The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Grahl
Maid
Maid

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Grahl »

As expected Veraka and his many comrades, many unknown to the large bull, and a few recognized, asked all but one of the questions the bull would have asked. But first, there was Dante's question, and despite his mother's admonishment, the bull roars with laughter, his smile still holding after, he answers, [color=#BF8000:1zteq1so]"Eat healthy, and work hard."[/color:1zteq1so]Then to Alasse, the bull shakes his head a bit, [color=#BF8000:1zteq1so]"I am certain my clan wishes I were. it's true, I've learned to use my anger to give me strength, to push myself when I feel myself tiring, but I have chosen the disciplined path of a fighter, a warrior. Tempus is my clan's patron god, and so he is mine."[/color:1zteq1so]

Once time finally came to set camp, Krom arises from speaking to the children and announces, [color=#BF8000:1zteq1so]"I shall return shortly. Ishould return to my camp, gather my supplies, and then return. Before I go however, if this book is used, the problems in this world will get worse, won't they? If we put a stop to whoever wants it, will this undesd plague end?" [/color:1zteq1so] These were things he needed to know as much to psych himself up, as well as see an opportunity to go back to his clan with not only proof of his mighty prowess, but a deed counting him worthy of issuing a challenge for leadership.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Nix and Biot saw that the fight was over and went down to the river to see if they can catch some fish for dinner.

Nix tide a vine to the end of one of her arrows and the other side around her waist, and then went to stand on a rock in the middle of the river. Biot went into the river where Cinder and the child was playing. He started to move toward Nix splashing in the water. Nix shot the arrow into the water, hitting something that started to swim away. Nix grabbed the vine tied to her waist just as the vine got tension. Biot dove underneath the water and came up holding a giant fish above his head, skewered with his sword. The fish could easily feed 20 hungry people.

"[color=#4000BF:2yym514t]So it looks like dinner is taker care of.[/color:2yym514t]" Biot said while throwing down the fish close to where the others was busy starting to setup camp.

"[color=#400080:2yym514t]This fish is almost the same size as the ones we get in the river near my father house.[/color:2yym514t]" Nix said while preparing the fish for dinner.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Nice catch Nix and Biot " Cinder said " Drada and i will look for some mushroom and berries to stuff it with wile you clean it. "

She gathered the young girl up and got a cloth bag from the pack horse to collect the mushrooms and berries and asked Adain if he could join them in case any thing dangerous was sulking around, they would be distracted wile they were gathering and wanted to be sure Drada was safe. She hardly had to ask, Adain was one step ahead of her and was leading the way before she finish her request.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

When Bryzyne returns with firewood and whatever else they've gathered, she will walk over to where Cinder is with the child. "That was really interesting. So, I am just curious as to why you were given a child?"
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Adain, Cinder and Drada came back with enough wild berries and mushrooms needed for stuffing the large fish.
With the stuffed fish on the fire roasting She sat by the fire combing the small girls long white hair.

" The child is the guardian of the book that has been stolen. " Cinder replied . " We are protecting her so we can help retrieve the book which in the wrong hands can unleash countless horror on our world "

" Zyete knows more about this book than I maybe he can elaborate " She indicated.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

The monk walked into the camp a few seconds after Brynzyne, and tossed the bundle of sticks he had collected for the fire. The small branches were dry, and would burn easily. Zyeke knealt by the fire pit, and he started sorting the sticks into small twigs that could be used to start the flame. He rummaged around in his pack for some flint and he mashed up a lump of lint and put it on the small sticks that he used as a base for the fire. The sparks he struck from the flint lit up the lint, and the small flames were soon a decent sized camp fire. The monk set up some rocks around the pit, so that the children would not stumble into it accidentally, and he sat back, enjoying the heat from the fire.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"So, as near as I can understand it," Adian said. "We have to secure this book and, of possible, free Zyzzat from the possession of whomever that was. To accomplish the latter end we'll need to find Zyzzat's phylactery. I hope Veraka has some idea of where to look because I don't."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

In a swirl of sapphire lights Suru appeared at the edge of campsite among a small group of trees.
" It seem to me Adain that Zyzzat was in possession of a magical box of some sort when he transformed himself if i recall correctly " she stated as she walk toward the fire. " So he has gotten himself possessed has he " she said as her brow jutted up with a smirk on her lips. "
"Yes I am afraid he has grandmother " Cinder explained the situation briefly to the sorceress.

Suru's eyes got distant she had touch the box so she might be able to locate it with a discern location spell she thought. She softly sung the spell wile her mind searched>>> http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/discernLocation.htm
For a few moments the sapphire lights swirled gracefully to the music of her song.

" The box is in his tower " she indicated.
" Do you know were that is Adain? " she asked.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zyeke raised an eyebrow, to get past the wards of a lich was no small thing. He stood up from his fire and walked over to stand by Suru, "His tower? Surely you jest. Attacking the tower of a lich is not something to be taken lightly, even with our numbers and expertise..." Zyeke glanced at Dradanossta, "Perhaps if she had full control of her abilities we could... but his last spell worries me. The thing he called was not even fully summoned, yet it took her life to keep it from materializing. We can be sure that your one time friend has quite a few nasty surprises in his tower." The monk sighed, "Besides, if he were to take control of Drada's powerful, yet unformed, mind we would most assuredly be at a disadvantage. Just because the child cannot use her power to her fullest, that does not mean that they cannot be forced to come to bear, and she will not be able to handle that strain."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"I'd be careful about the results of any divination result regarding Zyzzat's phylactery," Adian said. "He could easily have set up a false reading for something like that. If it were that easy, a lost of liches would be dead by now."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" I must keep my fucus on the child " Cinder said holding the child to her.
" Grandmother perhaps you can stay and give your aid on our quest I am sure the Fellowship has some interest in this book and can offer your assistance on such an important matter "

" Well my dear I have a gift I have been waiting to give you. Your grandfathers lost his Moonstone blade when he went into the underdark to avenge the assault on your mother as you know he died doing so, as did the evil culprit at your grandfathers hands." Suru explained to her granddaughter and the group.
" The Khopesh moonblade has been recovered Cinderanna, the Fellowship of the Forgotten Flower of whom you know your grandfather was a member of, has agreed, it should be pasted to you. Their Seeress has forseen this and it seems the timing could not be better. "

Cinders hand grasped Adains as she stood up beside him, her eyes softened though she was surprised she knew something important was coming to her, she had know idea it was this.
" My Lady Suru I am honored beyond belief please send my thankful greetings to the Fellowship until i am able to do so in person. " Cinder said as she took the beautiful blade in her hand for the first time.

Suru wispered the Teleport Object spell http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/teleportObject.htm and the moonstone Khopesh appeared in her hands. She streached out her arms to hand over the beautiful Blade to her granddaughter.
I am honored to give this to you my dear as I know your grandfather would be and i know you will weild it with respect and honor, Grandmother do you think you can aid us here unless you have something pressing we can use all the help we can get. " Cinder asked.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

As the fire burns nice and high Biot scrapes closer a few nice hot coals and start to fry some pieces of fish over them.

"[color=#400080:119rfwxc]Anybody is welcome to take some when they are ready[/color:119rfwxc]" Nix says while adding some herbs and spices to the frying fish.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The monk had a far away look in his eyes, and was slowly shaking his head. After several seconds he chuckled, and shook his head, "No I think her scrying was true. Your lich friend wants to be found. The clasp on his shirt. It belongs to one of those ruling Ships in Luskan. It looked like a bird hovering over a boat. So I think we should make our way to Luskan." Zyeke glanced at Suru, "Perhaps you could speed our journey with a teleportation spell." However as the monk spoke, it seemed as if he was paler than ever before, and it was as though standing took a lot of effort for the well trained drow monk.

Zyeke
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Suru handed Adain the sheath that was made to fit on Cinder's back.
Cinder moved the blade through the air, it felt like it was apart of her she examined the small stones each one had come from a member of her moon elf ancestry. The enchanting runic inscriptions captivated her " look at this Adain ' she said pointing them out to him, beaming with joy. She smiled at her grandmother then at Adain. " I will need some lessons I think, this is truly a dangerous looking blade indeed. "
" To say the least Cinderanna my dear " Suru replied.

" And yes, Mr.Zyete " It would be my pleasure to help you once we have all had a good nights rest. I think we have all earned that today " Suru said sitting next to the young girl by the fire. " And who is this little addition may i ask " she said making herself comfortable.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian stared at the new weapon with a certain awe and respect. A Moonblade. Even in the Promenade he had heard of them. Bound to one owner at any one time, typically passed down through families...and now in the hands of a dark elf. Well...half-dark elf.

"I'll help you put the sheath on when we move out," Adian said. "This weapon is a great honor for you to bear. I'll be happy to help you learn how to use it."

So why this odd sense of unease about the blade? Nerves, probably. After everything he'd been through he was probably just a little too hypervigilant.