[Campaign] A Story of Revenge: Questions and Answers.

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Rainbow Prism
Regular

Re: [Campaign] A Story of Revenge: Questions and Answers.

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Big round eyes looked at her with incredulous stare.
"[color=#FF8040:21zxdic9]It's the first time I saw one! How should I know? I tried reasoning with him, but he said something about 'professional attitude' and started shooting at me.[/color:21zxdic9]"
Under the tree, abyssal dog was still sniffing it, not wanting to think of giving up. Suddenly, it looked away from dissipating cloud, howling and running for mountains.
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

((sorry, just been a rough time, and lacking motivation, to do [i:34raag0h]anything[/i:34raag0h].))

When the dog ran off, she looked to the halfling with the, 'guess we better try to run...now'
Ariali hopped down with elven grace to the ground, then sought to see if he needed help. when he was down, she picked out the best way to go, then grabbing him started to run.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Not one to question most productive idea to take a chance, hin jumped off from tree, grabbing onto trunk with one palm near earth, easily standing on ground near elf. Nodding, he gave unnerved smile and nodded, ready to follow.

Just as two vagabonds went into run, a loud howl sounded in the distance. It was the same creature that wanted to taste their flesh and chew their entrails. But this time, it was not call of bloodlust. It was yelp filled with pain and anguish, only to grow silent and disappear. In moments of hesitation following it, shriek echoed from the peaks where wizard awaited. Watching at the lythari with plea, adventurer shook his head.
"[color=#FF8040:a7d1d9jv]Ignore it! We should go as far as we can![/color:a7d1d9jv]"