The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zebith Vorane
Traveler

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Postby Zebith Vorane » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:46 am

"I don't really care what wine it is. and my name's Zebith" he says, looking curiously at the door opposite what he believed to be the only entrance. "where's that go?"

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Postby Bhaern Quel » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:26 am

house wine then if you are low on funds you might like Zebith." Looks to the door you ask about. "You might call it the back door or the fount door if you are coming from the other direction. There though that door is one place you might find adventure you spoke of seeking." Smiles That door lead to the tunnels and reaches the underdark if you make it that far."

Zebith Vorane
Traveler

Postby Zebith Vorane » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:23 pm

"really?" he looks at the door, fascinated. "so you have patrons form the underdark?" he grins "that is awesome!"

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Postby Bhaern Quel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:13 am

Zebith - The halfling makes to the table and she gives you a smile. "Good sir I know what the bearded one wants, what would you want to drink?" She waits for your reply as the Dwarf answers your question.

"Indeed we have some more welcomed then others that come though that door. A place to find adventure that you might seek as well."

Zebith Vorane
Traveler

Postby Zebith Vorane » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:21 pm

"house wine" he says happily before turning back to the dwarf. "I like this place! although I'm curious; why was this founded? I don't know of many that would want to have patrons of the Underdark, despite how awesome it is"

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Postby Bhaern Quel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:45 am

Daisy darts away to get the drink orders.

Dorfgar answers you. " Zebith the place was simple a place to gather of those that were friends of above and below. A place to rest and store supplies. As time pasted a few decided to hold this place open for visitors as well as our company. That is the reason you are allowed from the surface and why others are allowed from below. It is a rather simple thing in that we make possible trade of both sides of the mountain. " Taps his fingers and glances at the door. "Of course for trade a gift is given for passage though here. We require peace within the area we control. Most of the time we have it, however we guard the peace. Enough of that. Now my question for you. Your skin indicates a heritage of coming from below, but you appear to know little of below. How is it that you are from above?"

Zebith Vorane
Traveler

Postby Zebith Vorane » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:30 pm

"I left the Underdark 75 years ago. can't remember where. I can't say I ever heard of this place, though I might have. probably just didn't try to remember" he leans back. "but adventuring on the Underdark's outskirts is fun"

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Postby Bhaern Quel » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Dorfgar nods, "Indeed some have left below to live above. There are differences. No ores to mine and the sunlight can be bright at times. There though are other things that the surface has to offer as you must know having spent a few years above."

Daisy returns carrying a mug and a glass of wine and sets them on the table. "3 silver please"

Return to “Roleplaying”