The Sunstone Mask

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Post by Lizarus Alkaven »

"I didn't murder anyone yet, so she would care." still staring intently at the devil. "Did you come here for a argument, or something else?" staring angrily at the devil.
Image Click.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

"Wait, Your staring angrily at ME? After the racist slurs and insults?" He knocked his half empty glass at the thief, spilling it on his shirt and pants. "Just you wait thief, That spill will be your blood on the floor one day"
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Thats it." he said hatefully. He got up out of his chair, and went up to the bartender. "You just lost a customer." he said, fuming with anger and ruhed out through the door.
Image Click.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

"Don't worry you just gained a costumer, another pint, please?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zazzt sat in the back of the bar, invisible, unknown to anyone, even the bartender, he sipped elven wine from a glass that he had enchanted to never be empty, but the enchantment wasn't permanent, the wine was already the wrong vintage. He shrugged, time for some fun, perhaps. With a snap of his fingers he dispelled the invisibility cloaking him, and with his hood pulled up called to the bartender, "May I try some of your best wine," He asked, "Preferably elven." He pulled out a bag of coins.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

He looked over to the man in the back of the bar saying "Hey, You, Over in the back. You mind shareing your drink with satan" He chuckled. He also seemed to have apperantly been drinking before he had gotten to the Inn, Because as soon as he got to the hooded man's table, he had passed out in the chair.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Gareth awoke from his drunken haze the next day, sober and decided to go out on a little camp, He grabbed his makeshift tent, supplies and weapons and set out.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zazzt looked at the passed out man, "I have, and I assure you, you are no Satan." He set down his glass by the teifling's head, "Perhaps I could arrange it so the two of you meet some time." He rose, as if to leave, "Oh, and don't call him Satan, he prefers Asmodeus, if you please."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

A man walked in with a giant bag, and put it down on the table to find some coins. He gave them to the person behind the bar, and asked "A room for the night?" while putting the coins down on the table.
Image Click.