Chasing Moonbeams

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Suspended, high in the air, the dragon-like-winged woman observed the scene that was taking place in land. By her side, a big bat was flying around her.

"Murci" sayed the "would you please go down there and tell me what's going on?" she sayed in her native tongue to her monstrously big bat and the bat nodded to her, then she changed her mind "No, wait... better I go down too. We can watch from a branch over a tree."

And she followed the bat down to hide in the branches and have a good look at the spectacle going on in the ground.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

Jak Stops gnashing and gnawing at Kaelen but holds him down firmly. He himself feels the rage against the drow as it was a drow matron priestess that turned him into the form he is in now. Dark green eyes burn into the elfs own and he can see the anger pain and torment that seethes within his soul.

Hearing the priestess and her exclamations about her goddess as well as Kaelens testimony about this unknown drow goddess.

"If your goddess is better then my goddess then she will save your black hide."

a quick bullrushing charge accompanied by a sheild bash started the maneuver as his sword came in shortly behind the sheild in a short thrust for her stomach.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
DarkSongKnight
Maid
Maid

Post by DarkSongKnight »

Neyinssin tries to jump out of the way, but the sword still nicks her in the side. Although her chain shirt reflected most of the blow, she still grimaces from the pain.

"Do not let your hate blind you. I do not wish you harm, but I will not hesitate to defend myself! I implore you to put aside your weapons and anger, and merely give me a chance to explain myself!"

She then readies an ability she honed from birth, in case the elf refuses. At a thought, a globe of darkness will drop on the area, allowing her to escape back through the forest.
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

Kaelen surges upward with all of his strength, trying to force the wolf off of him before the situation deteriorates further. "Get this thing off of me and listen to her!"
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

The winged girl watches, seating in a branch on a tree, smiling.

"This is amusing... I wonder what else can happen" she says while petting her giant bat.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

Slowing as they contenue to protest. He himself suprised that another surface elfe was defending theif blackskinned hated enemy.

"Your people showed me no compassion when they raped my lover and turned Jak into a beast. (Points back to jack with his sword hand.) Tell me then what did you see in my sheild. Tell me your fate so i can have the satisfaction of knowing how you will die."

Cold hatred with a hint of remorse seethed through his venomous words to the drow. A stare of utter hatred as memories of what happend to his beloved Yvonne.

Jak still bearing down against the elf weighty push bereing his snarl close to the elfs face for him to keep quiet and still or he would have no trouble riping out the elfs throat. As it was hinted earlier by Lyf Jak was once an Elf himself but the perversions of drow turned him into the hulking wolf like beast he is today.

In a throaty growl.

"I would stay down if I were you."
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Elrohir":2iaduw67]"I would stay down if I were you."[/quote:2iaduw67]

Watching the scene from her branch in the tree, the female and the dire bat were comfortable untill the elven male sayed those words. Just then, as if it was a spell or something the branch started creaking.

"Oh, oh, that's not good, Murci"..." she started saying and before she could finish the branch broke and they both fell to the ground, leaving the girl sitting in her butt. She looked at them, grinning innocently, with her eyes wide opened and trying to disimulate she stood up and brushed her cloack from the dust.

"Oh, buy all means, go on. We're leaving now" and she starts walking back into... wherever she could hide.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

The fall distracts Jak alittle and his hold lightens alittle. But not Lyf He is intently stareing down the drow. Awaiting her reply.
DarkSongKnight
Maid
Maid

Post by DarkSongKnight »

Neyinssin's eyes widen as she hears the female fall, and she arches an eyebrow questioningly at them.

Shaking her head and trying to focus on matters at hand, she turns to face the elf once more.

"I have no intention of harming you or anyone else. If it would make you more comfortable, you are welcome to take my weapon, though I would like it returned when you have come to trust me."

She turns her silver sword over in her hand, holding the blade, with the handle towards the elf. She bows slightly, inclining her head politely.
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

Kaelen uses the distraction to his advantage, heaving with a surprising strength for such a slender being, managing to get the wolf off enough to hop to his feet, eyes flashing. "Enough!"
Darting in, blade pressing against Lyf's throat should his attempt work, hard enough to let the elf know it was there, though not hard enough to draw blood just yet. "Drop your sword. Now."
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

Lyf awknologing the blade at his throat but with no phisical movement his posture held not wavering from the sword at his throat.

"You have not answered my question Drow. What did you see in the mirrored gaze of my sheild."

Jak growling so near kaeleans (sp) back he could feel the hot breath of the dire timber wolfs growle.
DarkSongKnight
Maid
Maid

Post by DarkSongKnight »

"I saw glades illuminated in moonlight, and heard a beautiful song. I believe I was dancing in the Dark Maiden's groves."
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

After falling from the tree, curiosity being more powerfull than herself, she didn't go far and stayed behind a thick tree, listening and seing everything.

"What's the problem with them?" she muttered to the dire bat that was with her.

"Iiiiii!!! iiiii!!! iiiiiiiii!!!" the bat cryed

"Yes, you can go, just stay away from trouble" she answered and the dire bat approached the group.

After 2 seconds she sighed and followed the dire beast.

"Hi... I..." she started to say, very and visibly nervous, looking at them with her mismatching violet and green eyes while approaching slowly as the dark cloak she was wearing waved some at her pace "I'm sorry... I couldn't help to see what was going on. Uhhh..." she continued, looking to all of them, especially the drow "Who is the Dark Maiden? I heard of her once, isn't she a good goddess?"
Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

"She is..." Kaelen said firmly, barely giving the newcomer and the bat a second glance. "Now...I don't want to see anyone hurt, even this overzealous one here..." He tightened the grip on his sword hilt, pressing it close for emphasis. "Everyone is going to settle down, now, until this can get straightened out...alright? No one is getting killed, here, if I have anything to say about it..."

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

"Fine by me" I shrug and seat down in a nearby rock. "Murci, come here, let's..." I look at the rest of the presents there and grin innocently "... do whatever".

Then I pat my hands in the ground "come on, take a seat everyone and have a little nice conversation to settle whatever you have to settle down, ok?" I look at each and everyone slowly and ask "What were you boys and girls doing here? were you going anywhere in particular?"