[CAMPAIGN] The future of the Dark Maidens chosen

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kirintha the Fair
Regular

Post by Kirintha the Fair »

:he's drow, she can tell by his purposeful step that he's a little old, but he still wears the colors of the protectors for who knows what reason:

:he bows slightly: "come with me I'll take you to the training hall"

:he bows and shows her some various practice blades and starts out with some basic academics, concerning weapons in particular and warfare in general.:

:then he bows and says: "let us go for disarming ok?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

She listens intently to his teaching then picks the closest thing to a bastard sword. "Agreed." She says, swirling her blade up to salute her opponent, then settling into a defensive stance.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

He enters the correct stance and then attacks her.. (OOC: I MUST be an idiot this is the first time I've had to roll on this site... I just thought of that... do you know how to roll here[//roll-dice2-sides10]?)[/code]
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: Lol I have no idea what coding you just tried to use, but I suggest we use [url:ctx9qp1c]http://invisiblecastle.com/[/url:ctx9qp1c]. I'll do my IC when you've edited yours accordingly.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Kirintha the Fair
Regular

s

(Die roll for Old Drow Soldier
1d20-> [11] = (11)

Rolling initiative

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=839902

(OOC: it could take me some getting used to... but I'll try. sorry about the wait... his inits comes up to 10, figure he's old enough to take a penalty to dex.