[CAMPAIGN] The Last Drow

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Elrohir
Regular

Argos

Post by Elrohir »

[b:2av6mwa1]Argos:[/b:2av6mwa1] Alak smiles softly as you release your anger about the ordeal. He speaks as he takes a look at the dagger you drew.

"Oh its quite alright Argos Quar had just about the same reaction. When she found out what happend. As for this knife you can tell Drak'ul had it built its little more then a tracking device. However He used a very rare gemstone for its power. Pitty he didnt use it for what it truely was meant to be used for.

"May I see it?"
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Calming down a bit and listening to Alak I nod when he asks me if he can see the dagger.

"It has the Ultra Violet stone on it. This weapon..." I look to my lap in shame "... Tell noone, plese. I was supposed to kill Ultwe with it, but instead..." I bury my face in my hands feeling a knot in my throat as tears well up in my eyes. I don't want him to actually see me crying because I won't be able to hold this bitter tears as my heart aches too much now and my voice breaks "... it killed someone else I loved. An innocent."

I cry in silence for a while.
Elrohir
Regular

Argos

Post by Elrohir »

Takeing the dagger from you he places it on his desk and places a comforting hand on your back and even moves to hug you in a comforting fassion.

"Its Ok Argos Mystra was watching over you. Things happend for the reason that they happend. Their are greater evils at work here. Ultwe has been seduced by Shar he is hers now their is no turning back for him. And You will face him again and this time you will plunge this into his heart."

He holds up the dagger before you.

"This dagger is a peculiar dagger indeed. The Uv gems powers are not as they normaly are. In a normal sence the uv gem heals and repairs but this one dosent. It steals life takeing that life and giving it to the weilder. Though the resonateing aura of evil about the dagger has a lighter side. If the soul of the one it destroys is in anyway still holding a shred of purity that person is given a second chance through rebirth in a later time."

Handing the dagger back to you with a smile.

"Now argos you have one more question to ask me before we leave. You better make this good cause we are running out of time. Your son is in grave danger."
Violet flames Hail my comeing. Cold oblivion swirls in my passing. But pain and agony beyond comprehenssion reaps in my presance. Odion Demonius Archmage Eternal of the Midnite Academy.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Re: Argos

Post by Sabaal »

As Alak tells me that I will have the chance of killing Ultwe with the dagger I look at him, my eyes irritated for the tears, and a bitter expression in my face.

"but... but I didn't want to kill him, that's why Mystra promised that you'd bring him back to life! I didn't want Kelnoz to know that I killed his father!" I say, trying to calm down some and then listen at what Alak says about the dagger and its dark and bright side.

"That doesn't erase what I did, but at least is something..." I sigh and as he mentions my last question I hesitate "Oh, yes, I forgot" I wipe my eyes " I don't know what to ask... I guess I'll need equipment, allies and information, the problem is I don't speak the lenguage, so I guess it won't be easy to get allies... or anything else... tell me everything I need to know... or at least all that you can. " feeling obfuscated and confused again I don't know what to ask, so I'll give him the chance to answer what he wants or can.

"I don't know what to ask, Alak, so tell me about the mission to know what can I expect. If you have any maps to show me, at least to know how I can get there, I'd be gratefull. I want to get there right now, but you still owe me one question as you didn't answer me before. I'm just re-making my second question now." I say, very determined.

"Also... I hate to think this because all my allies in Faerun abbandoned or backstabbed me or are dead, but I'll need one of those, unfortunately." I smirk, still trying to calm down and convinced that the story of my allies in faeraun will start all over again in Argoth.
Elrohir
Regular

Argos

Post by Elrohir »

Alak smiles to you.

"Equiptment and Allies. Ive been waiting for this part. Follow me."

He leads you by offering you his arm. You notice as you look at his arm you see small specks that look like stars.

"Dont gaze to hard or you will be sucked into the void. A misshap of a planar experament to the cosmos. Muddeling in with the cosmos is quite tricky."

He leads you out of the room into the larger complex or central hall of the tower. Busteling with the greyskinned elves you met earlier. All of them just milling about their daily lives some studying other constructing or working in the upstairsbalconies. The entire tower is open on the inside as a great foyer. You also notice people walking in the thin air above you. as if walking on invisable bridges.

"This is the main hall there are no stairs and everything is open here."

He leads you to a clear concave lens this ones big enough for the both of you to stand inside. Helping you inside the strange lens. It lifts off the ground at a fair speed, Starteling you slightly. Alak grabs hold of you to steady you.

"Do you remember Vulca?"

He asks as he leads you up and through a series of archway doors to the sound of hammer hitting anvil.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Re: Argos

Post by Sabaal »

As he takes me through the main hall I walk looking around everywhere, wondering what is he masking from my view and I calm down from my grieve. Is not a time for crying and complain now; that can come later.

I smile to myself when I remember the reason Alak told me of why my son mastered Time magicks.

"Kel mastered time magicks to bring me back..." I look at Alak as we walk "That's the sweetest and most beautifull thing that anyone ever did for me!" I smile softly thinking on my boy. and when he takes me to that cristal and as it starts going up I stumble and hold tightly to his arm. I stretch a hand to see if I can go through the glass and smile when I see my hand going right through it and pull it back, satisfyed to see that it does (OOC: Does it?)

When he asks if I remember Vulca I answer "Actually I never really met Vulca. Only you and Mina. Never saw Vulca or the one they call Payidevim, why?" I answer while follow him through the hallways.