The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Grahl
Maid
Maid

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Grahl »

Through this whole debate of what to do with a prisoner, and other things that seem to him, unimportant, Nevar walks away from the gathering and camp, seeking some quiet to meditate. It does seem in order to find this though, he must venture beyond the nearest tree-line, where he is then exposed to being spotted from greater distances. Down he settles, resolving to rejoin the company of this growing crew, when serious action is ready to be taken. During the period he is left undisturbed though, his mind is cast out upon the Astral Plane, seeking information about this tome associated with Atropus, indeed a search that risks contact with the minds of his most hated enemy. He is cautious though, not about to be taken in by any mere mind flayer.
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote:1hk1x88r]Nix hears Bryzyne comment about not having any interest in theology or the gods and turns to her. "I feel the same as you do. Who are you?"[/quote:1hk1x88r]

"Bryzyne is my name. I was born on the surface and prefer to concentrate my attentions on other pursuits that religion." She smiles but adds nothing further.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Nix walks to Bryzyne. "[color=#400080:145sf85o]Nice to meet you Bryzyne, I'm Nix and this is Biot[/color:145sf85o]" Nix pulls Biot closer. "[color=#400080:145sf85o]At least the 3 of us have something in common.[/color:145sf85o]"

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

( as far as I can see Z the sleeping poison only lasts a min other wise i can not find a refence )

Cinder reached over touching the man wispering to herself a healing spell nodding her head in Zyetes direction.
" Zyete, Biot is an old friend and at this time a bit vulnerable words can be powerful indeed " she explained.
" Your observations not with out merit friend and in future will have my abidance " Cinder defered to Zyetes good sence.
Cinder went back to the warmth of Adan's side by the fire looking back to Bhaern still hoping to learn how she might make this fuel as well. " It looks as thow the dark maid has gathered quite a group for the task at hand " she said to him.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Things happen fast here it appears. Cross bow dropped back to side as the issue appears to be resolved for now.

Cinder replies to you. "Yes there is a bit of a chill here. I would be happy to share your fire. Mirshann might even bring back something to cook on it."

Eyes look over the rest of the gathered group and listens to the words, studies their reactions.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Biot-Savart":1ug8szrn]Nix walks to Bryzyne. "[color=#400080:1ug8szrn]Nice to meet you Bryzyne, I'm Nix and this is Biot[/color:1ug8szrn]" Nix pulls Biot closer. "[color=#400080:1ug8szrn]At least the 3 of us have something in common.[/color:1ug8szrn]"[/quote:1ug8szrn]

"Indeed." She looks at the prisoner. "So, why do you have a prisoner? I am pretty sure you don't really need him. As much as I wouldn't mind killing him, is it really needed? Can we get along without him? Just tie him up and leave him somewhere he can be found. He is just another mouth to feed and someone that needs caring for. Who's got the patience for that besides the Monk, I mean.""
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zyeke stood up and gave Tarlyn a withering look, "You have only recently joined us, and you already wish to kill a defenseless prisoner, perhaps we should put [i:2nzugxzx]you[/i:2nzugxzx] in restraints."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"Listen to what I said. I never said kill. As a matter of fact I said do we really need to kill him. We can just tie him up and leave him somewhere. I wouldn't waste my effort on him. He is of no threat or concern to me." She shrugs.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zyeke laughed, "Leaving an unarmed man alone in these woods is a death sentence. Especially with night fast approaching. I provide for him from my own rations, which are mine to do with as I see fit."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"Fair enough. I need no food, personally. The matter is forgotten. I think I will rest a little."
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((who knew capturing one bandit would cause such troubles. the other one is laying on the ground, bleeding out, crushed spine, and slowly dying back a ways.
[url=http://www.candlekeep.com/library/artic ... m:d0lbdivx]drow poisons[/url:d0lbdivx]: khaless last 20 rounds))

Zilvtree (she's a bit from camp) sat by her stuff listening to the conversations back twords the main camp. "[color=#BF0000:d0lbdivx]and why didnt you bring more people who act like you[/color:d0lbdivx]," she whispered with scorn in her voice, her eyes staring at the moon rising in the distance, "[color=#BF0000:d0lbdivx]cant you find enough of your dancing fools to take up such a case. what purpose could possibly think to accomplish[/color:d0lbdivx]."
eventually, she stripped from her clothing, dropping the deep red fabric onto her pack, the magic amulet, rings, still on her person. she walked to the edge of the stream, tipped a toe in to test the temperature before stepping down into it
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( You pull the thoughts right out of my head Mz Z he's a perticularly special bandit I think 8) ))

Cinder could not help but notice throw the trees that Zilvtree was about to take a dip in the stream near by stream. She pointed out to Adain that she would like to get to know Zerae's mysteroius sister and jion her in the stream. She removed her sandles and padded over to her removing her cloths as she went. " How is the water " she asked " I have have a mind to jion you if you would like the company " She said not waiting for a reply and just waded into the water up to her waist.
Minasien followed Cinder and bent his head down to sip the clear refreashing water all the wile keeping an alertful watch.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

"[color=#4000BF:22xg2dpz]I agree with you Bryzyne.[/color:22xg2dpz]" Biot said while wondering what strange hold the prisoner has on Zyeke. Could he have offered Zyeke a deal, that his master will give Zyeke riches, or power. It didn't look like Zyeke would go for riches, but maybe power or something else. Maybe Zyeke must lead us into a trap? Or maybe the previous attack was part of the trap... Biot then decided, being not so easy to trust someone, to keep an eye on Zyeke and the prisoner, until he knew what to make of this.

Nix pulled Biot's arm. "[color=#400080:22xg2dpz]Enough of this, lets go join the others at the fire. Maybe some food will make you feel better.[/color:22xg2dpz]"

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne follows the others to the campfire, observing the ones already there.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder floated in the water her hair fanning out around her watched her beautiful new mount in awe of its beauty, strength and grace.
Racing throw the forest was Wisper and his colorful family who desided that Minasiens antlars would make the perfect perch althow some of them could not quite get a grip on the smooth bone and tipped over and had to fly off to near by branches.
Adain came over with his pack were he had a jar of honey and looking over a peice of dry hollow wood took out his dagger and craved out a beautiful bird feeder. When he finished to his satisfaction he water down some of the honey and fillled it then tied it to a near by tree.
Wisper's apinion of Adain altered slighty but he was not one to forget easily. He speed over to him and was the first to drink from the artfully made bird feeder, the other followed swiftly and they were soon bulling each other trying to get to the sweet nector. The younger unfortunate little birds had to wait for the stronger ones to get there fill and desided it might be fun to annoy Adain wiles they waited there turn.
Cinder watched Adain as he fashioned the feeder and her heart simply glowed she opened her mind to him " Sekene dos phuul I'I charnaggen del ussta che Adain " Cinder wispered to him musical. Then burst out in laughter as the tiny birds aimlessly raced around him.