A long lost Maiden

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

A long lost Maiden

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~ " It's been far to long. I've been so used to running my life alone, as an exile. " Zelena thought about it, Exile....yes that was the word. The human encampment threw her out once they found out what she was. It truly did not bother her, because her mother long told her what she was, her mother being a beautiful human woman, skilled in healing. Her father, she never knew, but it was all too clear, that times were dangerous. She stood upon a rock and gazed out over the valley. It was night, and the moonlight shined upon her body. " Eilistraee, Why forsake me? Why must I endure life....alone?"
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak was heading towards his chambers when out of the corner of his eye, he catches a glimpse of someone. A woman, standing on a rock, alone. It was getting late, and nobody should be out wandering. Eleak decides that, maybe there was something going on, and he decided to check it out. He walks up behind the woman, and politely says, "Hello miss. May I ask why you are out here alone this late? Surely there could be things that a woman such as yourself could be doing other than just staring into this valley?"
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

The air seemed to shift slightly as the words of a wanderer met her ears. She turned her head in the area in which the sound came from. Looking upon the man, her Eilistraee steel only glinted against the moon light. She listened softly and merely chuckled. " Indeed, A hunt comes soon, but sometimes I like to watch the moon light and let it rest upon my skin. I feel in some aspects stronger, when fighting in the rays of the Dark Maiden. " She then lifted her brow as she looked over the stature of the man and smiled. " Why do you walk the darkness of the forest?"
Being Half Human and Half Drow, Noone in the UnderDark Expected anything from her. That of course.....was their mistake.

Tluin Kitrye Rivvil lu' Kitrye Ilythiiri, Non wun har'oloth Expected jalbol dal ilta. Nindel d' heen.......zhahus ninta duanda.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

"I walk the darkness for it is where I saw you. I was returning to my chambers, and came upon someone who I hadn't seen before all alone." Eleak looks up at the moonlight. "Although...you are right. The moon is a rather beautiful thing amongst the night sky."I wander the world, not only the forest. I leave in a few weeks time to leave to yet another location. I have never truly liked resting in one place too long. I must travel all the time."
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

The male's voice only echoed in her mind as she starred off into the beauty of the moon light. His words were true...was he the answer that Eilistraee sent to her? Was he like her in some ways, traveling alone and unhindered. She turned around and extended her hand outwards to the male. " My name is Zelena Nichole, I am a half Drow Sorceress and Priestess of Eilistraee. It is a pleasure to meet another wanderer. "

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

The man looks at her hand, and pauses for a brief moment. After that moment, he takes he hand in his in a formal greeting, and replies, "I am pleased to meet you Zelena. I myself have been called many things. Most commonly though, I have been called Eleak the Lonely."
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

A smile touched Zelena's hand as she slowly turned and stared back at the beauty of the moonlight. Eilistraee forever held her heart. She waved her hand out towards the moon as her cloak draped backwards, revealing a series of throwing daggers. She merely covered them up quickly. It was an embarrassment, but Zelena was an assassin before she gave her heart to Eilistraee. She was one of the best cloakers in her village, but once she gave her heart to her goddess she could not hid in the shadow no more, only the moon light. Zelena always wondered however, if the Dark Maiden would ever call upon her, to aid in a quest that was very much an assassination. Shaking her head, she knew only that Masked Lord's thought like that, and she reprimanded herself for her weakness.

Turning away from the moon, Zelena smiled again. " Nice to meet you Eleak. Where are you heading now?"

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak caught a glimpse of the countless blades concealed within the womans cloak, and wondered if he had been wise to do what he was doing at the moment. This...Zelena woman...she seemed to believe in every little spiritual superstition. Eleak knew that such thing was old tradition, giving homage to the moon, but he had never truly done it himself. Instead, he calmly waited while Zelena finished her tribute to Eilistraee. When she turned back to him, and asked him where he was headed, he merely replied,
"I have a song in my heart that guides me. It has lead me to a place in which I always enjoy, no matter where. Currently, I am in an abandoned cabin that lies only a few minutes away. But that is for now. I have a feeling that soon, it shall change. But that is for The Lady of The Dance to decide for me. What about you? Where do you find shelter?"
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

The woman breathed deeply as she regarded the question. More than that, she regarded the man behind the voice of the question. Her mind broke down, every word, ever vibration that his voice emitted from his mouth. She listened, it was something she learned a long time ago, for those who listened deeply enough could catch the messages given in between. Of course, she was again in Eilistraee's realm, and not so much in the UnderDark. Her journeys to that long darkness came to an end only recently as she longed for the air above. To her own surprise, a smile came to her face as she slowly touched her hand upon her heart, her fingers running over the flute that masked her beautiful voice when she sung to her goddess.

" The trees....they are my shelter. I do not have a home, it was destroyed so long ago. So So long ago." The woman merely bowed her head to the moonlight as she backed up slowly from the cliff.

" I'm Sure Eilistraee with lay out your destiny in due time. As for now, a hunt begins, but for some reason i'm not to eager to go on this hunt. I sense a foul smell in the air..As if clerics of another deity lurks around...a scrying perhaps?" She said softly as she regarded the man, wondering what he would say to her purposal of joining her on the hunt.

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak gave this woman her space, and never interrupted her. He knew how bad it was to interrupt a woman while she was doing something, and he also knew how unlucky it was to interrupt someone with that many blades while they were doing something. The two together could be fatal.

"I'm sorry to hear about your home. I do not wish to provoke any sad memories, but may I ask, did you have loved ones within your home while it was destroyed?"

"As for this foul smell, and an enemy cleric...I am not well versed in the names of magic, so I do not know what a scrying is either. But what special hunt is this? I often hunt for food, but there is no large celebration. If you would wish that I join you for this hunt, I shall. But I need introduction to this culture, I arrived here only recently, and you are one of the first I have spoken to in this land."
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

Zelena again regarded the man and smiled. How innocent? She thought with in her mind. Could he be for real? How could he be a follower of Eilistraee but never have engaged battle with another who threatens the Dark Maiden so? Hold up....her mind halted her thoughts as she nodded. Don't make any rash statements, because you do not know him. Zelena slowly let her thoughts flow over each other, as she nodded again and gave a soft chuckle.

" Well to start, a scrying is a from of magic, one that could be done by a cleric or by a sorceress, in which I am both. It is a form of magic I can use to search lands beyond and people who I wish to see. If there are no barriers to protect another, and I am strong enough to penetrate it if there were, I can see upon another and see what they are doing and their exact location. "

She allowed the words to digest before she gave the man a soft smile. " Have you never been on a hunt to cleanse the forest of those that do not want redemption? I cannot stand idle and allow Lloth followers to taint the Dark Lady's land, nor can I watch as the clerics of the Goddess of Death walk by unhindered. Do you understand now?"

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

A dark flameing green light opend up in the forrest only a few meters to the left of the two talking. Out of the flameing light comes a dark skinned figure Hands glowing green as what seemed like thorns being fired from his hands back into the portal. As the man is through the portal seals in a puff of hazy green smoke. The figure hurls past the two and lands harshly digging into the earth. as he would have been thrown hard.

Amidst the rubble a tattered and broken beaten up male Drow (Atleast in looks) cuts bruises and even a few broken bones. He appaers to be lifeless as he wasent moveing. Smoke begain to rise from his form.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak listens patiently to what the woman has to say. Her words were stored in his mind for later use as she explained about scrying. As she switches to speaking of the hunt however, he listens more intently. After she has finished, he takes a while to think over the words she said, then replies:

"I truly have never been on a hunt before. I have never been in a place yet that has done such a thing, but it all makes sense now. I understand your dislike for those of Lolth, being one of Eilistraee's representative's, and-"

Eleak stops abruptly when the man falls through the flaming portal, and looks down upon him. The man looked to be similar to himself, but it was difficult to tell when the man was lying on the ground whether or not he was purely drow. Eleak quickly walks to the man and kneels down beside him, listening closely for breath.
Zelena Nichole
Maid
Maid

Post by Zelena Nichole »

~ Zelena's SongSword was already in her hand as she felt vibrations within the current of the wind. She watched the man fall out of the portal, and with Eleak she moved quiet towards the "man".

Kneeling down, she sheathed her blade, but still held one hand upon it, being cautious.

" What in Eilistraee's Moon....." Zelena gasped as she gently touched her two fingers to that of the man's throat. She casted a resistant to fire as she did so, not wanting to be careless.

" I'm not sure who this is or what is happening, but I sense life and death, but I'm afraid to revive this creature.....Should I?" She said softly as she looked up, through her long black cloak, her emerald eyes focused on Eleak.

Gboy
Maid
Maid

Post by Gboy »

Eleak stares down at the new arrival, concern showing on his face. This man was of his blood, so he should help him. However, with people who fly through portals as he just did, you can never be sure. The man looked as though he could hold his own in a fight, if it came to that, but Eleak was also confident with his abilities. Looking at the man, he replies to Zelena:

"Zelena...I can not be sure. He is clearly of our blood, and is in need, which gives us a sure reason why we should revive him, or heal him in some way. However...these things do not randomly happen. Which gives an unsure reason not too revive him. I would be in favour of reviving him, but I would be ready to defend if it were the wrong choice to make."

Eleak draws his sword, and keeps it down by his side, but ready to strike at any given point.