The Sunstone Mask

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2rtablof]The bartender nods and pulls out a bottle of wine, pouring it into a glass for you with a flourish, before it setting it down.
[t:2rtablof]"This is a very rare and fine vintage , my lady, I trust you will enjoy."
[t:2rtablof]The bartender says, and leaves you to your wine.
[t:2rtablof]It is not long afterward that the half orc returns from upstairs and approaches . He actually bows rather courteously and , just as surprising when he speaks his common is quite good, although his voice is very guttural and deep.
[t:2rtablof]"The Lady will see you now, ma'dam. If you would please accompany me upstairs I will lead you to her."

///ooc for Khali..post next in pm... :D
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

*The imps were goneand so was most of the fun. Zareari put the shield down
and looked back at Jasmine*
So, you plan to stay at the Sunstone Mask, or plan to move on after you get enough cash and experiance?
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Jasmine smiles at Zareari ,
" I like it here..This place has become a home for me, like nothing I ever really knew before.I may travel again, but Ill always come back here. So tell me, is there any place that you always go back to?:"
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Well...I always move back to my half of a keep...Share it with some aprentice and his mentor...Dumb as a rock...Can't eaven cast magic missle...
If you know somebody who's short on scrolls, I'm willing to sell some. I require the gold, but I also write them.
It's not like I have anything better to do...
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2u04ufch]She smiles and pats your arm,
[t:2u04ufch]"Oh come now..Im sure you could find lots of things to do..and you say you have a keep? Where at if I may ask? Even if you have the dire misfortune of sharing it with a dumb as a rock apprentice and his mentor.Although I must say lady, it may be a good thing this being incapable of casting magic missile spells.If he was a better spellcaster you might return home to find your keep destroyed as a result of a poorly cast spell."
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

[quote:35zuv3cu]Although I must say lady, it may be a good thing this being incapable of casting magic missile spells. If he was a better spellcaster you might return home to find your keep destroyed as a result of a poorly cast spell.[/quote:35zuv3cu]

*Zareari looked in the distance...Fear formed inside of her. She stood silent for a while* Good point....

[quote:35zuv3cu]...and you say you have a keep? Where at if I may ask?[/quote:35zuv3cu]

Several miles up north... I mostly teleport, or use the local portals...Most are made by the local wizards. Why do you ask?
Wolbacha
Maid
Maid

Post by Wolbacha »

steps in... looks around.
"Nice place"
sits down, slams hand on the table
"Where's the bartender? I'm a noob that wants something to drink!"
laughs
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

Hi.

Post by Lizarus Alkaven »

A elf slowly opens the door, and looks at a few tables. "Oh, I wonder if they have wine." he thought, and then took a empty table. He had a few close encounters with drow, he wound have no more. "Cup of wine." he said.He slowly slid out his dagger, and put it on the table. In the same pocket, he pulled out about ten gold coins. He shuffled around the pocket a bit more, and pulled out another nine.

"The bottle too." he asked, in a worn voice. He obviously had a bit too many adventures too be comfortable, but he would talk to drow. One saved his skin once and showed him a exciting new place, so he just needed a little motivation for it.
Image Click.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

One of the bartenders, a solemn human male nods and reaches behind the counter for three magically chilled bottles. He dusts them off with his apron and holds them out for the elf's perusal, while setting down a clean glass.
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Thanks." he said. He reached for the bottle, and poured a glass. As he poured, he looked bored. He was. He had nothing to do or talk about in the bar. So he asked, "What are you talking about?" as he leaned back in his chair.
Image Click.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

Gareth opened the heavy wooden door and walked into the Inn, The smell of Ale, wine and smoke lay heavy in the air. Gareth walked to the bar facing the bartender. "A pint of ale, make it quick, make it snappy" Then grabbing the glass up off the bar table and sitting with the unknown half elf thief.
Last edited by Gareth Ravenmantle on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"And devils are here, too." the thief said. "This place is too close to hell." he said, pouring a full glass and downing it all. "And I know I will finish this bottle all at this table." he said, sighing. The thief drew his rusty dagger, and put it right next to his cup. "Incase of any 'accidents'" he thought.
Image Click.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

The devils eh? Gareth said as he drew his fathers fine steel long sword and put it next to his glass. If you call me that again you WILL see a devil, but it wont be me.
Lizarus Alkaven
Maid
Maid

"Don't think the bartender will let all that happen." he aid, countering. "And, thieves can do more than just sneak." he said, taking another drink. "Another step to the drunks." he said, making a toast.
Image Click.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

I never said anything about the thieves, Even if they are betraying, backstabbing, uneducated criminals, I don't think the bartender would care if I took out someone like that... Well not outside at least.