Rogues' Refuge

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":2lxeku4f][color=darkblue:2lxeku4f]Alkemar: leans forward to try to get a closer look at the picture. He says: "Indeed, I also had noticed her... lack of benevolence. My brother, I am sure is also aware of it. He is only trying to help the poor man, but there is the old saying is there not, 'no good deed ever goes unpunished.' However, I am confident in his (and my own) capabilities, and we are on our guard. Thank you for the warning though.[/color:2lxeku4f]

[color=blue:2lxeku4f]Xandar: Looks to the inkeep for help to restrain (gently) the drunken drow.[/color:2lxeku4f][/quote:2lxeku4f]

[color=indigo:2lxeku4f]The exotic dark elven woman has another glass of Morimatra at the bar while occassionally looking over to Danifae who is fidgiting with the crossbow on her wrist.

Pharaun moans and speaks of strange things, incoherently.

Ssin'urn Streea wraps her small graceful ebon hand around the base of her glass, slowly taking the wine into her mouth, and lowers her face with an impudent glare.

Danifae's deep ruby eyes lift to Nedylene and Alkemar. The Drow then leaves her seat and confidently walks toward them. Her long white hair hangs neatly braided over her shoulder and is adorned with tiny silver scorpions with red eyes. [/color:2lxeku4f]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Nedylene notices the drows approach and puts her journal away, lifting her cloak away from her hips, revealing the twin blades in their sheaths.She watches the drow woman intently.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:9jm5xxc3]OOC: Sorry, Neylene, but wizards are better in back.[/color:9jm5xxc3]

[color=darkblue:9jm5xxc3]Alkemar: Steps behind Nedylene when he sees the drow's approach.[/color:9jm5xxc3]

[color=blue:9jm5xxc3]Xandar: Waits for bartender to help him.[/color:9jm5xxc3]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Sorry I have been massively busy recently (I have about 1.5 weeks till GCSEs) and have just been on holiday for a few nights. Tis means that a) I haven't posted and b) I have no idea what the hell is going on!

IC: The halfling comes out of his revery and heads in to the back room from where he doesn't emerge for some time.

When he comes out he sees the somewhat rowdy drow and potters over to him. "Now now good Sirrah, what is the matter? Surely you do not need to be so agitated?"
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Geldin and Mikey remain silent, and watch as the crow gathers up. They watch the drow male, wondering what priestes he insulted. They almost started taking bets on who would win beetwen Nedylene and Alkemar if a fight broke out. Mikey wanted to buy a drink for the uber-depresed drow man, but he sustained himslef, seeing how broke he is*
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:me6cu7ql]OOC: Rooky, Nedylene and Alkemar are not about to fight each other. (to my knowledge) they were preparing to fight together against Danifae.[/color:me6cu7ql]

IC:

[color=darkblue:me6cu7ql]Alkemar: Prepares a protection from evil spell to cast upon himself, Nedylene, and Xandar. He figures that the Innkeep is powerful enough to protect himself.[/color:me6cu7ql]

[color=blue:me6cu7ql]Xandar: continues to restrain the drunk drow, oblivious to Dinafae's and Ssin's dangerous looking looks.[/color:me6cu7ql]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

OOC: Uups. Soooorry :angel:

IC:

*Geldin nudged Mikey in the ribs...the human ribs. Once he got his attention he glanced at Nedylene and Alkemar, and then to the two drow females. They started to take bets on whos going to win*
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Nedylene slowly lowers her feet from the table and crosses her arms over her chest. She stretches her shoulders and the muscles in her upper arm and shoulders flex.
" Well...Im waiting..." she says in drow...
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:sx3yqoec]The tiny, shiny black scorpions in the workmanship of her chainmail armor seem to slightly wriggle of their own accord, as if they were alive. With a wide smile, Danifae boldy takes a seat at Alkemar and Nedylene's table. Her voice is soft and low, denoting casual conversational tones. She speaks in broken common and thick Drow accent as she is barely versed in the common slang.

[b:sx3yqoec]"Ssurely you know d' way of d' Drrow? Why you like tsu make thrrrouble forr uss? We come forr peasse, not tsu warr."[/b:sx3yqoec]

Her lips curve in to a smirk, her dark eyelids lower over brilliant ruby eyes. Danifae twists one of the silver rings around her finger with her thumb. It appears to be some sort of responce to a nervous tick.

[/color:sx3yqoec]
Last edited by Ssin'urn Streea on Mon May 22, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Don't close your Eyes~

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Nedylene smiles back, but it is more of a scowl.
"Lets just say you are not the first to approach me in peace only to slip a poisoned dagger in my back."
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

[color=indigo:39rzerh9]Pharaun leans to and fro in his seat, mumbling something about a relic. Ssin'urn Streea narrows her eyelids to mere slits of deep, reddend lilac. Holding his head in his hands, the drow warrior screams as if in pain and suddenly slumps over the bar, pale and lifeless. A centipede crawls out of one of his pointed dark ears and disappears into a crevace of the wood. [/color:39rzerh9]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:3eug0jr2]OOC: Hey, Tyrm, you wanna resurect him?[/color:3eug0jr2]

IC:

[color=darkblue:3eug0jr2]Alkemar: His head jeks around at the sudden death of the other drow. He then looks suspiciously at Ssin.[/color:3eug0jr2]

[color=blue:3eug0jr2]Xandar: Looks at the other drow in a shocked manner. He then glares at Ssin, and looks ready to fight.[/color:3eug0jr2]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Nedylene sighs,
"May Kelemvore have mercy upon his soul,though odds are he probably wont be better treated up there than he was down here."
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Yes, Pharaun and Danifae are mine *wink*

[quote="Nedylene":2102qi03]Nedylene smiles back, but it is more of a scowl.
"Lets just say you are not the first to approach me in peace only to slip a poisoned dagger in my back."[/quote:2102qi03]

[font=garamond:2102qi03][b:2102qi03][i:2102qi03][color=indigo:2102qi03]Danifae doesn't aknowledge the screams or the collapse of the male Drow warrior but continues her conversation.

"Xas, iss tsrue, but as you know, dat is d'way of our survival as a rrase. Station iss verry import tant."

Danifae's deep ruby eyes search the careworn face of the young lavender eyed Drow with an intense penetrating gaze, her own reflecting seriousness and compassion in expression.

"What brrings you tsu dis Goddess forrssaken plase? Have you no House tsu prrot tect you?" [/color:2102qi03][/i:2102qi03][/b:2102qi03][/font:2102qi03][/size:2102qi03]
~Don't close your Eyes~

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: I seem to have abandoned the Tavern somewhat don't I? It could be said that too many cooks spoil the broth, but too many patrons DEFINITELY confuse the landlord.

IC: The halfling straightens up as the drow warrior collapses on the bar. The room darkens though the lights still seem to be lit and lightning strikes outside. The halfling seems to grow while staying the same size until his mere presence fills the room. He waves a hand and obstacles between himself and Ssinn'urn are tossed aside (any people are gently moved aside by the force) to shatter on the walls of the Tavern.

OOC: I'll let you lot post before continuing.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D