A Temple

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

[color=violet:27x588n9]The little winged creature attempts to copy the moves as they are spoken, and giggles when its sugested she dance with the use of her wings, and she promptly spins a small forward flip in mid air.[/color:27x588n9]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

*The somg ended, Gallea smiles to the visitors. Her voice reaches out to the guards as well as those with them. Of course people closer will also hear her.*

All are welcome here, come we have some food perpared. We can talk to get to know each other better.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A Temple

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=forestgreen:2biibwfr]Hearing the call from inside the circle of trees, Lirian once again bows to the gaurds as he goes through at the summons. Once inside the circle his eyes widen at the dress, or in some cases undress of the followers of the Maiden. Trying not to stare around, he takes a seat on the ground and looks at all the other creatures about the place, noting a pixie and another male like himself, one wondering in search of himself.

After a moment of looking about his eyes fall on Gallea, whom he presumes to be the leader of this group. He stands and walks over to her, bowing politely upon his approach. [i:2biibwfr][b:2biibwfr]Lirian Moonhunter m'lady. I thank you kindly for offering me the chance to witness such an honered showing of the Maidens ritiuals.[/b:2biibwfr][/i:2biibwfr] Not knowing whether or not the priestess will take offense at his boldness of approaching her directly or not, his face pails, as much as a drow face can pail and he steps back from her, tensing himself for what ever she may have to throw at him.[/color:2biibwfr]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*The bushes start to rumble and crack, as a pack of no more then 15 wolves pass through. Six pups were walking close to the adults. They have seen the gurds, but didn't really know what to make of them so they continued. When they entered the glade, major confussion struck. What the hell?*

*A black pup poked one of the elders*
- Who are these guys?
*The elder shurugged as much as a talking wolf can shrug, and came up to one of the dancers.*
- Who's in charge here?
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Lirian as you step forward and introduce yourself, Gallea steps forward and hugs you , kissing you on each check. Steping back and reaching for her gown.

"Welcome you are Lirian to our gather the meal is waiting you."

She then turns to look at the wolves.

"Greybeard said that you might visit us, welcome to you as well."
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*The adult wolf that Gallea spoke to, turned away and called for the aplha male. The one greatest in size and age sowly walked towards Gallea.*
- So you are Gallea. A pleasure to meet you. Graybeard spoke at the Council of you. Yes, we will tell you where he is, but first we require a small favor in return.

We've travaled for weeks now, and food is not as plentifull as it was in the time of our for-fathers in this region. If you feed, and give water to us and our pups, we will take you half-way to the heart Greybeards territory. I will send a runner to tell the old man where we will meet. Is that alright with you?

*The old wolf sat down, waiting for an answer from Gallea. HE did countinue to talk though.*

- You must understand, Graybeard has lived here for almost half a century. His masters have given the wolves here the ability to talk. For that reason not much blood is spilled in these woods. But, those who deffiled the virgin trees and the great mountains, are responsible for his anger. He has killed many in his search for the defillers. He will not stop until he does. If something conects you with those monuments, take great care. He ain't exactly know for his cool in strange situations....
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A Temple

[color=forestgreen:ysaj8s9r]Lirian stands stock still in stunned amazement at the way the priestess greeted him, him having expected to be lashed by a whip or worse for giving offense. After a few moments he shakes himself and looks around to see a pack of wolves moving through, one of which happens to be speaking to Gallea. Shaking his head at the wonders of this forest, he moves back to where he was seated and resumes his place, watching the comings and goings of the revellers in amazement, kindly accepting any conversation, yet politley refusing the food offered him.[/color:ysaj8s9r]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Gallea replies to the lead male,

"Water we have plenty of water, that runs freely though the woods" A merry little brook bubbles and dances near the grove and the cave. "You are welcome to share our food as well, though we do not have fresh kill this day. There is no need for you to offer payment for what we offer you, though it would be a kindess if you bring us part of the way to that of which Greybead spoke."

A few of the priestess, circlelate amoung those gathered, some still not dressed. Lirian recieves offers of food from a few, he is at least given one kiss of welcome on check , but one kisses him on the lips softly. Dried meat is gathered from the stores to offer to the wolves as well as some types of plant foods they might like. Also bowls for water drawn from the brook are offered to the wolves.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*As soon as food and water were brought the wolves gathered for the meal. The alpha male and female ate they're batch first. They've allowed three of those highest in rank ate next. The ramaining ones ate shortly after the rest. THe pups stopped eating and turned to drinking as they were the first to eat.

The one wolf that wasn't eating was the Omega. He stood and waited patiently for the others to finish, but since it has been hard for them all, he was allowed to eat much sooner. He was not abused or malestered by the other wolves, and ate in peace.

The alpha walked through the glade, sniffing at listening to everything. He admired the pixies dance for a while, and then returned to exploring. He sniffed some trees trying to determine whos territory this really is. If the visitors have marked this as they're territory, there'll be trouble. He only found Graybeards scent on all the trees. But it's been a while since he visited this place. He returned to Gallea.*
- Thank you for this. We can go as soon as you're ready. In the mean time...

*The male joined the rest of the pack in sleeping after a filling meal.*
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A Temple

[color=forestgreen:31q3ouc8]As the priestesses file by, offering him food, he starts at the unclad ones, averting his eyes from their dark beauty. If one had done this in his former home of the Underdark without permission, they were beaten harshly and cruelly. The one that brushes his cheek with her lips causes him to start frantically, amking him almost leave.

Gaining control of himself once more though, he remains seated till the priestess comes along and brushes her lips across his. At this he jumps from his seat and prostrates himself to her, gibbering in a combination of undercommon and Sylvan, begging her forgiveness for not paying attention to what he was doing.[/color:31q3ouc8]
Rooky
Legend

Re: A Temple

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Qhell~Velladorn":2k7ceuwt][color=forestgreen:2k7ceuwt]Gaining control of himself once more though, he remains seated till the priestess comes along and brushes her lips across his. At this he jumps from his seat and prostrates himself to her, gibbering in a combination of undercommon and Sylvan, begging her forgiveness for not paying attention to what he was doing.[/color:2k7ceuwt][/quote:2k7ceuwt]

*Three of the pack members were watching the scene. If they could laugh they could, but they silently whispered amonngst each other*

- This guys got all the moves
*one starts sarcastically*

- You'd think he could at least use the same language or somehting...
*says another*
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Gallea watches the wolves eat then settle down to sleep. At least they are content. The welcome Lirian is offered brings a smile to her lips until he panics. Waving the others to step away she steps forward to him and sits down in front of him.

"You have done nothing wrong. You are in a different place here then where you were before."

Her voice is trying to calm him, but not sure how long this might take.
Last edited by Bhaern Quel on Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

A Temple

[color=forestgreen:2cpg3f2p]Lirian raises his eyes with a look of horro in them as Gallea speaks to him reassuringly. Tears flowing freely down his face, he looks to her and begs forgiveness in their native tongue. [i:2cpg3f2p][b:2cpg3f2p]Please don't beat me. I never meant for that to take place. I'll do anything you require of me, even if it means sacrifice so long as I don't have to face a whip.[/b:2cpg3f2p][/i:2cpg3f2p] His head then bows back to the ground, his shoulders shaking from his sobs.[/color:2cpg3f2p]
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Considers Lirian carefully.

"We do not have whips here. Nor do we make sacifices out of our kin. You have done nothing wrong either. If any thing we have harmed you for not respecting your feelings and beliefs. Perhaps I sould punish her," points at the one that kissed you "for the harm she did to you? What do you think her punishment should be."

wondering if her words will help any at all, as this male clearly was poorly used by females from whereever he came from.

Eyes look over to the wolves as some had appeared to be interested in the events Lirian brought about.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

*A skinnish grey wolf approached the two dark elves with a wide grin on his face*

- I'm sorry, but my friends and I couldn't help but notice you're pointless grobeling.
Did it ever occur to you, that neither mean any harm? I know, I'm sorry, I do understand, and smell you fear of females...every once in a while the lower males get terrorized by the elder females, but a mole without it's sense of smell, hearing and eyes...witch it never had in the first place, would see they're harmless....to some extent.

Surely, a whip...whatever a whip is...is no more painfull then the bite of a full grown wolf...or any other wolf related creatures...So what's the big deal?