[ARENA] A Friendly Contest

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:18olko2p]Quel nods and smiles to Xandars words, [i:18olko2p][b:18olko2p]It is I who should thank you friend, for both the friendship as well as the competition. As for the help, I see no reason why not to help you, especially since you helped me in something as well.[/b:18olko2p][/i:18olko2p] With a mysterious smile on his face, the male drow helps his former opponent on up the stairs to find a seat.[/color:18olko2p]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=blue:q1udpfbb]Xandar: "Indeed? And, if I may ask, how did I help you? Because, if you don't mind, I would like you to help me even more, by showing me how you did that last move?" ((ooc:remember, xandar didn't see it, globe of dark))[/color:q1udpfbb]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=darkgreen:3tno1in9]Quel nods to Xandars' request, [i:3tno1in9][b:3tno1in9]Aye, I can show it to you, but first you need to rest.[/b:3tno1in9][/i:3tno1in9]He then reaches into his pack and takes out the ointment that he had given Blackwood earlier, [i:3tno1in9][b:3tno1in9]Apply some of this to the bumps and bruises. It will take out the sting and the swelling, alothough the coloration will remain.[/b:3tno1in9][/i:3tno1in9] The drow male then sits next to his new found friend and awaits the begining of the next round to determine who will rank third and fourth among the contestants.[/color:3tno1in9]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: Er the losers have not agreed to combat yet, but if Rooky wants to beat up the little guy it can be aranged.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A friendly contest

[color=teal:3okq1zuk]OoC: Tis true, but she did mention something in one of her posts about this being the first time she'd have ever ranked third in something, and I'm guessing that we both assumed that the fight was on. Either way tis good, I think things turned out fairly well, although I thought for sure that Unen would have pulled something else out of his hat against that one attack of mine.[/color:3okq1zuk]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:7keycn0v]OOC: ;) Thanx Ned, but Xandar is not Jarlaxle, what with a hat full of tricks. Not that I dislike the big J, in fact, he's supercool. Although my Unen pc does have a rather nice collection of nice stuff.[/color:7keycn0v]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Elrohir
Regular

Would like to give it a shot

Post by Elrohir »

[color=indigo:29sl158s]OOC: ((Would like to give it a shot. Ive only read the last page of whats going on. I have a Particular drow i would like to use but i seek OOC approval first before i spend the time to make a post. His name is Odion Demonius Patron of House Demonius and Archmage eternal of the Midnite Academy (His School of the The Arcane and the Mind Hes a 22nd lvl wizzard and 10th lvl Archmage. And Chosen of Mystra. Those are some basics im just bored and would like to do something fun and test my mettle against others)) [/color:29sl158s]
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.