A visiting merchant....

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

sunhawk88
Maid
Maid

Post by sunhawk88 »

finally he reached the window. he slid off the back of the elk and leaped through the window shortswords drawn. he was staring wide eyed at a werewolf!
"Oh" he gulped "This changes things a bit"
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

The tall winged woman looks at the small figure fussing over her and blinks,
[t:12wv8xdp]"Um..Im ok.I think I caught the wrong wind current outside of Waterdeep though.Would you mind telling me where I am?"
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

"My my, thigs are getting busy about here right now. Come Sancha we will find you something to eat, as long as the rest." Steps to lead to a kitchen area where there are some chairs and tables.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

OOC: This is a post in a long time.

IC: In the kitchen stood the same werewolf you saw minutes before. The pigs were near done, and ready for finishing touches by the temple cooks. She didn't notice the smell of the elk for the pigs stench was filling the room. SHe turned towards the two entering the kitchen, and sayed only this:

"There's some left overs from last night. Don't touch the meat in the storage.
:3
BanesWrath
Maid
Maid

Post by BanesWrath »

standing under the shadows of the trees staring at the decrepit old building was a drow, a very unusual drow. he stood taller than most drow, male or female, he wore a full suit of mithral plate, blackend by dark magics and covered in deadly barbs. He wore a deep red cloak and a dread morning star. he watched an elk and its rider go by, careening towards the howling. Fools, he thought... soon, he thought, very soon it will be time....