[CAMPAIGN] The Taming of the Shrew

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

[CAMPAIGN] The Taming of the Shrew

Post by Nedylene »

((This is a mature thread for Daman and Nedy..But dont go reading for nasty bits we wont do those parts here. Pm me for invite to join.))
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:1d9lxnzf]Lilith walked down the long stone corridors of her cell blocks. Around her she could the soft moans of her slaves and it was sweet music to her ears. Breaking in the new slaves and preparing them for a life of servitude was more than her occupation , it was her life's work, and her greatest pleasure. To watch the strong willed surfacers who fought and cursed her at first break , sobbing like children under her lash brought her more joy than any companion ever could. Her guards women whispered that The Mistress of Pain was a cold and frigid women , even amongst the drow. But they did not understand that the pleasures they found were frivolous to her.
[t:1d9lxnzf]Lilith stopped at one door and smiled, adjusting her cloak around herself , covering her dark wings and her long barbed tail. Inside this door, she thought, might be her greatest work.
[t:1d9lxnzf]Taking out her keys she fit them in the lock with fingers shaking from excitement. This rothe had cost her much in gold , and had killed some of his captures . but if she could break him to her will , he would repay her fullscore .
[t:1d9lxnzf]Lilith opened the door and smiled at the giant half orc chained to the wall inside. He wore little more than a blood stained loincloth and he glared at her with dark eyes that gleamed with an unnatural intelligence for his race, eyes that gleamed with a hatred for his captor.
[t:1d9lxnzf]Lilith spoke in common, her voice rich and smooth even though the accent of her typical drow left a hiss to her words.
[t:1d9lxnzf]"Comfortable, darling?"
Daman
Maid
Maid

Post by Daman »

It had been weeks since Sruoypu was attacked by the vile duergar on his wild chase into the caverns. He and his gang had been chasing the rich gnome for nearly an hour underground, before they realised they had gone too deep and entered gray dwarf territory.

The human bandits under his command surrendered one after another to the underdark dwarves, but Sruoypu never truely grasped the meaning of surrender, he'd rather fight until death if necessary. Several duergar had been slain already by the whirlwind of steel each time he swung both of his falchions, before a poisonous dart took him down and he awoke chained and collared.

As the woman comes closer to him, a soft smirk forms across his lips. At least she was more pleasing to the eyes than the hideous dwarves. Regardless of her looks, the hatred in his mind and showing in his eyes, doesn't cool down for a second.

[i:33wzpuzc]"Comfortable? Why don't you ask me again after unchaining me so I can compare?"[/i:33wzpuzc]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:8ynjcbux]Lilith chuckles softly and tosses back her long white tresses , revealing for just a moment the small horns that curve back on her obsidian brow.
[t:8ynjcbux]" Such a big strong male such as yourself, surely this small discomfort is not much to bear, and release you I shall. But certain promises must be made, certain conditions met and at that time I can promise you that your lot in life will greatly improve."
[t:8ynjcbux]Her voice is melodic and smooth as she speaks , her bright red eyes looking into his, exuding her confidence .
Daman
Maid
Maid

Post by Daman »

He rolls his dark eyes and sighs, then glaring at her again and speaking with a deep voice.

[i:3ripo38o]Conditions, promises ... just get to the point. Your elven kind talks much, but can rarely support their words with actions.

How about I promise you that you'll survive to see another day, if you let me go now?[/i:3ripo38o]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:i4dqgk68]She smiles very softly as she responds, her manner seemingly uneffected by the hostility in his tone,
[t:i4dqgk68]" Scarcely are you in a position to threaten me male. The chains you are bound to are magically reinforced steel.Not even a strength as great as your form promises could break them.'
[t:i4dqgk68]She stops to look him up and down, her gaze focusing more on his strong large body than his face.
[t:i4dqgk68]"If you want the chains removed you must please me, for I am your mistress now and I hold the keys .I must warn you however I am very hard to please."
Daman
Maid
Maid

Post by Daman »

[i:1kcy83ml]Magic ... bah. I should have realised that. Your kind needs to compensate for your natural weakness after all.[/i:1kcy83ml]

He stops to breath, his muscular chest heaving up and down. His dark and beady eyes look her feminine body over and he then grins widely.

[i:1kcy83ml]The entire underdark is filled with weaklings. But fine. Tell me what it is you wish.[/i:1kcy83ml]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:24ekss3k]"Weaklings, my kind?"
[t:24ekss3k]She chuckles , pulling her cloak back just slightly so the tips of her dark leathery wings are visible.
[t:24ekss3k]"I believe you know very little of my kind, half orc [i:24ekss3k]jaluk[/i:24ekss3k] , but that scarcely matters. What does matter , and your release from the chains depends upon, is your obedience. Which is something I desire greatly to test. Tell me , large one, how well can you control yourself, how well can you handle pain?"
Daman
Maid
Maid

Post by Daman »

[i:3u28h1ug]Pain?[/i:3u28h1ug]

His grin widens and he tries to stretch out in the chains. The large amount of old scars clearly visible on his muscular body.

[i:3u28h1ug]I've encountered enough pain in my lifetime that it would have killed a lesser person. As for obedience and control though ...[/i:3u28h1ug]

His eyes flicker angrily for a moment as he looks straight at her.

[i:3u28h1ug]If it gets me out of these chains, fine.[/i:3u28h1ug]