The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Nods and mounts.

"Then to the river we will go. No one asking for supplies we will avoid the Rivvin."

Mounts, "I will take the point. Spacing between us should not be more then 25 paces.. Call or signal if speed too fast."

Rides forward toward the river.

OOC: Take point means scout, vangard, does not mean leader.
and prefect chance for Grahl to fall behind.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zyeke smiled, and clapped Adian on the back, "It is a wonderful city, even in ruin. Parts of its ancient mythal still survive and hides secrets of the old elven society from the world at large. Not many cities can boast a mythal that was on par Myth Drannor's. While the drow did not have a part in the city, its splendor lies for all elves to enjoy now." The monk looked sceptically at the shadowy bridge Bryzyne conjured, but he still stepped on it, gingerly at first, testing its solidity, and then he carefully walked across.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne has already walked across and observes her surroundings.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder followed closely behind Bryzne eagar to see the mythical city. This was her first time away from the Promenade since the birth of her twins 3 years ago except for occasional outings with the children and Adain to the forests. Her sence of adventure was highly stimulated and with her new mount benith her she just wanted to feel the wind and the thunder of his hoves. She looked back at Adain sencing his mood lifting she smiled at him and turned back to Bryzne

>>>>>>>>>>>> http://youtu.be/WR1-AnHbFhM

" Have you seen Drannor? " she asked her as she watched the water under them.
Her mind was still a bit dazed by flashes as she road throw the forest of a giant spider with a human male torso she tryed to push it away but it seemed to be hanging on. Cinder had a tragic fear of spiders that she tryed deperatly to hide.
She knew that she must face this fear, if it was revealed by enemies could cause serious problems. Perhaps this was her conscious forcing the isue to deal with what she so wanted to aviod.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

Zilvtree seamed the less sure about trusting the bridge, even if she had a basic understanding of the bridge. Shadow magic was not unknown, the house weaponmaster had it in his line. the horse was forced twords the bridge, it taking cautious steps as his master made him go. when it was sure to hold them, the buckskin picked up pace and trotted across quickly.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Cinderanna":2at0pqbz]Cinder followed closely behind Bryzne eagar to see the mythical city. This was her first time away from the Promenade since the birth of her twins 3 years ago except for occasional outings with the children and Adain to the forests. Her sence of adventure was highly stimulated and with her new mount benith her she just wanted to feel the wind and the thunder of his hoves. She looked back at Adain sencing his mood lifting she smiled at him and turned back to Bryzne

>>>>>>>>>>>> http://youtu.be/WR1-AnHbFhM

" Have you seen Drannor? " she asked her as she watched the water under them.
Her mind was still a bit dazed by flashes as she road throw the forest of a giant spider with a human male torso she tryed to push it away but it seemed to be hanging on. Cinder had a tragic fear of spiders that she tryed deperatly to hide.
She knew that she must face this fear, if it was revealed by enemies could cause serious problems. Perhaps this was her conscious forcing the isue to deal with what she so wanted to aviod.[/quote:2at0pqbz]

Bryzyne looks at Cinder. "Not really ever been to Myth Drannor before. Only ever really heard of it in hushed tones and such. This is actually the first time in a long time I associate myself with people other than humans. So it's a new experience for me." She winks and continues walking.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot and Nix reaches the river as Bryzyne conjures up the shadow bridge. Also a bit hesitant to cross on it, but in the end they choose to trust the bridge and cross to the other side of the river.

Nix takes Biot's hand as she looks him in the eyes. "[color=#400080:1fx3bgtk]It seems that we are almost at the city of love...[/color:1fx3bgtk]" She says as Biot gets a slight blush.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Then it will be a new experieance for both of us " Cinder replyed " If you like you can jump up here on Minasien behind me believe I can asure you he is a sturdy stage. It realy is quite an experiance riding a deer they are graceful creatures he will not have any difficulty with one more rider."
Minasien nodded in agreement as he stopped to recieve the drowess on his back.
Cinder reached out her hand with an inviting smile to Bryzyen hoping she would agree.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne frowns, but not rudely, at the offer of riding. And on a deer at that? "Um" she grabs the hand and lithely hops up, though landing awkwardly behind Cinder.
"I have never ridden a horse before, so bear with me. How do you come to have a deer as a steed? I usually travel by shadows." Now she talks loud enough so everyone can hear, especially Zyeke.

[b:qmlh7003]"As a matter of fact, most people misjudge the shadow magic, deeming it evil magic or not taking the time to understand it. Just like being a dark elf, actually. Not all are vile worshippers of Llolth, yet we I have that stigma. So, Cinder, have you been long on the surface?"[/b:qmlh7003]
Last edited by Tarlyn on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Hearing the last few comments turns South and rides away into to distance.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

" You can hang on to my belt once we get moving fast " Cinder suggested.
" I was born here on the surface Bry, my grandmother is a moonelf I was raised by her. It's a very long story I will tell you sometime if you like.
I often ride a caribou we were bonded when i was a child, they are a type of deer but they are suited more for winter weather. My grandmother is of the Caribou Clan which is a branch of the Elk Clan " She said turning to wait for Adain before leaving.

" I will ride with the main group Zyete I don't think three scouts are needed. What do you think? Cinder asked
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Zyeke shrugged, "Very well Cinder, you may stay with the main group." The monk waved to ZIlvtree to follow him to continue scouting, however before the monk was able to take more than a few steps, a bright flash lit up the sky behind the tower, and moments later a great gust of wind buffeted the members of the party. Seconds later yet another explosion thundered out, closer to the group, followed by an obviously angry roar of some great beast. The next explosion came almost right after the previous one, but it was not as loud, either the battle was moving very quickly, or the combatants were tiring.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

About to move her horse into gear, the loud sounds and light display occured, the buckskin rearing up in reaction. Having never had that happen, she was not expecting it. trying to keep ahold, the horse continued to rear, before he tried to make a break for it and run. As she fell, she instinctively activated her natural levitation to add with her own agility. a few dark words in some language exited her mouth, including curses twords the animal, as she got to her feet a hand going for the flaying rod.
"[color=#BF0000:vq9986au]friends of yours[/color:vq9986au]," she growled pulling her hood back lower over her eyes, and preparing to move out. then she would move to the shadows (hide)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian practically grabbed Cinder and dragged her and her mount behind the cover of the nearest tree. He listened intently, waiting for some detail that might tell him what was going on.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

((Night you say... I'll keep that in mind, but no it is about noon. started in the morning, etc etc. Assuming you will all be following , in one way or another))

Zyeke shook his head, "Not as such, no. Well one of them might be..." Without bothering to clarify, the monk dashed into the trees, following the sound of combat. As the monk made his ways through the woods, jumping from tree branch to tree branch. He was making his way towards the sounds of the the fighting, moving as fast as he could. Soon the forest gave way to a small field, in the middle of which stood the foundation of a long destroyed tower. The foundation was not far away, barely a hundred paces, however the thing flying over the foundation was what instantaneously drew the eye. A dragon was hovering over the foundation, it was obviously not large, barely an adult, judging by its size. But the strange thing was that the wings of the dragon were not beating. The beast was circling around the foundations, as if it had trapped something in the rubble.

Zyeke