[ARENA] A Friendly Contest

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:ki2pw9d3]Quel watches as the lycan woman, Blackheart he believes her name was charges into the globe, wincing at her impact with the wall, as well as her cursing, giving away her exact location. He then frowns as the male exits the globe, noting the daggers that he still carries on his person, thinking to himself, [i:ki2pw9d3][b:ki2pw9d3]While I had her disoriented and cursing would have been the best time to strike, that way she may have had no defense.[/b:ki2pw9d3][/i:ki2pw9d3] He doesn't think this as deviously as a Llotlithian would, but thinks of it as ending the contest before her full lycan form can come into play, which it may already have done from the bright glow that his Moon blade is now giving off from its resting place in the corner.[/color:ki2pw9d3]
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Rooky stands in her place, shrouded by darkness, waiting for the elf. Hearing him leave the globe, she followed his footsteps, and stood in the center of the darkned area (or at least she thought she did). Rooky sniffed the air once or twice, and sat down waiting for him*
- Males sure pick the time to go to lunch...
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Roondar wonders what he can watch as both fighters are covered by darkness, the dound of one running to a wall btings a grin though. It was what he was hoping to do to Quel. Illiam the gmomes eyes drift to you for a moment as you write.*
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:3j8zneyr]OOC: Everyone can make mistakes. I forgot that he picked up more than one dagger. oh well.[/color:3j8zneyr]

IC:

[color=blue:3j8zneyr]Xandar: Picks up his longsword and dagger, and starts throwing all of his daggers through various points of the darkness globe. He wonders why he only hears the sound of wood hitting rock and earth, but not wood hitting flesh, not realising that Rooky sat down.[/color:3j8zneyr]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*Rooky heard Xandars knives, and swords, and what nots, smashing at the ground. That made a grin appear on her face, and she moved in closer, not making a sound*
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:2nqd9ttt]OOC: Just knives Rooky. I'm not going to throw all of my weapons away. ;) And they crashed against the wall not the ground. Otherwise I would have hit you in your sitting position. I'd have thought you'd remember the wall, having just run into it and whatnot. :D [/color:2nqd9ttt]

IC:

[color=blue:2nqd9ttt]Xandar: Can hear Rooky moving, what with his improved hearing and all, and decides to circle around her towards the wall in the darkness.[/color:2nqd9ttt]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:3c73qwdp]Quel watches as Xandar begins to throw his daggers back into the darkness, listening as they hit nothing but the wall, then the floor. He looks over to Roondar and gives a wink, thinking that the lycan has had a seat as the gnome dod to Quel in their contest. He then closes his eyes and imagines the next move on both parts, wondering who will out smart who as Xandar begins to circle toward the wall, back into the globe.[/color:3c73qwdp]
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*Rooky still stands in darkness, waiting for Xandar. She hears him moving but doesn't know where. She tries to follow, as silently as possible. Rooky used her talisman to add footpads, like a cats to silence her movement more.
The only minus whas the footpad addon made a noise.*
Last edited by Rooky on Thu May 18, 2006 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=blue:317vcpsw]Xandar: Gets tired of all of this creeping around so he decides to use his innate abilities as a drow noble to simply levitate to about ten feet above the center of the globe. Once there, he dismisses the magical darkness.[/color:317vcpsw]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:kajszkfq] Quel hears the pop inside the globeand wanders what the lycan female is up to now. He then notes that Xandar uses his inborn ability to levitate and nods his agreement, smiling a bit as his eyes open and the darkness falls from the pit, leaving his target below him and unsuspecting.[/color:kajszkfq]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Roondar smiles as he can see again the contest. Though wonders if he is high enough, having already thrown daggers he might not still have a range attack left. The female moving very quiet an interesting develpment.*
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

OOC: Sorry. Got a bit lost with th e characters...Don't know whos who anymore...

IC:

*Rooky heard teh popping sound, and figured it was the globe. She jumped up and tried to grab Xandar in the air with her now werewolf jaws, that were nicely visible once sh ejumped up. Once in teh air, she saw Xandar onyl as a colorfull dot on the celling. Rooky fell back to the ground, and this time using her strenght and speed to an advantage, made a running jump that made her reach Xander's legs. She bit him, and pulled him down with her*

OOC: Can this do?
Last edited by Rooky on Fri May 19, 2006 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*Watches the female jump up.*
Last edited by Bhaern Quel on Sat May 20, 2006 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:320gqpab][i:320gqpab]Watched as Blackheart made her first attempt to grab Xandar with a jump, then smiled as she made the second attempt, having a feeling that this time her leap and grab would work. If it worked as she planned, then poor Xandar was going to be in for a rough time of it, having his leg bit into and pretty much nulling his magic items effects.[/i:320gqpab][/color:320gqpab]

[color=teal:320gqpab]I don't see why i wouldn't Rooky, but there is always the chance that he can levitate just out of your reach before you get there, so lets see how he responds.[/color:320gqpab]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:2mzyi4bu]OOC: Sorry, been having, ahem, technical difficulties. Looks like my guy's going to be a lycan now. Not that I mind. ;) [/color:2mzyi4bu]

[color=blue:2mzyi4bu]Xandar: Seeing Rooky apparently preocupied with biting him, he swings both of his swords down toward her skull. :devil: [/color:2mzyi4bu]
Life before death
Strength before weakness