The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tarlyn
Regular

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne sits near the campfire, close to Nix and Biot. She nods to everyone and relishes in the heat of the fire, relaxing slightly.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

((Starting to feel all alone Cinder left me ))

Sits at the fire, adding a piece of of firewood and bows head slightly to Nix, Biot and and Bryzyne. )Things appear to occur fast here." Looks to the two former, I am not sure I am called to your quest. I thought it might just be a time to visit and find new friends."

Mirshann pads toward the fire with something hanging in mouth, dropping it by Bhaern waits. Picking up a dead rabbit, caresses Mirshann's head. "Good hunting, my friend."

Looks to those gathered, "We bring our own food", the starts to skin the rabbit.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne smiles. "Nice friend you have there. I have no need to eat, however. Hence I see no need to hunt or partake in alchohol for that matter. An addled mind is something I can not afford to have."
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian resisted the urge to swat the birds away from him. They seemed to delight in tormenting him.

As the group settled down, Adian went back to the dying man. He looked the ambusher over. He'd seen wounds like this before. He set his hand on the man's head and touched the man's mind and heart...and frowned at what he found. Corruption and madness ruled this man, devotion turned into poison.

"Shhh..." Adian said to the dying man. "May the peace of death lift the madness that burns your heart and may the gods grant mercy to one whose mind is tainted by twisted thought that you could not control."

He held the man's hand as he died, hoping that in some way he had eased his passing. He found himself pitying him and his allies. Men whose lives had been so wretched it had been easy to twist them into madness and suicidal fanaticism. Killing them in combat had been one thing. This had been something else entirely.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"What happened to him?," she asks aloud.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"The other one is gone," Adian said shortly. "I didn't want him to die alone. While the Lady is not his goddess, I hope she might be able to intervene for him. I do not believe madness is cause for condemnation."

He shook his head sharply.

"Cinder," he said. "Could you [i:2omnrehs]please[/i:2omnrehs] make them leave me alone? I'm sure they know very well by now that my ear is not a flower."
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( oops sorry Bhaern sometimes i tend to get ahead of myself and Cinder can never resist splashing around in the water it beckons ))

The sun last rays were sinking into the horizion and the moon was full Cinder felt a chill so she followed Adain back to the fire. She pulled her green tunic over her head and stood next to Bhaern by the fire and warmed herself.
" Does any one have any musical instruments " she said looking around at everyone gathered around the fire. " the moon is full, song and merriment, a tribute to our dark maid I think " Cinder suggested.
" Grandmother perhaphs you can sing for us " she added. " I have my small flute in my bag " she reached over to take it out."

Cinder looked at Adain as he looked rather anoid her brow raised high and her eyes slightly rolled back with a crocked smile she realy would rather incourage them but she waved her hand in thier direction " Scat " she shouted and they dispersed into the nearest tree top.

She blow into her small flute and her fingers danced over the holes and Suru soon started humming along
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot and Nix sits around the fire warming themselves. Nix looks at Bhaern. "[color=#400080:1kxpnjpm]Maybe you were also meant to be here and join us, who knows what destiny has in store for us.[/color:1kxpnjpm]"

Nix takes out 2 fowl that she hunted earlier the day, already defeathered. Biot got some sticks and stuck the fowls on them and perched them over the fire. Nix got some herbs out of a pouch in her bag and seasoned the fowls. "[color=#400080:1kxpnjpm]Anybody is welcome to have some.[/color:1kxpnjpm]" She said.

Biot looked over to where Adain was crouched next to the other bandit, just as the bandit gave his last breath. "[color=#4000BF:1kxpnjpm]At least we don't have to take care of that one as well.[/color:1kxpnjpm]" He mumbled to himself.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne sips from a waterskin, but does not eat. She appears pensive. "So, what is the plan here?"
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((hey Bhearn, eventually you'll get use to Cinder;s WADD- writers ADD, and how she changes actions [i:nast8b0e]before [/i:nast8b0e]someone replies to her previous actions... :p :D haha.))

Zilvtree had her back to the camp, tho aware of her surroundings when the druidess showed up. Before she could reply, Cinder was already in the water; the druidess didnt stay long either, and left rather shortly to go after the male she was possessive over. the ex-priestess didnt care either way, even if the druidess' actions utter confused her.
alone again, she dipped down into the water further submerging her head. She proceeded to scrub herself clean until the water was too chilly to bear. Back by her belongings, she redressed. She considered making her camp out where she was, but reluctantly headed twords the group. Her pack was set still off to the side, yet still a bit away. the fire was warm, if bright to her sensitve eyes. Zilvtree worked the comb through her hair listening to the others speak.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Dresses out the rabbit and sets it to cook. Mirshann makes a wallow in the ground and rests.

Bryzyne, looks to you. "Xas, Misshann is abill. A clear mind does tend to help make clear choices."

Adian Looks to you. "Bury or burn?"

Cinder, listens to your music.

Nix, nods. "It indeed might be I was called. There again maybe Mirshann just wondered in this direction."

Biot, looks at you, still have the look of a demon however non of the others appear to object to you. Nods "He could be left on the ground, however burning might make more sense."

Zilvtree, bows head to you as you join the campsite.

Most now appear near the fire, which though is the apointed leader of this diverse collection? Listens as well for the answer of now what, while cleaning the rabbit pelt for tanning.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3n5x05rs]Dresses out the rabbit and sets it to cook. Mirshann makes a wallow in the ground and rests.

Bryzyne, looks to you. "Xas, Misshann is abill. A clear mind does tend to help make clear choices."

Most now appear near the fire, which though is the apointed leader of this diverse collection? Listens as well for the answer of now what, while cleaning the rabbit pelt for tanning.[/quote:3n5x05rs]

Bryzyne looks at Mirshann. "Quite true. Enjoy your rabbit." She stretches slightly. As does her shadow, then her shadow wanders off by itself.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( OOps i did it again >>> http://youtu.be/ImIa_5awDFg .... sorry Mz Z ya know i love ya :love: :lol: ))

After she finished the first Cinder sat by the fire and leaned on a log considering, then played another song. To this one Suru's wispy body swayed to the sound, her dress flowed in the night brezz her light feet found the measured rhythm to the sounds of the flute, she moved them delicately to ward Zyete then reached out her hand in his direction inviting him to jion her.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zyeke had been sitting slightly removed from the group, content to allow the people to talk amongst themselves as they wished. He had sunk into a light meditation, a barely noticeable silver glow and an powerful calming aura, strong enough to send the human bandit, who had long since awoken from the effects of the poison, into yet another, more natural slumber. The sound of music didn't disturb him from his meditation, and only when Suru approached him did the monk stir from his sitting position. It took the monk a few seconds to realize what the elf meant by the extended hand, and when he realized it as an invitation to dance, the monk could not resist smiling.
He stood up, dusting off the simple cloth pants he wore, and took Suru's offered hand, leading her towards the fire and when the tempo of Cinder's song slowed a little, Zyeke pulled Suru close. When the temp picked up again, Zyeke turned on the spot, spinning Suru around.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"I suspect that the plan is to go to the place the book was stolen from, find out who and how, and then decide what the next plan is," Adian said.

As he reached for a bit of jerky from his pack, a grey squirrel suddenly dropped from the nearby tree to land in front of him. There was a startled instant as they stared at each other. The squirrel lunged forward and snatched the jerky right out of Adian's pack, darting away before he could react. He was left with helplessly watching the little thief vanish up the tree trunk.

"Mielikki seems to be in an odd humor today," he said slightly sourly. "First the birds and now this."

He fetched some dried fruit from his pack...quickly closing the pack as soon as he had it safely in hand. He looked around for other potential thieves before finally eating.