[ARENA] A Friendly Contest

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:2qylh8bb]Quel is still seated on the floor, waiting for Xandar to announce that he is ready for their contest of arms.[/color:2qylh8bb]

[color=teal:2qylh8bb]OoC:Thank you two for finally getting her involved, I've been trying, but you know how that goes.[/color:2qylh8bb]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Rooky closed the jar tighter and wistled to Qhell*
- Hey grandpa! YOu'll get your jar back after you kicked Xandar's but!
*Rook chuckled and put teh jar down*
:3
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:oa4rbw1a]Quel turns his head and looks at Blackwood with his silver orbs, [i:oa4rbw1a][b:oa4rbw1a]And what, praytell, makes you think I'm gonna win? He may have more tricks stored up his sleeves than I do, and take me fairly in this contest.[/b:oa4rbw1a][/i:oa4rbw1a] He then turns back to look over at Xandar, nodding to him to let him know that any time he's ready, Quel will oblige him in the begining of the final round of combat.[/color:oa4rbw1a]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:gni0i8ku]OOC: Sooo sorry everyone, I was gone for awile. *Looks sheepish*[/color:gni0i8ku]

[color=blue:gni0i8ku]Xandar: *Spasms as the disease takes effect. After a while gets up walks over to new opponent to say that he's ready.* Well, friend, sorry about that, are you ready? Hey, you two, you going to go for a third place play-off?[/color:gni0i8ku]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:31yzrx3p]With a smile and a bow to Xandar Quel snaps his "blades into a ready position and moves to the center of the ring. Once there he does something completely opposite from he did in the fight he had with the gnome. Instead of taking to the offensive he takes a defensive stance, one blade held straight up in front of him while the other his held straight forward at waist level. Prepared to block any attacks that come his way, Quel winks to his opponent.[/color:31yzrx3p]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=blue:8jspw5qx]Xandar: *Grins at the movements of the other drow* "Yeah, after that nasty bite I actually feel rather a lot stronger, and quite tough for one of our race. In fact, I've never felt better!"[/color:8jspw5qx]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:pd0t9u2z]Quel just nods his head to the mans words and an inner light starts to come to his silver eyes. Standing stock still and seeming as if he's not gonna move at all he just stares at Xandar to let him think the reason he hasn't charged in yet was becouase of him being bitten by Blackwood.[/color:pd0t9u2z]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=blue:31l7udoe]Xandar: *flexes his muscles and puts his weapons spinning. Sets his stance with blades forward, but slightly up.* "Well, come on then. OY! You two going to duel each other for third place?"[/color:31l7udoe]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Pokes Iliam*

- Well, there's the offer. I'm not about to give up this fight completly. In fact this will be my third place in any fighting contest I've ever had.

I'm sure you'll benefit from the fight as much as I would.

*Waits for a reply*

OOC: *Takes out coffee, sandwich and PSP withc is modifyed to wacth movies*
IT's gonna take a while....
:3
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:1ngtlogx]Bored from Xandars boastfulness Quel yawns and seems to drop his gaurd completely, letting both swords fall from their defensive positions. Looking at the male across from him in the pit he seems to be starting to sit down again, and his eyes fall to the ground as if he's not really concerned whether or not his opponent takes advantage of his seeming lack of regard for him.[/color:1ngtlogx]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=blue:2bvopk7v]Xandar: *stares at Blackwood incredulously, loosens his arms and spins counterclockwise toward Qhell (now looking towards his opponent of course)*[/color:2bvopk7v]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:rr7vs0dh]Quel continues to sink toward the ground, listening to his opponents movements and still semming completely unworried about the whole affair.[/color:rr7vs0dh]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=blue:172aid1b]Xandar: *apparently stumbles, falls to the ground in a roll, towards Qhell*[/color:172aid1b]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:1t1fynsy]From his almost seated position Quel launches himself over top of Xandar and lands behind him facing in the direction that the other male is rolling towards. Both his blades snapping back into their defensive positions Quel once again stands and awaits Xandars first true attack.[/color:1t1fynsy]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Roondar watches the battle if it can be called one, not a blade stike tried not a spell cast.

"Interesting contest, Do you think they re engaged in a contest of endurance hoping the other will fall to sleep before temselves?

The question is in general but eyes glance to Iliam and Blackwood to see what their reaction is to the battle or his words.
Last edited by Bhaern Quel on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.