was never part of that long forgotten empire, but I was the one who assembled the last vestiges of their aartifacts into this tower, so I guess they owe me something." He shrugged off his cloak, showing his fine elven chainmail. "So, would you like to look around a bit?"

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Hmm... Wh not? This place is more than I expected. Say, how did you find this place?" he asked. "Now that I'm in here, there isn't alot to look at, suprisingly." he said, bored.
Image Click.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Well, that why I brought you, its hard work , getting all these away from the hamatulas, and other devils and demons that have infested the walls of Myth Drannor, and the dryad brought me. I had stumbled upon a pretty useful relic, specifically the tome where I learned the arts of a spellsword, but I had also stumbled upon its gaurdian, a nasty little demon, one of the pit fiend generals, it was all I could do to get out of that place in one peice. I had to run for my life to get out of that place, and that dryad had actually lived in the woods around these ruins, she noticed me, and that's that." Zazzt pointed at one of the alcoves, where a scroll lay on a faded pillow, "And what isn't much to you, Master Theif, is a treasure trove to a wizard. Many a modern fighter learning the Art would give his sword hand for that scroll" Zazzt winked, "Then regrow it with a ring of regeneration, or a spell, if he was wise, that is." Zazzt walked over to a chair that seemed to be fashioned out of the stone of the tower, and sat down with a sigh, with a wave of his hand, another chair grew out of the floor, "Here, sit," he said, "it is actually quite comfortable, you know." Zazzt looked at his guest, "And speaking of Master Theif, what is your name, good sir?"

Zyeke