The Surface Path

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

IC:
Andrea looked around and saw no one near her. Then she realized that the voice was within her.

[i:3k27p6ha]Tell her I am fine, but a bit lost. I am on my way to a Temple of Eilistraee that a halfling name Rufus Longwalker told me about. I am, I think, about a day's walk southeast of the temple. Ask her where she would like me to meet her.[/i:3k27p6ha]

Silke face lit up with a smile at Alkemar's news.

"Ask her how she is doing and where she is. Let her know I am fine."

OOC: from the Temple how far is this surface path?

IC:
"Ask her if Colonel Patwin is with her too."
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkblue:1bk59hzk]Alkemar waits for a written response from this human, then decides that this human may not understand how the spell he cast to send her a message works. ((Sending is a one-way spell, so he has no idea what Andrea was thinking.)) He decides that shis may take longer than he thought. Getting impatient, he quickly casts a spell that will allow him to communicate with his brother. He then says "I'll be back." and teleports to Andrea.

"Hello, I'm Alkemar. My brother is currently with Silke, whom I have just come from, and will help relay any messages that you have for her. In the meantime, Silke asks me to tell you that she is well and wants to know how and where you are."

He then looks around. "Ah. I know this place. About a day's walk southeast of where I normally reside. Hm....." He starts abrubtly as though he had been lost in thought. "You can give me the message anytime, and I'll make sure she gets it nigh instanly. Oh, by the way is this Colonel person that Silke mentioned with you? If not, I'll begin scrying him immediately."[/color:1bk59hzk]

OOC: The path is likely only a couple of hours of fast hiking from the temple.
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
silke_rahn
Regular

Post by silke_rahn »

Andrea jumps back at the sudden appearence of the Drow male, and instinctively reached for her pistol that usually was worn in a tactical vest holster when on counter terror opperations. Her hand closed on empty air.

"What...oh. Is Lieutenant Rahn all right?" said Andrea as she relaxed after hearing Alkemar's statement.

Not waiting for his response Andrea responds to his question.

"No, Lieutenant Colonel Patwin was on the far side of the clearing when we were ambushed after coming here. I have not seen him since the attack," said Andrea. "Do you need an image or object of his to do your scry? I am familiar with the concept of scrying as I have traveled to another world where the powers of magery are stronger than they are on Earth."
Drow on the Surface face as many dangers as those in the Underdark. Just because the Rivvil is friendly does not mean he wishes to help you, he may just want to get you off guard before knifing you.