[CAMPAIGN] The Perrils of Frost Fell Vol.I

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="nightcancerwolf":1gc5q3h5]The first thing I do is shove the body off the top of me. I then try to stand up, so I can avoid puking on myself. Then looking about, I growl at the female in front of me. my eyes narrow appearing to be little more than red slits at the moment. My voice has a slight Calimport accent if she can recognize it.

"Nice move dyke. Now we're stuck gods only know where. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to blindly leap into holes?"

I look around for a way out while waiting for her response.[/quote:1gc5q3h5]

"Watch your mouth scum! Just becouse I got jumped by two-legged goats, doesn't mean I can't - or won't - rip your head off... "
*Frinya rises up from the bones, the stench being unberable, and the added amount of it on her clothes and face wasn't helping. She looked around herself and an endless plain of bones and corpses.*
"... huh... Feels like home. " Frinya looks at the man standing next to her*
"Were am I? And who's the Master?"
:3
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

OOC:Sorry busy with work and stuff... Real life is such.

Itrenog runs as fast as he can while he limps, following Lilac and the stranger to safety, worried about his leg.
Elrohir
Regular

Iternoog,Lilac,Serik&Frinya

Post by Elrohir »

[b:1e2sm46s]Iternoog&Lilac:[/b:1e2sm46s]
As the two of you mount the Huge elk the elk begins to take you off away from where the ninja elf is finishing off the last of the Ghouled Children. Just as you begin to move out Lilacs finaly yell is drowned out by the sound of ice cracking and snow rumbeling then all goes silent as even the elk looks up the ice cliff wall. Then with a sudden burst of speed the elk runs as fast as possible away from the distant avalanch.

Iternoog a wave of sickening pain waves up from your leg striking you with a nausiateing feeling. Not to strong but you can feel the pain slowly burning up your calf.

Just as soon the ninja elf appears standing atop the elks great antlers even while the elk is running full speed the elf seems to have perfect ballance. Hes looking forward and not at you two crouched low and a few strange words (words of magic but of frost magic) slip past in the rushing wind A large mound of snow rises befor you all and the elk just keeps running streight on into it. *SLAM* you all crash into the snow mound but a tingeling sensation of magic flows through you as when you open your eyes. You are seeing the Outskirts of a Walled town. With a Fortress sitting above the rest as if it were watching the town. The elk begins a trot then into a walk as the ninja elf turns to you with his blue scarf mask pulled down so you can see his elequint features. Snow white skin with even whiter hair. Long pointed ears flowing up into his spiked hair.

"What were you two thinking yelling like that. You obiously arnt from around Frostfell. Well atleast you arnt from around here Darkskin."

He says pointing to Lilac who now can hear better but the migrain headache is still a pain.

[b:1e2sm46s]Serik&Frinya[/b:1e2sm46s] Amidst your conversations and contemplations of where you are and how are you going to get out. a Loud rumbeling comes from outside and shakes the walls of the pit slightly knocking away a pile of rotted flesh and bones a waft of fresh air spews forth from behind the pile of mutilated humanoid bodies.
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Covering my head when I see we're going to crash against the snow, but then finding myself somewhere else I never saw before, massaging my head with my fingertips for the migrain's still there, even when I can hear better now. I look around while the elf talks to me about yelling like that and about what am I doing here.

"Oh, I... my name's Lilac. I was hired by a paladin to serve the throne of Frostwind. I have the scroll that proves it. As for the screaming... there was a woman in that ice that was pulling my friend inside, so I spent the torches around the giant Icecube. She yelled a threat and screamed so lowd that she left me deaf... I couldn't hear myself temporarily, at least" I keep massaging "but the migrain's still horrible."

I look at my friend's leg. "I think my friend here needs a cleric"

(OOC note: I know Itrenoog's player left the game and the board, so I don't know what will you do with his character, Elrohir)
Last edited by Sabaal on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I look over at Frinya quizzically.
"And your asking me why? I don't know any more than you do."
I spin to face the breeze as it passes through the new hole. not sure what to make of this i cautiously approach. and look out. If its clear and safe, i head out not particularly caring to stay in the cess pool much longer.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

[quote="nightcancerwolf":wtm308co]I look over at Frinya quizzically.
"And your asking me why? I don't know any more than you do."
I spin to face the breeze as it passes through the new hole. not sure what to make of this i cautiously approach. and look out. If its clear and safe, i head out not particularly caring to stay in the cess pool much longer.[/quote:wtm308co]

'Not particularly carring for any of the man's excuses the red-head watched him carefully. Whatever's outside, he's the one getting his arms chopped off...hopefully.
Fryina watched silently and waited.'
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

[b:1dt08f8c]Lilac:[/b:1dt08f8c] Upon makeing it through the portal you notice as you go to talk about your companion hes not with you.

"Hmmm I guess he didnt make it through the portal."

The Ninja Snow elf takes the papers from you and looks them over and nods his head.

"Everything is in order then. Come with me I shall take you to the Castle."

He offers to lead you through the town

[b:1dt08f8c]Serik& Frinya:[/b:1dt08f8c]
As serik searches out the sourse of fresh air on the other side is a hallway that runs left and right. It looks bare save some blue flameing torches. The inside temperature drops noticably tho. (there is no one in the hall)
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

I stepped cautiosuly into the hall, tense and ready to dodge if anything should try to attack me. If nothing happens, I look left then right. "Left is right, and Right is death." Then proceed down the left corridor, remaining vigilant for any traps or enemies.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Taking my papers back from the Snow elf and puzzled as to what happened to Itrenoog and why didn't he pass through the portal. [i:1t6kodc4]"Perhaps you couldn't pass through that portal if you were biten by those fiends"[/i:1t6kodc4] I think to myself as I look around, hold his arm and nod at him in silence, conscious of the possible reactions of the people to my presence there.

Surface dwellers usually don't like much a Drow roaming their villages freely.

"Thank you" I mutter and follow him as I cover my head with my hood to hide my dark skin from the people who hasn't yet seen me. If they see white locks of hair it won't matter much, but the dark skin is what could bring reactions and that could be a nuisance for now.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

[quote="nightcancerwolf":n5j1j181]I stepped cautiosuly into the hall, tense and ready to dodge if anything should try to attack me. If nothing happens, I look left then right. "Left is right, and Right is death." Then proceed down the left corridor, remaining vigilant for any traps or enemies.[/quote:n5j1j181]

The read-head followed him out the corridor, thinking to herself if he keeps making these remarks about directions she won't wait for him to get killed. She'll do it...
Frynia kept her eyes open for danger.
Elrohir
Regular

OOC:

Post by Elrohir »

OOC: Hey guys glad to see yall are still playing tho i got to ask you to bare with me im working on figureing out how to get eveyone to the point of where they will be going. After that long break i had to rethink somethings about the game. Look for a game post Sat night or sunday.
Elrohir
Regular

Post by Elrohir »

srry guys if i got any hopes up or anything. but ive got bad news. amongst the overtime at work and the new Table game i started among my friends here at home. I have just been drained save for a few posts in some of the freeform games. Alas i can also say you are free of the bonds of this game. As i will likely not return to it. I have been so far away from it that i have lost all my plots and scheems for this game.

However among good news. We could use some more players in the freeform called "Just Prowleing. since we lost a few due to rl and technical difficulties. Some more to the mixture will help out. See ya there
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

:(

Nothing to do, then. Perhaps I'll see you in Freeform, I don't know. I hope you will, eventually, continue "The Last Drow" and our mail game, though, even if by msn or mail.