The Dark Moon - Luskan Manor

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The Dark Moon - Luskan Manor

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

((Ok this is the new thread, continue here))

[Shir'le EDIT] Re-named the thread in accordance with my comments in OOC.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Re: The Dark Moon Part Deux

Post by CinderSuru »

The moment the alarm went off Suru swirled around to face the new comers, the tall statue behind them of a fairy queen that towered over the rose bushes turned in to a raging beast with long fangs and talons at the end of swift arms. It was ready to ponce at Suru's command.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne positions herself in front of Een in a protective manner. "Well so much for coming unannounced. Now the whole city will know we are here. Thoron where are you when I need you, dear friend."
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"Een, will Thoron find us here or do I need to get him here magically?" Her eyes stay peeled on the Moon Elf, knowing full well an elf's reaction to a dark elf.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( Suru's grand daughter Cinder is half Drow and Moonelf, Suru has a good relationship with the preistesses of Eilistraee no problems with Suru in that regard Bryzyn ))

The moonelf waved the statue down and it went back to it's form as a fairy queen." How is our friend Zyete fairing Bryzyne? " Suru asked. " I see you have picked up someone along the way, please come and sit down and be comfortable, would you like some tea? " she said as she sat down at a finely made out door table set. " Browk can you please find Rose and ask her to bring us some tea. " she instructed her gardener.
" You are both welcome here at my Lukson manor, I will bring you to your rooms when ever you like i am sure you will be comfortable, the others are in there rooms at the moment. It is well guarded and quite solidly built, my former husband did a fair amount of trading in the area at one time we are quite safe here, as safe as one can be in this city i suppose. "

Rose the cook brought out a try with a large but simple tea set and placed it carefully on the table.

Cinder came out into the garden and " good to see you again sister of Eilistraee, I am glad the Dark maid has seen you safely returned to us " She said as she joined her grandmother at the table for tea, can i pore you and your friend some tea.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Perhaps we can disuss how we plan on penatrating Zyezzt tower without setting off alarms as to our presents. I am sinserly concerned about our friend, he is a wilely wizard and i am sure he will be waiting for us. We will need some creative stratagy for both getting the book out of his hands and getting him out of the grip off who ever is behide this." Suru said looking off into the distance she knew the task ahead was not a simple matter. " I think that Zarae's Stilthly approach could be a great asset here. Cinder do you think you could track her down?

The cook came in with some interesting refreashments and placed them on the solid table.
Cinder jioned the others at garden the table with the young girl, who reached for a hand full of cherries that caught her eye.
" Zarea and I have a strong link i will look into the matter at once Grandmother " Cinder replied
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne declines the offer of food or tea. "I do not need food or water, but thank you. Please tell me where your manor is in the city so I might tell my friend Thoron how to get here. He is a half dragon Monk."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" It is just west of the Captains Court your friend can not miss it, a iron and stone walls surrounds it there, is a captain of the guard tower east of the manor house . The gate faces north and is well guarded you will find the moonelf elk clan crest on it " she explained.
Suru sent a message to the Guards at the gate to let the monk in and bring him to the garden when he arrived.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne nods. Her mind reaches Thoron's and tells him her whereabouts. Within ten minutes a near seven foot tall half dragon, with silver hair and skin as well as eyes, is being admitted into the garden. He sports a cloak, tunic and boots. At each hip are nunchaka's and a quarterstaff is strapped to his back. Spying Bryzyne he walks over rather quickly. AS a matter of fact he walks very fast. In one fell swoop he hugs Bryzyne into his arms and laughs heartedly. "You always seem to find the most interesting places, Bry."

Now he gets a good look and he smiles again. "Figures you'd find some more of your sisters and brothers in your travels. Well, who is everyone?"

The dark elf giggles as her friend hugs her then lets him take in the place and the people. "Well, how about we meet everyone then."

She walks over to Cinder first and her grandmother Suru "Suru and Cinder, this is my good friend Thoron. We've known each other over two decades. I keep him out of trouble and he I!"
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" Sounds like that could be quite a task " Suru replied. " Nice to meet you Thoron take a bench here they are quite solid would you like some tea " Suru offered pointing out a concrete bench near the table.
" It is a pleasure to meet you Thoron " Cinder said as she wiped the cherry juice dripping down her new daughters chin.
Adian Novar
Champion

Re: The Dark Moon - Luskan Manor

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian assisted with the cleaning of the cherry juice. And waved away another dratted hummingbird from his ear.

"I know only that Zyzzat has a tower here," he said. "But not much more than that. Still, a tower is likely to be a landmark in a city like Luskan. What lies inside can only be speculated. Hopefully he has provisions for the entry of friends, but even then we should be careful. Zyzzat sees the world a bit differently than most."

A polite way of saying that the mage was a bit mad.

"I was not present when his phylactery was made," he added. "So I do not know what it looks like. It will be guarded by his best magics and guardians, and probably be hidden behind a layer of riddles for good measure. Once we get it, though, how can we use it to help him free himself from his possessor?"

Outside of destroying it. It would slay the lich but would not likely harm the being possessing him. For answers to that he would need the knowledge of the more magically educated among the group.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Brezz and his hord were happily buzzing from succulent flower to succulent flower in the the lush garden, unable of coarse to resist annoying Adain although not without considerable caution.

Cinder placed the basket of cherries back on the table, which the young girl had placed on her lap to indulge in the irresistible experience of stuffing her mouth with the delightful fruit.
Wile doing so Cinder reached to Zerae through the strong link that they established between them
>>> http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Lesser_Telepathic_Bond.
Something seemed to be disturbing the link, Cinder was unsure where Zerae was so she decided to think of some other way she might find her.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Tue May 08, 2012 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Hungry little thing," Adian observed. And that bought up another issue.

"We can't possibly bring her with us into Zyzzat's tower either," he said. "And she'll need protection. Our enemy may know that she's the reincarnation of the Guardian."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" It is not a chance worth taking " Cinder agreed with Adain
" I will stay here with her "
Cinder thought of Neriah perhaps she would like to stay as well with the twins, she might need a bit of a chance to wined down after the ordeal they have just been through.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Wed May 09, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Thoron and Bryzyne both decline the offering of food and walk around a little.

[color=red:kjf07r45] "Bry, so what is going on here. How can I or we help?"[/color:kjf07r45]

[color=purple:kjf07r45]"Thoron, I actually do not know the whole story and was waiting for you to show up so I could ask."[/color:kjf07r45]

Spying Een, she walks over to him with Thoron. [color=purple:kjf07r45]"Een Jal, this is my dear Thoron. Thoron this is Een Jal. Now I will go ask what id going on,
You two get acquainted."[/color:kjf07r45]

As Bryzyne walks off to wards Suru, Thoron speaks to Een [color=red:kjf07r45] "Een Jal, well met. I am Thoron indeed. So how do you come to be involved here, if you do not mind me asking?"[/color:kjf07r45]

Bryzyne finds Suru and gets straight to the point. [color=purple:kjf07r45]"Excuse but I wouldn't mind knowing what is going on here. The whole story might be welcome if I am to help you all in any way."[/color:kjf07r45]