The Sunstone Mask

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

"Nothing, really? well, you're a werewolf woman. Your senses should be better than mine." I sigh and release my sword in it's sheath, then I look back at Rooky again.

"So... will you answer my question or not before hell freezes?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"Jandar?" Selvik asks. His voice even sounds like he's raising an eyebrow.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[color=darkblue:3npecxle]Sabaal:Philia: The gold pats you reassuring , if rather awkwardly, with one golden clawed paw.
[t:3npecxle]"It is alright Philia. Even warriors break down sometimes, no one expects you to be strong all of the time.Though I am not a born dragon, i am a nymaru , but the bloodline of dragon is trong enough in me that when I reached my manhood I gained the ability to take this form. However , it is no spell, but a true metamorphosis.While you are a dragon who can become a woman I am a nymaru that can become a dragon.if it is other dragons you seek, to other dragons I can take you."[/color:3npecxle]
Ceistant
Maid
Maid

Post by Ceistant »

Laughing slightly, "Nothing to worry about? Very well, but Jandar's rumbling does make one wonder. Most things in the wilds and deep place that make such a stir are either angry, dangerous, or .. hunger... ", with a grin, " or ALL of those things"..
Mend the broken blade of my Father.. to
Recover the lost blade of my Sister.. by
Honoring the silver blade of my Mother.. so
I may Forge my own..
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Ceistant:Akordia smiles and blushes slightly, a mere darkening of her ebon black cheeks,
[t:2afs8vd1]"I really cannot talk about it, but there is nothing to be concerned about. I believe Jandar is merely..stretching his wings so to speak."
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

"Well, if you were reffering to joining me while visiting the abomination of the Gods wich is my grandmother, your welcome. Just bring something warm."
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[color=darkblue:14arxwer]Zareari: Jasmine sits a while, pondering the drow lady's last question,
[t:14arxwer]"It was an odd thing I choose the profession I did, becuase in truth, I am quite shy.But this search, this quest as it is, has forced me out of my shell and made me speak with people I normally would have been afraid of . This has taught me that everyone, regardless of outside appearance has something to redeem them. akordia tells us that her goddess, Eilistraee , says that everyone is worthy of redemption. While I am not a follower of Eilistraee, I find this to be true."[/color:14arxwer]
[color=red:14arxwer]To everyone:(ooc ..heres a bump to get us going lol) ic...
[t:14arxwer]A loud crashing noise from the kitchen area stops all conversation in its tracks.The kitchen door slams upon and out of it comes a swarm of imps.Too many to be counted they rush into the room, flying up into the rafters and attacking the plates and goblets of the patrons they come, and all seem to be wearing little red and white hats.
[t:14arxwer]A dwarven woman bursts from the kitchen door, it seems in hot pursuit of the imps, for she bears a large cleaver in her hand. She shouts out to the room, her accent so thick it is difficult to understand her,
[t:14arxwer]"Ock..$h!t ...cotch th' lil' b@r$t@rds.The've go' inte th' whiskey n' be drunker th'n fiddlers ."[/color:14arxwer]
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Lilac: I raise an eyebrow at the mention of something warm.

"Well, if I don't like the abomination of the Gods that's supposed to be your grandmother I can always leave or kill myself, besides I have nothing better to do"

I look at Tara and ask "What do you think? well, I don't think you can join us in a journey, can you?"

And then, as the Imps burst out of the kitchen, I take out my small shield and cover my face with it while my other hand goes straight to the hilt of my sword again and this time I do not hesitate to take out that beautifull piece of metal crafted all from the same piece of iron, to weild it against the demonic creatures. I've seen such a mix of races in this place that I'm not sure if I should kill them or not, even when my instinct says [i:1tc3d4sv]"Kiiiiilllll"[/i:1tc3d4sv] I try to not really kill the creatures but leave them unconscious.

"SHOULD WE KILL THIS THINGS OR NOT?" I ask to noone in particular, but mostly to the ones that were talking to me

[color=blue:1tc3d4sv]Philia: I keep sobbing as Jandar pats me and then I start calming down while he tells me he really isn't born a dragon.

"I'm not just a warrior, Jandar. I'm a White Knight, but I guess you're right, everybody has the right to break sometime. The abbility I have to polimorph is not a spell either; every dragon learns to do that since they're born and we can take any shape we decide. My favourite is that elven one you saw before, but I could look like Nymaru if I wanted" I say and I chuckle some.

"Well, now I really think we should go back to a smaller form, and as for seing other dragons... I was illusioned when I saw you because I didn't have to get away from my path and I found you. If you can assure me that you can take me to other dragons and I won't be late to my dates I'd be glad to follow you, but I have to be back in Tigris in 3 months, no more. For the wedding."

I wait for Jandar to answer me and then I smile at Tebryn, with a promise in my eyes while I start polimorphing back to elven form[/color:1tc3d4sv]
Last edited by Sabaal on Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The current topic of conversation forgotten, Selvik turns to the horde of imps. "I presume the normal rules on combat and spellcraft are lifted in these kind of circumstances?" He asks Akordia.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[color=darkred:2qq76uqu]Sabaal:Philia:Jandar steps back slightly, illiciting another squeck from the companon riding upon his tail who almost falls off at the sudden movement and crouches a bit. With another cracking crunchng sound and another burst of blinding light he is yet again a nymaru.
[t:2qq76uqu]"I will do what I can to assist you..Wait a minute, i hear something upstairs.We hould probably head up to see what is going on."
Lilac: Tara bats at the imp that is divebombing her head and attempts to grab it from mid air,
[t:2qq76uqu]"We shuld probably.."
[t:2qq76uqu]She grunts as she swipes at one and almost grabs it, the creature excaping only narrowly, then continues,
[t:2qq76uqu]"Just try to catch them, and certainly not let them leave the tavern. They are annoying little $hit$ but they serve a purpose here."[/color:2qq76uqu][color=green:2qq76uqu]Tyrmer: Akordia reaches over the counter of the bar and pulls out a large box , which she sets on the floor in front of her. It is filled with nets.
[t:2qq76uqu]"We need to catch them without hurting them, if at all possible. As much of a nuisance as they are we use them as a form of security here. But if you have any subdual magic , believe me you won't be penalized for using it."[/color:2qq76uqu]
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Devante chuckles as the nets are presented, "Ah, its times like these I wish I had focused a little more on my agility..." He picks up one of the nets into his right hand and stands still as a statue, waiting for the right moment. He throws it at one of the imps, but it misses the imp totally as it dodges to the side, despite staggering about in mid air.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Akordia scoops up a net and swings wildly at one the screeching imps, however she overcompensates on the swing and ends up twirling herself around and falling directly onto Devante.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Rooky was about to answer to Lilac, but due to the unfortunate accident of an imp ramming it's head into her mouth was holding her back.
She ripped it out, it's head still intact. She pulled out a bottle from her pocket and opened it the odor giving it away as powerfull alcohol. She poured some of it on the bar.*

- This stuff knocked out 10 minotaurs in one night. It's one of they're strongest drinks. Alwas carry it with me when I expect I'll need to knock meself or anybody else out who'll need it the most...If they're as drunk as she says they are, they'll come to this like bugs to honey...
:3
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

[quote:wupxsxjd]Zareari: Jasmine sits a while, pondering the drow lady's last question,
"It was an odd thing I choose the profession I did, becuase in truth, I am quite shy.But this search, this quest as it is, has forced me out of my shell and made me speak with people I normally would have been afraid of . This has taught me that everyone, regardless of outside appearance has something to redeem them. akordia tells us that her goddess, Eilistraee , says that everyone is worthy of redemption. While I am not a follower of Eilistraee, I find this to be true." [/quote:wupxsxjd]

"Well, Jasmine, Akordia has a very good poin..."
*Before the drow lady could finish the group of imps flew in. Really iritated by the presence of imps, uttering a few words, she created a globe around the table she sat in. The imps just bounced off*
"...as I was saying, Akordia has a good point. Eilistraee is our guardian. A good reason why some drow haven't killed themselves...Like me for instance...Now being able to become a priestess of hers has filled me alot. It's a lot less fun then that of a priestess of Llolth in my younger days, but I'll manage to survive somehow...Somehow..."
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

While Devante's reflexes weren't the sharpest, they were enough to catch the drow woman as she falls onto him. He staggers back a step, more from the surprise of it than anything, and grins faintly at the lady as he helps her regain her balance. "Well this is certainly much more excitement than I would ever get back in the temple," He says loudly, to be overheard among the screaming imps.

He then glances over to the door, where a couple of the imps were fighting over trying to get the door open. "Erm... I should get that..." He says after making sure Akordia is alright. Immediately grabbing a couple of nets, he then strides over to the two imps as quietly as he can in his clanking mail and plates. Casting a net at the two, he manages to catch them both in one, both apparently too drunk to realize they were not alone.
Devante allows a triumphant grin as he glances about the tavern, before pushing the nearest table to block the door, now it would likely take quite a few imps to manage to move the sturdy piece of furniture in order to get out tavern. The paladin then returns to the table he was seated at before, the two imps squashed together in a single net. "Now... what do I do with them?" He queries in general, still with a proud little smile on his lips.