The Sunstone Mask

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

The Sunstone Mask

Post by Nedylene »

Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Synthro stepped casually into the bar, his posture perfect as he walked towards a chair at the back of the bar; he moved with such a catlike elegance. He was wearing nothing but a purple silk loincloth which came to his ankles on either side and a small purple silk vest that only came to the bottom of his ribcage. His angelic white hair fell loosely down to his rear and swayed back and forth as he moved.

At first sight, many would mistake Synthro as a woman. Even for an elf, he was very womanlike. His body was toned and finely muscled. He sat on the chair in the corner of the room with such grace, moving his hair over his shoulder so that he wouldn't sit on it.

He smiled at the bartenders and gave them a little nod, as well as the other patrons around. Synthro crossed his legs, giving those who were paying enough attention to him a peep at his naughty bits. He grinned, and sat contently until someone would take his order.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Selvik sidled into the bar, stooped over almost double, and sat uncomfortably on one of the bar stools, he wears a black robe with silver, white and gold tracings of eyes on it with a black veil. He is however, unmistakenly a man, albeit a short one. "Spiders Blood." He rasped at the barman. He looks around the bar warily.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2etd9w4o]The tavern is large and beautifully lit. Two large fireplaces burn in the back, keeping off the nights chill. Upon the walls hang ornate sconces, in the shape of nude men and women entwined.
[t:2etd9w4o]There is a stage on the left, and before it a space on the floor cleared for dancing. A bard plays at the moment . The song he plays it mysticly beautiful, but not so beautiful as the two veiled women who dance beside him. There bodies move as sinously as serpents as they dance to his music, clad only in thin silken scarves.
[t:2etd9w4o]Walking throughout the room are men and women, dressed extravagantly in the finest clothes, clothes made to enhance their beauty, though it is hardly needed. It seems the people of this establishment, even the bartenders and guards, were hired on the basis of their own looks.
[t:2etd9w4o]The floors are the finest cherry wood, and glow from good care.Tapestries hang upon the walls, depicting handsome knights doing cavalrous deeds and maidens most fair.
[t:2etd9w4o]A man approaches the two newcomers carrying a tray filled with what appears to be small scraps of paper, and smiles warmly,
[t:2etd9w4o]"Welcome to the Sunstone mask, good sirs. "
[t:2etd9w4o]As he speaks the bartender, a short and curvy young human woman , smiles and hands the robed man his drink. The man with the tray then says,
[t:2etd9w4o]"If you are in need of companionship, and of course,are of age for such,"
[t:2etd9w4o]The man winks mischeviously,
[t:2etd9w4o]"Then simply look at the cards I am carrying. These cards have the name, description and skills of all the fine ladies and gentlemen of the establishment. Simply choose a card and hold it aloft, and I will fetch your companion."
[t:2etd9w4o]"If a drink is all you seek, our bartenders will assist you immediately. we also serve the finest foods in Faerun. If I may say so myself."
[t:2etd9w4o]When one looks around the bar and takes notice of the ladies and gentleman of the establishment one will discover another thing that seperates this tavern from most. The races of the entertainers vary greatly. Walking about the tavern are humans, elves of all race and color, dwarfs, even some folk more extravagant than could ever be expected.
[t:2etd9w4o]A pair of tieflings, male and female are walking about, and near them several people who vaguely appear to be tieflings, with horns and such, but they also bear large wings. Two of them, again a male and female , appear to be very tall drow. But they bear wings , tails, and horns.
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

*An elegant drow, female by looks and structure. she walked in gracefully. The symbolf of her Goddess, proudly hanged from her neck. The clothes she was in, were that of a noble. She walked to one of the tables near the fireplaces to warm up. She sat there calmly waiting to be served.*
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"I would not like to *pause* inconvenience any of your ladies with my companionship, I don't believe any of them would be *pause* interested in accompanying me." He rasps slowly at the man with the cards. "If however there are any I could approach merely as a drinking partner then that I would appreciate." He drains his drink at a gulp, a complicated feat as he doesn't remove his veil, he does this so dexterously that in the flash of movement he barely shows any skin, the man may see it is slightly greyish purple, and very dry. He hands over a platinum piece. "Water please, lots of it."
Last edited by Tyrmer on Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3dxmpxkc]The attendant with the cards smiles broadly,
[t:3dxmpxkc]"Our entertainers are not merely for , ah humm.."
[t:3dxmpxkc]He clears his throat before continuing,
[t:3dxmpxkc]"Upstairs entertainment, any of our lovely ladies, or handsome gentlemen, whatever your preference are also well trained in the arts of conversation and many have bardic skills as well. Simply look about and choose who you would like to speak with ."
[t:3dxmpxkc]The pretty bartender slids a cool tankard of water, complete with large chunks of ice, towards the robed man.
[t:3dxmpxkc]A large , and handsome human man, carrying a tray similiar to the one the man at the bar is carrying approaches the drow lady.
[t:3dxmpxkc]"Greetings to you, my lady, and welcome to the Sunstone Mask. If you seek companionship, you need only choose a companion by picking up one of the cards I carry , that contains the description of the individual you wish to speak to. Would you care for some refreshment , my lady?"
ooc..I am going to post a subthread with the names and descriptions of the entertainers, but since I am going to make it fancy like the sign it may take me a little while, so bear with me alright...
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

*The woman barely noticed the male, as she was watching some of the female patrons. If he didn't speak she wouldn't have noticed him. She turned her attention to him and smiled kindly*
[t:2qnd2m3r]I was beginning to worry I'd die from lack of liquid nurishment. Yes, please I would like to drink something. If possible, I'd like to have some of your finer wines, elven if possible.

*she droped some gold on the table, more then enough, suggestiong a tip to the man. She turned her attention again to the female population*
Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Synthro took in the atmosphere of the club, smiling as he did so. This was a good place to find work for what he specialized in, erotic dancing.

He got up from the seat at the back of the room and walked towards the bar counter. He made absolutely no sound as he walked, the lack of shoes and his undeniable grace made him very quiet. His legs were long and the toned muscles that covered his legs pulsed every step he took. He walked towards the woman behind the counter, assuming that she was either in charge, or new who was. He flipped his hair out of his face smiled a smile that promised your most wildest desires and greatest fantasies true,

"Hello ma'am, my name is Synthro and I was wondering if you were hiring, more specifically, if you were hiring dancers to dance in the wonderful bar you have here." he said, his voice was soothing to anyone who was near him, "I specialize in the art of seduction and, frankly, taking my clothes of in the most talented way; through dance." he added.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:31r2whto]The attendant with the drow lady smiles, and bows politely.
[t:31r2whto]"But of course, we have some very fine, very rare vintages in this establishment.Allow me to bring you a few to sample. "
[t:31r2whto]You can tell from the glint in his eye that he is not referring solely to wine, he seems to have noticed the ladies you were looking at . He bows again, and moves towards the ladies who had caught your attention.
[t:31r2whto]At the bar, the pretty young bartender smiles back at Synthro.
[t:31r2whto]"Allow me to call for the madame of the house, sir. We are always looking for trained entertainers at the Sunstone Mask."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Selvik flicks his eyes over the cards on the tray from the darkness of his veil. "Perhaps you could pick one, preferably a mature female." He rasps, managing to make the words sound more like elongated coughs or chokes than words. As he is speaking strange movements in the veil may catch the man's eye. As if something, or several something's were touching the material of the veil as he spoke.

"Thankyou." He says to the bartender. Taking the iced water and placing it in front of him. He takes the tankard holds it underneath his veil for a few seconds then removes it, empty. "More, no ice." He says. Almsot as an afterthought. "Please."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:lhzeagkf]At the bar, the waitress nods and slids over another glass of water. Just as cold but minus the ice.
[t:lhzeagkf]The man with the tray taps his chin thoughtfully,
[t:lhzeagkf]"Mature, hm? Well I would say Akordia , our pretty drow lady, and Varra, our sweet half orc, are probably our oldest ladies. "
[t:lhzeagkf]He motions towards the mentioned ladies,
[t:lhzeagkf]"Would you like for one of them to come and sit with you?"
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

The door of the inn opens, and in walks a young human man. He was quite handsome, yet both his skin and hair were white. His indigo eyes scanned the room calmly, never seeming to rest on anyone much longer than anyone else.

His dark brown cloak hangs lose at his back, and his somewhat dull golden armor sits on him perfectly, undoubtably made for him exactly. A beautiful symbol of Helm hangs on a fine silver chain from around his neck.

He seems to make an attempt to walk silently to a table, but the clatter of plates sees to it that he fails miserably. He takes a seat, pushing his cloak to cover the bastard sword at his hip, his demeanor unassuming.
Last edited by Velve on Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Synthro
Maid
Maid

Post by Synthro »

Synthro smiled at the young woman behind the bar and gave a very formal bow and said "Thank you very much", before he turned his back to her. On the swell of his back there was white tribal tattoo, and could be easily noticed by anyone behind the bar

Casually he leaned his back against the bar, propping himself up a bit on his elbows. He sat there waiting for the owner of the club to come and meet him.

He scanned the room, seeing all the new faces that hadn't been there before. He was pleased with what he saw, he had no preference, female or male; they were all beautiful to him.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Selvik ponders this for a moment. "May I talk to lady Akordia?" He asks. He takes a small box out of a pocket and drops a small amount of powder into his water, turning it a little cloudy. Then he drinsk it in the same manner as before.
Titles: