The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Biot-Savart »

"[color=#400080:1yjgluba]I don't follow any dynasty... Neither does Biot... This is what brought us together.[/color:1yjgluba]" Nix replies as she looks up at Zilvtree. "[color=#400080:1yjgluba]I was raised here on the surface, by a human, so this world is all I know. The only thing my father thought I should know that is drow, is the language. I just want to know more about my heritage, that's the only reason for my questions.[/color:1yjgluba]" Nix looked a bit embarrassed, but the same time also excited as she spoke to Zilvtree.

Biot sees the second newcomer taking his hand of the hilt of his sword. "[color=#4000BF:1yjgluba]And here I was hoping that if three of us wanted the prisoner dead, we will get our wish.[/color:1yjgluba]"

Biot notices that Zyeke is giving a piece of dried jerky to the prisoner and he walks frustrated and angry to the prisoner and swipes the piece of jerky from his hand. "[color=#4000BF:1yjgluba]Just like I predicted. The prisoner will only use up valuable resources. I don't know why we keep him alive. Why not just find out why he attacked us, and get rid of him?[/color:1yjgluba]" Biot takes a big bite of the jerky and kicks some sand in the prisoners face.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Biot what is wrong with you " Cinder demanded. " I think that Zyete knows what he is doing, it is his decision he is leading this party. " Cinder stood and walked over to him grabing the food back from Biot she gave it back to the prisioner giving Biot a stern look.

Suru waved her hand and a pot of thick soup appeared on the fire followed by a basket of dark rich bread and cheese I hope my cook will not miss this to much " she said with a grin. " After all she does have kitchen full of supplies, dinner might be a bit late tonight being that she will have to start again. " She then waved her hands again and a stack of wooden bowls appeared. " There now it is all settled there is enough for everyone.

Cinder fulled two bowls and returned to were her and Adain sat.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

"[color=#BF0000:12xvs3xk]raised by a rivvil[/color:12xvs3xk]," she scoffed at the thought, but sorta appreciated that Nix wasnt some zealot; even if she was as strange as the druidess in her personality. To meet drow women who came off so...well, not like her (cold, bitter, proud, ect) was strange. Before she spoke again, sounds back from camp grew. Zilvtree realized another person showed up, their feminine voice new. "[color=#BF0000:12xvs3xk]what??? is some sign hanging up, 'come all lost folk!' seriously, this is ridiculous[/color:12xvs3xk]," she said to herself, standing up from her spot to look back and see the commotion. Enacting her natural levitation, she rose a several feet off the ground to see the bandit cut loose, the half-breed arguing with the monk and druidess, and the rest watching the scene (b/c they hadnt posted yet). Zilvtree cursed under her breath, most directed to the monk who was leading this pitiful band. Her stuff on the ground, she didnt have her wands on her, even if they could reach the distance to the bandit.

((i think he'd run away now...))
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

The bandit growled and stood up, a fist raised at Biot, but Zyeke was faster. The monk aimed a few quick jabs at the man's arm, and whirled around, landing a solid blow on the back of his head, at the base of the neck, sending the man tumbling to the ground. The monk barely glanced down at the bandit, but rather had a very livid stare leveled at Biot, "You fear this man will eat your food? Have no fear I am giving him my rations, which are not yours to regulate. Do not raise a hand against one of my prisoners while they are obviously of no danger to you, for I will protect them." The man stood up slowly, obviously disoriented from the flurry of blows Zyeke rained on him, but it seemed he was otherwise unhurt. Zyeke leaned down to help the man up and took the jerky offered by Cinder and thanked her silently.

[t:2jtgc7zv]The man smiled at Biot, "You boy, are perfect for the Pandorym Network. Passionate, and passionate. Acting on your emotions. You should join us, Atropus will reward you handsomly." The man smiled looking at Biot for a response.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

((Hey I was speaking to the Demon - Biot, not the monk, just was not clear about that. In someways was speaking to both. ))

Cinder, he was about to answer your question when you walked away with your stag.

Bryzyne, bows head to you and was about to introduce himself when the demon and monk. get into their small dispute. Reaches for his hand cross bow and readies it with sleep poison coated dart, just in case.

Edits for more clarity, I hope. Hey this place the normal is to use quotes about anything said / that actions and thoughts that of the character are anything else. *S*
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

((edit: thanks. i just had to read it a few times to realize it was Bhaern's actions the first time.))

"[color=#BF0000:28a8bom6]toss me the crossbow[/color:28a8bom6]," she called down to Nix. it sitting on her pack. She had her blade on her, but it wouldnt do any good at this distance.
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne eyes the commotion and smiles to herself.[color=red:3obeigk9] [i:3obeigk9]"Well, it looks like I arrived just in time,"[/i:3obeigk9][/color:3obeigk9] she mutters to herself as she observes the Monk and the Demon.

She has noticed there is a prisoner and, though keeping a straight face, wonders why the man is prisoner and more pointedly, did these people need him?

Moving slowly towards the Monk and the Demon, she keeps her hands at her sides in an unthreatening manner. She is calm and waits to see what will transpire.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot looks down at the prisoner and laughs. "[color=#4000BF:s9x3igh8]I doubt that your master can give me what I so badly crave... And for now what I crave the most is you life![/color:s9x3igh8]" Biot stared at Zyeke and Cinder in disbelieve, eyes filled with rage as he reaches for his sword. "[color=#4000BF:s9x3igh8]I can't believe you to, protecting him while just a moment ago he and his friends tried to kill us. What can you possibly gain from this. He will just as easily try to kill us if he gets the chance, or try to get away to tell his master all he knows about us! I say we kill him now, who is with me!?![/color:s9x3igh8]" Biot takes out his sword pointing it at the prisoners throat, the prisoners chin resting on the sharp blade. "[color=#4000BF:s9x3igh8]This is going to be beautiful...[/color:s9x3igh8]"

As Nix tosses Zilvtree her crossebow, she realizes what is happening. She quickly takes her bow and an arrow out of her sheath, aims and lets the arrow go. With pin point accuracy the arrow enters a hand, Biot's hand that's holding his sword. This forces Biot to let go of his sword and it falls to the ground. Biot looks up to see Nix running swiftly towards him. "[color=#4000BF:s9x3igh8]Nix!!![/color:s9x3igh8]" He shouts as he grabs his dagger with his good hand. But before he can react Nix's one hand is around his throat and the other one holding Biot's hand with the dagger. She pulls him closer and whispers something in his ear.

Biot's dagger drops to the ground, as he seems to relax as all rage leaves his body.

Nix looks at Zyeke and Cinder. "[color=#400080:s9x3igh8]I'm sorry, he easily gets lost in his rage, and the only thing that seems to calm him down is me.[/color:s9x3igh8]"

CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Oh sorry Bhaern I was just getting a bit cold. Why don't you come and sit by the fire, sometimes I can get to many things going on in my head " she pointed out " I am interested this could be something worth learning " Cinder poured Bhaern a bowl of soup offering it to him. " please jion us certainly you must be hungery. "

Cinder looked at the captive and rolled her eyes with a scornfull additude upon hearing his invitation to Biot " Maybe you ot to knock him out after all Biot " Cinder suggested " Why don't you just keep your felonious mouth shut and try looking to your fortunate you are not dead or I might just shut you up myself. Biot does not of your kind and does not need you putting such notions in his head " Cinder warned with all seriousness. " If it were not for the good nature of Zyete you would surely be with your friends. "

Cinder turned back to Bhaern " I am sorry friend this man just hit a nerve " She took a loaf of bread in her hand taring of a chunk and chewed off a peice a bit perturbed.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Zilvtree caught Spinneret and loaded a [i:2lnbi4co]khaless [/i:2lnbi4co](sleep poison) poisoned quarrel. withing seconds it was aimed the distance to the commotion in camp. Of course as she aimed Nix below had released an arrow. But not at who she thought it would be. It confused the drowess for a second, then reminded her that most here were drow, surface or not. the ex-priestess watched with slight amusement, the hand crossbow still aimed at the bandit. The dark haired drowess was slightly in the way of line of sight. the lizard rider was next to her his own crossbow aimed.
squeezing the trigger it flew the distance and struck the bandit in the calf. in seconds he succomed to sleep as the poison rushed thru his veins; unfortunately for most, he was a loud snorer. Zilvtree levitated back to the ground, put away her crossbow and sat calmly back on her seat while the rest went about their skirmishes.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The captured bandit laughed, "Atropus is the slayer of gods, he is the means to untold power. Imagine, holding the gods for ransom, boy you could RULE the..." The rest of the thought was cut off as the poison coursed through his veins and he fell to the ground, sound asleep. Zyeke quickly kneeled down to check that the man was unhurt, and pulled the bolt from his leg. A quick smell told the drow it was a harmless sleep poison, and he shook his head. The monk sat down, his legs crossed in a meditative pose, "I suppose now we will have to wait for the poison to wear off. Honestly, the man was talking... there is no need for interrogation if the fool was willing to blubber on by himself." The monk looked over the others, particularly Biot and Cinder, "The man was harmless, he had no weapons, save his words. And yet you let him rile you up to such a degree. I expect more of seasoned warriors such as you."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne [i:1br2teh4]"Tsk ... tsk ... tsk [/i:1br2teh4], to herself as she spies what transpires. Looking around, she deems the Monk the most level headed of the group. Walking over to him, she sits on the ground gracefully, not really caring whether she gets dirty or not. "So, would you mind telling me what you are doing with a prisoner and why he was used as target practice? What are so many of us doing here, together on the surface?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zyeke looked at the newest arrival to their squad, puzzled by her question, "The Dancing Maiden did not tell you why we were called? There is something coming, an entity created long ago, one that holds the power to unmake all of the multiverse, one plane at a time." The monk shrugged, "The Dancing Maiden did not tell me more than that, I am not a scholar so my knowledge is limited beyond what I need to know to fight the gods damned thing. Which is next to nothing, in case you were wondering." The monk looked down at the sleeping man, "This prisoner probably knows more than I do." Zyeke looked at Cinder, "You are a priestess, are you not, can you not purge the poison from his body?"

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne listens to Zyeke intently, saying nothing. When he is done, she snorts [b:1gxiuau5]"Eilistraee?"[/b:1gxiuau5] " You mistake me for a priestess. I have absolutely no interest in theology
or the gods, for that matter. If, as you say, something is coming that must be dealt with, well then that interests me. As with anyone, survival matters."
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot pulls the arrow out of his hand as he looks in Cinder's direction. "[color=#4000BF:2an6i2x9]Thank you for your support Cinder, but I must learn to control my anger.[/color:2an6i2x9]"

Biot looks at the sleeping prisoner as blood drips from his hand. "[color=#4000BF:2an6i2x9]I've been offered untold power by my father countless times, I've even been tortured by him to force me to accept it. But I didn't, so his attempts falls on death ears.[/color:2an6i2x9]"

Biot takes Nix's hand and looks deep into her eyes. "[color=#4000BF:2an6i2x9]Thanks for snapping me out of that again, I don't know what I would have done without you. But now you will have to take care of my hand for me.[/color:2an6i2x9]"

"[color=#400080:2an6i2x9]You know I will do anything for you Biot, even if it costs my life. But you must learn how to calm yourself down.[/color:2an6i2x9]" Nix says as she takes Biot's injured hand. She whispers a few words and then kisses his hand. The wound starts to glow in a bright silver light with a blue hue. When the light subsides the wound is healed.

"[color=#4000BF:2an6i2x9]Tank you my love.[/color:2an6i2x9]" Biot replies.

Nix hears Bryzyne comment about not having any interest in theology or the gods and turns to her. "[color=#400080:2an6i2x9]I feel the same as you do. Who are you?[/color:2an6i2x9]"