The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Grahl
Maid
Maid

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Grahl »

Finally, something Krom could make sense of with all the comings and goings of a group he had thought as ready for the road as he himself. Of Neriah, he found himself suspicious, but then with only a scant few exceptions, he had troubles trusting any spell-casters,enchanted items, about the only magic he's ever trusted. So the Fey'ri woman was watched with wary caution, but then came the children, and to Dante's pointed question, he shrugs, [color=#BF8000:3at9oy0o]"I do not know, I have never heard of leadership of a tribe challenged by one from a wholly other tribe, and not even the same race for that matter. The laws of many tribes are vague on such points, mine is no different, a challenger must be of the Chieftain's bloodline, or have accomplished a deed proving their incredible prowess, before they are considered worthy of making the challenge. Not that I can imagine it would go over very well. A little furless, hornless man who prays to a different god? No, not well at all."[/color:3at9oy0o]

And then there comes the matter of Alasse, whom he gives a grin and chuckle, [color=#BF8000:3at9oy0o]"Well now that depends, are you asking if I can best him in a fight, or if I am the stronger? Strength is more easily tested, and proven, without shedding of blood."[/color:3at9oy0o] He catches the look from Duhath, and adds, just to poke fun at him, [color=#BF8000:3at9oy0o]"That is if he's not afraid of a little arm wrestling, with a minotaur? Or do paladins not have time to learn about tavern games, what with all that prayin' and sobriety?"[/color:3at9oy0o]
:evillol:
Red Dragon: See how the elf writhes as it burns, Little Naien?
Young Naien: Oooooh! So beautiful, can I burn one?! PLEASSSSE?!
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder dove deep into the river, she listened to the peaceful echos of the inhabitants of the river. Cinder had to calm herself from the fear and guilt she felt over trying to harm Adain, a school of small fish swim past her there was something so attractive to her about being appart of the life in the waters. She rushed to the surface as fast as she could to fill her lungs.

As Cinder dried herself she watched Verake and Neriah's children playing in the morning sun Drada was still apprehensive about leaving Adains side as he went about preparing to leave she followed closely chattering about anything and everything.
Brezz and his family were feeding vigorously on the honey and water.

Rayuna and Suru were discussing the matter of the MoonBlade over a cup of tea " I am sure they the Oracle of the Moon will be able to detect what ever has possessed it and send it on it's way. Keep me informed please my dear, I will be staying with the present company, the child must be protected at all cost. Please up date all concerned of the matters at hand and return to us with the blade when it is safe to do so. " Suru said sipping on her tea.
" I think that I will transport us all to Luskon let me know when you are all ready to go "
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

"Let us meet up with the rest of the group and Thoron at the base of these cliffs." Een Jael crouched down, balancing at the edge of the ledge. Slowly the left sleeve of his robe drew back, revealing a bandaged hand, that moved around and turned slightly, as if the blind drow was scanning how far the drop to the ground was. When the masked drow spoke next his voice held a bit of mischief, "Race you to the bottom." Without waiting for a reply, Een Jael jumped off the ledge, his right hand grabbed the edge, and he used the momentum to swing to the side of the cliff, with surprising agility he was already almost half a dozen feet down sliding down towards the next ledge along the tall cliff.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne laughs heartily. Giggling she calls upon the Dancing Maiden once more and casts [i:173749ga][url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/airWalk.htm:173749ga]Air Walk[/url:173749ga][/i:173749ga]. "He'll probably beat me down but this is fun!" The drowess begins running down the side of the cliff at a forty five degree angle on the air itself. She calls after Een "You didn't say I had to be fair! If I make it before you, I am going to heal your hand, my friend!"
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Once everyone was ready Suru sang out the a teleportspell >> http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/teleportGreater.htm
in moments they were all standing in the hall of her manor house in Luskon.
" Please make yourself comfortable, Cinder can you arrange rooms for everyone wile I track down Bryzan? " Suru asked.

Suru linked with Bryzan and found that she was in the city with a friend " My manor house it is a blue brick building just next to the Captains Court she explained to Bryzan, there are two guards at the gate they will be instructed to open the gate for you."
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[color=red:3r4uioh6][i:3r4uioh6]If you mean Bryzyne then she is not in the city,[/i:3r4uioh6][/color:3r4uioh6]

Bryzyne's mind reaches Suru's [i:3r4uioh6]I am on the outskirts of Luskan with a friend Een Jael and one friend is coming to meet me. I can not enter the city as I would not be allowed in the city, being a drow.[/i:3r4uioh6]
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

The masked half-drow kept sliding down the cliff face, using ledges and other protrusions to keep his fall in check. The cliff must have well over thirty feet high, but Een Jael landed on the ground, and rolled to absorb the impact. He stood up, brushing the dirt off his robes, and it seemed he just noticed the blood left behind from the many cuts on his hands. Slowly the hand withdrew back under his robes, and Een Jael sat down on the ground, his legs crossed, "I'll try and find your friends. This could take a while..." His head bowed down, and Bryznzye felt something touch the surface of her mind for an instant, then it moved on. It was Een Jael's mind, searching the residents of Luskan, looking for those who knew Zyeke. When he found almost a dozen people who shared that name, Een Jael stood up, and extended his bloody hand, "Lets go, I found them... I think."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne stops him a moment. "You're hurt. We do not move until I heal you, understood?" This is said in a matter a fact voice. He has no choice in the matter. She inspects his hands and holding them both, she chants and invokes the favor of Eilistraee. [url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/cureCr ... m:1f281hjm]Cure Critical Wounds[/url:1f281hjm]

If one is not enough, she will cast another. Satisfied, she then lets go of his hands and leads him by the arm, or better, lets him guide her to her friends.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder lead everyone up the staircase and down the the west wing to were there were enough rooms for everyone. " We will have our meals in the dinning chamber off the main hall were we enterd " she explained walking down the dimly lit halls " I hope you will find this comfortable for our stay in Lukson " she said to Krom as she opened the door to a large comfortable room with a fireplace and wide windows that over looked the city " there are baths on the main floor just under us down that staircase " she pointed out across the hall. " My lady Neriah this next one has two joining rooms and a lounge, I will send a personal servant to help you get the twins settled " she said leading Verake and his family to the next door. At the end of the hall Cinder found her own room were she and Adain lead the little girl. " This bed is large enough for the three of us to sleep " she said taking the little girl in her arms to the bed.
She sat her on the edge of the four posted bed with delicate elven carvings in the wood, opened the drapes covering a window that over looked a beautiful garden were she saw her grandmother talking with the grounds keeper. Then she flung herself into a large cushioned chair by the fireplace and invited Adian to sit beside her.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

((I am making a new section, post up there))

Een Jael chuckled, "That won't work." As soon as Bryzyne stopped channeling her healing spell his hands once again started to bleed. He chuckled, "You won't get any progress. The bath given to me by Matron Hun'ana was not simple venom. No cleric has managed to make the effects of their healing permanent." He raised his bandaged hands, "These are not a fashion statement, I assure you. The only things that have worked are these wraps. Once we are safe with your friends, I will swap them out, so endure the blood a little longer." Een Jael took Bryzyne's hand and took a step forward. Suddenly all the light around the two vanished then reappeared a second later. The scenery around the two had changed in that second, instead of the cliffs behind Luskan the two stood in the shadow of a large tree in the middle of what appeared to be a rather fancy garden. The shadows around Een Jael writhed for a moment before falling back to the ground. A moon elf was talking to some other person, possibly a butler or groundskeeper of some sort, however any chance of overhearing the conversation vanished as alarms went off in the garden.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »