The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Ogrim
Traveler
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 am

The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Ogrim » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 am

Another out-of-the-way road, another day of good hunting, and good deeds, and still the hooded ranger, known as Hunter, known even better for his wolf companion, than his own deeds, keeps far away from the villages, towns, an cities. For his deeds, he ought be hailed a hero, but for his heritage, he remains forever in the eyes of the narrow-minded, a monster. Trade roads are always a good way to reach a destination, as well as find travelers who'll not turn away protection on the road, and highwaymen to keep that protector busy. This day has been peacefully uneventful, but a shift in the wind, darkening clouds, and a specific scent in the air, both companions know rain is coming. Onward they travel, but also looking for shelter, not concerned for rain, except when thunder sounds above them, and shelter becomes priority, divided they venture from the road, running, hunting, it may appear as a game to some bystanders... a race to see who finds shelter first, and who is the wettest at the end.

Wind-beaten, rain-soaked, and tired, this time, Hunter manages to find a small overhang near the foot of a mountainside, enough to hide under, just barely. Victory however, in this game, this time goes to Farkas, the golden wolf's howl calling across the distance between them, including impressions of warm shelter, and a distant smell of food. Just inside the surface entrance of this place of rest in a mountainside, Farkas waits, and does his best to dry off. When hunter finally arrives, the hood and cloak come off for a moment, and he drops to all fours, shaking off as he has seen the wolf do, many times, grumbling some complaints in fluent goblin. Both of them, then spiky-furred, smelling of wet canine, and all six foot paws caked in mud and leaves, proceed further in, while Hunter dons his cloak again, raises his hood, and grumbles, [color=#008040:30vp4idp]"Hopin' not fer dwarves."[/color:30vp4idp] And then, the entrance-proper, and he pushes inside, steeling his nerves for whatever he may find on the other side.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Bhaern Quel » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am

OOC: Looks like I get much of the design work, subject to additions here goes.

IC: As Hunter enters the common room, the aroma of cooked rothe can be detected as his eyes sweep about the common room he sees a couple of Drow speaking with a Dwarf, near the entrance is an orc with his deadly axe who glances at you. "Welcome to Cavern Tavern, I hope you have no fleas"
Non of the four you see appear to offer any danger to you or your wolf, except maybe if either of you have fleas, so you have more time to look about the room. You see a bar and tables and various races drinking or eating. There is a warm fire in a fire place as well that you might dry off at.
The tables and chairs are of wood construction and clearly a few that move though the room are providing service, a halfling steps forward to you. "Good day, a meal, a drink or a room?"

Ogrim
Traveler
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Ogrim » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Farkas looks up and aside toward Hunter, somewhere between the presence of dwarves being discerned and the orc speaking, reminding his pack brother to stay calm. Advice that nearly falls on deaf ears, so to speak. Hunter growls at the insinuation either of them might have fleas, but then finds his calm again, and speaks in Common, though with less than perfect fluency, [color=#008000:3auzriqp]"No fleas! Kharash not accept filthy champions."[/color:3auzriqp] No, not filthy, at least not as badly as the average gnoll, but his rain-soaked aroma and the rarity in which he is allowed to indulge in bathing in anything besides a cold stream, still may make him a bit pungent from his travels and battles. His wolf companion, not much better off, but neither complains about the other, they are hunters after all, not pretty perfumed nobles.

Hunter's surprise is however, quite complete, when he is addressed by a halfling, and in such a welcoming manner. With his hood still drawn up, he leans down to get a closer look, and inquires, [color=#008000:3auzriqp]"What is trick, little one? Short-folk hate Hunter's kind, does not matter he leaves clan, rejects Yeenoghu, serves Kharash."[/color:3auzriqp] And who can blame him for being suspicious? Even one good peek of the Gnoll face under that hood, and it's hardly surprising he is not usually welcomed by most of the civilized world.

While Hunter is confused by the halfling, Farkas wanders off, ignoring both, searching for evidence of a cleric, or perhaps a druid, maybe even a paladin. Someone who would recognize that the brilliant golden fur coat of the wolf, is not merely a unique color, but the sign of a celestial animal, a beast who would only travel in the company of those of a strong goodly alignment. Perhaps while his brother comes to terms with an uncommon lack of racist judgements from their hosts, he can find a holy person to commune with and help them get lodging, food, and a proper bath.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Bhaern Quel » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Hunter the orc nods and turns his attention to the door/"Are you followed by foes?"

As Hunter leans down to speak with the halfling, see smiles to you. "Traveler, there is no trick here. As long as your coin is good you are welcome here. My name is Daisy, but come by the fire for surely you want to dry off." She offers her hand to you to guide you to a table.

Farkas as you wander about the room, the female Drow studies you. She wears a light translucent gown of silver. A medallion she wears is one of silver that depicts the moon and a sword. "Are you in need of food and shelter?"

Ogrim
Traveler
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Ogrim » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Not for the first time in his life, Hunter is caught with a stupid expression on his face, as though Daisy had said things that were many levels above his comprehension. He stares blankly at the offered hand a moment, almost a moment too long, when most would take his hesitation and silence, for a refusal, and then dark-spotted beige-furred bestial hand fills and almost completely envelopes the small furless hand,[color=#008000:3dgtw3ey] "Warm fire would be good. S-sorry, Hunter not welcomed much."[/color:3dgtw3ey] He breaks down into pure goblin, tired of struggling with words, the rough translation coming to,[color=#008000:3dgtw3ey][i:3dgtw3ey] "Only those who want me to help with evil things, or other outcast gnolls welcome me. I serve Kharash now, and fight evil, other gnolls are fine, but few survive apart from the clans trying to live good."[/i:3dgtw3ey][/color:3dgtw3ey] Of course, he hardly expects anyone, except perhaps the orc, to understand any of that, but it comes out much more easily, whilst his hood is finally pushed back, displaying a pretty standard gnoll face, with a jagged claw-mark scar from brow to cheek that fortunately looks to have missed his eye, on the left side. Still he shoots another glance over to a dwarf, nervous, and yet anxious to get out of his way, the expected 'warnings' with an axe or a hammer to back them up, and something about how a gnoll is a gnoll. The usual dwarf rhetoric.


Meanwhile, Farkas is having far better luck, having found a priestess, and needing examine her for a moment, before recognizing the symbol she wears. As a beast, he does not speak as people do, but as a celestial to a person of faith, his intentions and words find their way into her mind, with greater ease, than most anyone else, [color=#FFFF00:3dgtw3ey][highlight=#000000:3dgtw3ey]"Yes, we would be grateful for lodging, food, and if possible a decent and proper bath. We have had little of any for a very long time."[/highlight:3dgtw3ey][/color:3dgtw3ey] His gaze turns across the room toward the gnoll being led by a halfling, [color=#FFFF00:3dgtw3ey][highlight=#000000:3dgtw3ey]"He is with me, we serve Kharash the Hunter, Lord of the Lupinals. My companion, he is not used to kind treatment by the goodly races, they see only a gnoll, no matter his deeds, and treat him with the typical racism in most cases. Most of his own people shun him as well."[/highlight:3dgtw3ey][/color:3dgtw3ey]

User avatar
Pheurazath
Regular
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 4:35 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Pheurazath » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 am

While Drow get acquainted with a wolf, and a halfling leads a gnoll, the -other- entrance gets some unusual activity too. Trade routes in Underdark, are still as wild as its actual wilderness, so when nears a presence that unsettles every lizard and similar mount in the stable, none are caught off their guard when comes the peculiar sound of jagged talons clutching at and scraping along stone. The sound comes from outside the entrance, and then more clearly from above it, something descending from above, and yet at the same time, another set of sounds,coming from a less discrete threat, as one of those dreaded hook horrors is headed straight for the stable, and a feast of penned up meals. That is, it barely begins to break into a thundering run, when a dark form crashes down over it, and battle ensues. For the sheer size and weight, of the new opponent, it would seem one-sided at first, but like a mongoose trying to subdue a scorpion, the great dark form, a Deep Dragon of perhaps early adult age, reels back, and launches in with snapping bites, and slashing swipes of talons. Half-strokes of wings, and hopping around on hind-legs, to keep circling around and avoiding getting too close to the densely armored menace, it becomes quite the back and forth dance, of brutal swings and charging rushes, against precise strikes and dodging about.

It is around this time, a pseudodragon flits into view, barely large enough to discern in infravision, with the heated battle as a backdrop, coming to perch upon a boulder, and awaiting the right moment, the house-cat sized little dragon, lets off a spell that sends a powerful lightning bolt arcing out from his position, to slam into the back of the hook horror. While not fatally wounding, it's enough to draw attention away from the hopping, dodging dragon, as well blast open a hole in the dense bony armor. A hole, that the moment it is presented, is exploited. A deep intake of breath, and the dragon levels body and head with the distracted hook horror, unleashing a savage roar echoing across the cavern, along with a wide, conical blast of acid breath weapon. Much of it hits bony armor and stone, but the majority hits unprotected flesh, and begins burning and eating away at the hook horror, from the inside. Sure it keeps trying to fight, for a time, but it doesn't take long for vital organs to go, and the beast to collapse.

Now the stable hands only have to deal with a dragon, strolling leisurely toward the entrance, with the pseudodragon come across to perch upon the wrist of one of those now closed wings. Fortunately, dragons can be reasoned with, usually. And this one, nearing the entrance to the stable, purrs, [color=#8000FF:1hozv4hp]"Tlu a resch ussta lotha abbilen, Usstan xuat morn'lo'niar xor cal Ilythiiri, naut jillar nind lassrinn natha n'corda xuil uns'aa, xor s'lurpp phor orbben."[/color:1hozv4hp]
Last edited by Pheurazath on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)

Bhaern Quel
Demigod
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Bhaern Quel » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:32 am

Hunter, Daisy takes your hand like it is not a problem at all and starts to lead you to a table near the fireplace so you can warm up. "You are welcomed here as I said as long as your coin is good. Rest beside the fire and take off anything you wish that you want hung to dry. I will take care of that of which there is no cost." As you speak in your native tongue, she giggles and replies. "Oh some people are just so foolish at times don't you think?" Selects the table and chair and draws it back for you to sit.

Nyarg *Glances over to you, an unpleasant look on his face. In Goblin "You did not answer me if you were followed, and do not call me good. I am just doing a job." Grins to you.

Dorfgar glances to yours and Nyarg comment and just smiles and turns his attention back to another door.

Farkas, Felothe steps to you and knees before you, placing hand under your jaw to look to your eyes. "If one asks surely the Dark Maiden says I must give. Food, shelter and a bath provided. Yes I have heard your companion, a place like this most of us know many tongues. Shall we go and talk to him? Assure him here he is safe as long as he does not seek to harm any the live and work here. Come if you wish" Stands and steps to join Daisy and Hunter, placing a pouch of coins on the Table. "Daisy, this will pay for meal, bed and bath and even more. I would like to speak with him, though a piece of meat for both and some bread for our quest clearly would be a good start I would think. Water, ale of course should they desire some that is fresher then what they are wearing right now."

Hunter, sits in the chair across from you. "You are Welcome here your bill is paid in advance. My name is Felothe and I have ordered some food, Daisy will wait to see if you want other or more. Welcome to the Cavern Tavern."

Pheurazath the noise of the area beyond the guarded point clearly is often heard by those in the stable, the grooms seek to calm the mounts not used to such. The guards on the approach tunnel from their locations, often concealed stand ready to attack a danger to the Tavern. The attack is seen and reported by hand signs or whistled code calls. As the Deep Dragon nears the stable. "All are welcome that come in peace, those that defend our peace are more welcomed."

User avatar
Pheurazath
Regular
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 4:35 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Pheurazath » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 am

A delighted grin spreads upon the toothy maw of the nearing dragon, and as she ducks into the entrance leading toward the stable, dips her snout alongside the face of the guard who addressed her, lending a slight nuzzle and uttering in a low sultry purr, [color=#8000BF:329yobqp]"You're about to have the opportunity to be witness to something quite private, only a rare few without dragonblood have seen, and fewer still were males. Since I am wary to trust a Drow's promises, without knowing his allegiances, I promise you will be well compensated for keeping your silence about it, as well that of your fellows out here."[/color:329yobqp]

After all, she has a secret identity to maintain, in Lith My'athar, and there is no need for word to travel anywhere, of a dragon assuming the appearance of a Drow woman that has deceived most of her own House, and neighbors into believing that's all she is. Let rumors prevail about the large numbers of kobold slaves she takes on and how few are ever seen again, truth would hurt the community as much as it would her privacy.

As for compensation, her tone may hunt at something else, but 'tis not a thing to ask about in public, let alone to a dragon. Then she adds, [color=#8000BF:329yobqp]"Or else, I may be forced to lock you away somewhere, where your only chance to live outside a cage is to marry a kobold chieftain's sister.[/color:329yobqp]" And there is no sarcasm in that 'or else', something that Charir, the perched psuedodragon, begins snickering about.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)

Bhaern Quel
Demigod
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Bhaern Quel » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 am

Pheurazath the guard studies you and considers your words. "As I have already said any that come in peace are welcomed. If you wish some privacy I can step away, though not too far. My allegiance is to the Order of the Cavern, one of these days we might come up with a better name. The others as well, we defend each other, this place and we welcome all that come in peace" Wonders why it would be so bad to be married to a kobold chieftain's sister though has not interested in being locked away and forced to marry one, also the psuedodragon's snicker causes some concern. "I am friends with a few kobolds, the idea of them being in a cage does not sound like a good idea."
Weapon lowered from guard to rest. "Of course you also well should understand that I have killed many as well. The nature of each indicate their fate as long as the Order of the Cavern stands strong. Your actions contain my fate and yours."

User avatar
Pheurazath
Regular
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 4:35 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Pheurazath » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 am

A a sigh, made a little more dramatic, than necessary, she shakes her head slowly at the guard, and grins as she responds, [color=#8000BF:3auyrhpt]"In a cage? No-no you have it wrong, I have acquired many Kobolds from Drow slave markets, allowed them to reestablish their tribal culture, and been named 'Daariv'. Once slaves are now armed and trained for battle, magic, and some seem to take much pride in guarding my nest and hoard. I see in your eyes no distaste for the chance to share a bond of family with my subjects, keep my secret, and perhaps it can be arranged, instead of coin and gems."[/color:3auyrhpt]

She begins to walk past the addressed guard then, and as she goes, the form of the large, slender dragoness shrinks and changes at once, as if by some magic gone from dragon to the well-attired and stunning Drow woman known to some as Kalkyril, to whose name is attached rumors of Kobold slaves that go into her house, and are presumed dead or worse, as they're never seen again. Of course there are equally peculiar tales of well-dressed Kobold house servants, that seem to always be happier than the average enslaved Kobold. That's all of course, assuming the rumors have reached this far.

By the time the transformation is complete, the sorceress 'Matron', Kalkyril Ilindil is just past him, and striding confidently inward toward the stable, pausing only to regard one of the larger lizard mounts, waiting for them to calm, then passes near to pat him on the jaw, whispering,[color=#8000BF:3auyrhpt] "Bwael wiu." [/color:3auyrhpt]before heading inside.


(( 'Daariv' for those not knowing, is draconic, meaning 'Queen'. ))
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)

Ogrim
Traveler
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Ogrim » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

[quote:3swq10wk]Narg *Glances over to you, an unpleasant look on his face. In Goblin "You did not answer me if you were followed, and do not call me good. I am just doing a job." Grins to you.[/quote:3swq10wk]

Hunter looks back to the Orc, narrowed suspicious eyes studying him over,[color=#008000:3swq10wk] "Expecting trouble? No one followed that I know of. I have no other companion other than the wolf. Many are the enemies of a heretic Gnoll. Gruumsh, Kurtlmak, and Yeenoghu all curse my existence. If I am followed, I hope we may we be allies."[/color:3swq10wk]

And then his attention is taken away by the approach and introduction of Felothe, for a few seconds wearing a confused look as though stricken stupid, and then ears perk and he smiles... sort of, all toothy, and a bit alike to a snarl almost. The promise of fresh clothes, prompts him to remove his cloak entirely, old, worn, and ragged, muddy at the bottom, and now soaked through, leaving him in a leather armor, fashioned to fit him as well as the particular leg structure of a digitigrade biped, and some patches of his fur that had been better covered, are mostly dry and just damp, [color=#008000:3swq10wk]"Much thanks, Lord Kharash would never sleep indoors, I doubt he would cook either. I will accept your gifts though. Water and meat would be fine for us both, ale only dulls our senses. I am Hunter, this is not a name for a gnoll, but it is mine."[/color:3swq10wk]

Farkas, does not follow right away, staring for a few moments at the other end of the common room, and distant muffled sounds, indistinguishable to some ears, and nose twitches at the faint tangy hints of freshly spilled blood, from that direction. Then he trots over to Felothe's side, speaking in his way, heard only by her, Hunter, and perhaps any others with the appropriate inclinations to divine magic, or communing with animals, "[color=#FFFF00:3swq10wk][highlight=#000000:3swq10wk]I smell blood, somewhere further inside, fresh and unfamiliar. Should we investigate?"[/highlight:3swq10wk][/color:3swq10wk]

Agmasek
Traveler
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Agmasek » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:03 pm

((OOC: Renji and Yonmei modified to new race and class, more info will be in OOC thread.))

IC:

Well, no, Hunter wasn't followed, exactly, but he's far from the last person to come in the surface entrance. While all the talk at the front entrance is in the goblin tongue, there comes the chatting voices, a young man and lady, human by all appearances, either attired in traveler cloaks, breeches, tunics, fine boots, and all of high quality materials, looking every bit as posh nobles as their traveling clothes can permit. They come accompanied, by an older man, silver-haired, still handsome fr his evident age, that may place him as their grandfather. The conversation however, is entirely in Sylvan, and having something to do with hunting Coneys. In they comes, followed by a full compliment of other humans, in decent, but cheaper-looking clothes, possibly servants, numbering twenty in all, Thirteen women, ranging in ages from old enough to marry, to old enough to know better, and one among them, the personal attendant of the young noble woman. Seven men, make up the rest of the servants, all of them either strapping young men full of vigor, or middle-aged, with a more balanced mix of vigor and experience, and one among these elder men, personal attendant to the young nobleman.

All come to a stop to look once up at the Orc, tension in the eyes of the younger nobles, and then the silver-haired man pulls up behind them, and sets a gaze on Narg to meet his eyes, then smiles, and pats the youths on their shoulders, speaking in Common, [color=#919191:11ffdepe][i:11ffdepe]"Calm down you two, this one wants no trouble with us, that axe is meant for troublemakers..."[/i:11ffdepe][/color:11ffdepe] then shifts to directing his words at Narg,[color=#919191:11ffdepe] [i:11ffdepe]"... isn't it?[/i:11ffdepe]"[/color:11ffdepe]

Their unease is not wholly broken, but they manage a forced smile and the young man dips his head toward Narg, [color=#FF1A00:11ffdepe][i:11ffdepe]"My apologies sir, my sister and I meant no offense. It's simply, you are the first Orc we have met on peaceful terms."[/i:11ffdepe][/color:11ffdepe]
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki

Bhaern Quel
Demigod
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Bhaern Quel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 am

Pheurazath The guard nods and watches as you offer the promise. "What happens in Cavern, stays in Cavern. Though a good mate does sound good." Smiles. As you walk further into the stable the staff and guards watch you transform and considers marriage to a shape shifter might be interesting, though with risk as well.

Kalkyril it might to be to your advantage that the riding lizard does not understand drow well as you speak to her and pat her on the jaw. As it is the animals start to clam from the visit of a dragon to that of a Drow. The door to the common room lies before you.

Hunter Nyarg considers your reply, however before he can comment further his attention is directed once again toward the door from the surface. Something clearly followed. Felothe smiles to you. "Surely your Lord takes shelter from time to time? It shall be as you say. Meat and water it shall be, the room and bath a bit later if you want them. Daisy will see to that."

Daisy picks up the discarded cloak and starts toward the fire place when another server steps to aid her taking the cloak and hanging it near the fire to dry. Daisy then dashes off to the Kitchen to get meat and water for both Farkas and you.

Farkas, Felothe smiles to you. "I sense no danger close though indeed blood has been spilled down in the tunnels. We can go to find out what reports there might be come to the stables and we can look." Felothe stands lithely from the table from speaking with Hunter and raises her hand, her sword flies to her hand from behind the bar. "Hunter, I am sure there is no concern, you rest" "Farkas come and we will look" As Felothe stands toward the door leading to a stable she says as a general statement. "This companion of Hunter is a friend all doors to common areas will be open to him."

Agmasek as your party comes in not only does the orc look to the large party, other members of the order tense at so many. Spells readied as well as weapons in case it is an invasion, though most tries come from below. As the elder human speaks the tension reduces and Narg replies. "All that come in peace are welcome, my blade is for those that would seek to cause harm." Nyarg eyes turn to the young noble, "Have you killed many of my kind, young Lord? Here you are safe as long as you keep peace with the order."

Ogrim
Traveler
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 am

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Ogrim » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:26 pm

[quote:2l59c7nv] Felothe smiles to you. "Surely your Lord takes shelter from time to time? It shall be as you say. Meat and water it shall be, the room and bath a bit later if you want them. Daisy will see to that."[/quote:2l59c7nv]

The initial question is considered while the following statements are made, and heard with slightly less attention to them, than the question on his mind, then the gnoll shrugs, [color=#008000:2l59c7nv]"It is said, Kharash does not like getting too near civilization. Not sure if he uses shelters, but would never come inside here. "[/color:2l59c7nv] And then to the matter of Farkas' detection of recent bloodshed, and lifts his snout to sniff the air, only faintly noticing it himself. Told to stay and let Farkas go with Felothe to investigate, he utters a short grunt and growl, shaking his head slightly and standing with a faint snarl, declaring, [color=#008000:2l59c7nv]"I go with Farkas!"[/color:2l59c7nv]

Anticipating any attempt to dissuade Hunter from following, Farkas lets out a short sigh, and still moves over to sit beside the stubborn Gnoll. [highlight=#000000:2l59c7nv][color=#FFFF00:2l59c7nv]"Felothe, I trust you, however, we have been together too long, and often only had one another for companions to keep one another sane from the madness of being too long alone. You will not convince him to stay if I am to join you, and... we have made promises to each other, due to which I must agree."[/color:2l59c7nv][/highlight:2l59c7nv] The wolf is not about to budge from Hunter's side, which actually removes the snarl and tension in the Gnoll's face and shoulders. And yet, Hunter still looks ready to argue, if more need be said.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod
Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Re: The Cavern Tavern ( Another social RP... )

Post by Bhaern Quel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Hunter Turns back to look at you. "Oh of course you can come, I did not otder you to stay here. I was just answering your companion request to investigate."

Post Reply