The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((sorry its short. moving, homework, and soon midterms))

Sighing as the druidess asked, she nodded turning the buckskin to head off. just as she did, Zilvtree narrowed her amber eyes as she saw the monk release the prisoner.
"[color=#BF0000:p7u0mu4x]you are an idiot[/color:p7u0mu4x]," when he caught up, then kicked her horse into gear and headed off to scout ahead. Her hood was low over her face to shield her eyes as much as possible from the sun, the flaying rod on her belt in easy reach. She activated the gem in her belt, allowing her to see all things (true seeing).
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Biot-Savart":2zxpre2y]"[color=#4000BF:2zxpre2y]I've heard that whatever breathes in the smoke from a burning walking dead, will also become one if he is killed before the smoke leaves his body. I don't know if its true, but that corpse is making a lot of smoke, and who knows who or what might breath it in nearby.[/color:2zxpre2y]" Biot says to Bryzyne as he gets ready to head out.[/quote:2zxpre2y]

[i:2zxpre2y]"That may be true,"[/i:2zxpre2y] she replies in a low voice to both Biot and Savat [i:2zxpre2y]"However if this was the case, I think that one of these priestesses or knowledgeable of our sisters would have done something about it already. Let's head out and keep an eye out for some fun and games. Never know what you're going to run into on a journey, my friend. I have a scout, and it can relate to me what lies ahead. I don't trust many, in case you might be wondering. Then again",[/i:2zxpre2y] she laughs heartily [i:2zxpre2y]"We are drow! Oh, the irony of it. Well, I have a familiar, Shadow Familiar and it will be scouting ahead. I trust what I see not what someone else like a Monk might tell me or a priestess for that matter."[/i:2zxpre2y]

Her mind reaches out to her familiar. [i:2zxpre2y]Scout ahead, inform me of any dangers we might encounter.[/i:2zxpre2y]

[i:2zxpre2y]Yes Master[/i:2zxpre2y] comes the reply.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zyeke laughed at Zarae's reply, "Would you have him come with us then? I do not mind, the man has no weapons, he is no harm to us." The monk watched as a shadow peeled off from Bryzyne and his eyes narrowed. Command of such creatures was usually the providence of evil clerics, but the monk decided that this was not a time to jump to conclusions. He would, however, keep a closer eye on the black haired drow. His eyes glowed silver once more, as a similar ability to Zarae's gem activated in his eyes, "A scouting group should be small, not all of us going out at once." The monk lithely jumped to a branch on a near by tree, "Time is of the essence, let us proceed."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot and Nix finished gathering their stuff onto their packs and put the packs on their backs.

Biot looks at Bryzyne as her shadow leaves to scout. "[color=#4000BF:3qrgvfxt]I also don't trust easily. Only one I trust is Nix. So I'm also a bit weary of being lead into a trap. But as you also don't trust easily we might make a good team.[/color:3qrgvfxt]"

Nix puts her hand on Biot's shoulder as the scouts head of. "[color=#400080:3qrgvfxt]Alright then, do we wait exactly 15minutes until we follow or do we start after them sooner? [/color:3qrgvfxt]"

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder instucted Breeze to take his hord ;) out into the forest and circle her as far out as a mile as she rode, she established a ferm link on him and waved him off.
" I will report any danger to you swiftly " she confirmed to Adain.
" Aluve helothannin sreen'aur " She wispered into his mind.
Signaling her great stage they departed in a gust of wind with great speed, the humming birds circling her dispersted in all direstions in a swirl, her long thick hair snapped behind her as Minasien leaped high in the air over a fallen tree.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

"[color=#BF0000:1kl8u5rc]I should have just killed him then. one less [i:1kl8u5rc]iblith [/i:1kl8u5rc]to worry about[/color:1kl8u5rc]," and left it at that.
She moved ahead, following the trail scanning the area as she went.
speaking softly when the druidess was close, "[color=#BF0000:1kl8u5rc]you say you know this...person you [i:1kl8u5rc]think [/i:1kl8u5rc]is related to me. How do you know her? and how do you think she is remotely related[/color:1kl8u5rc]?" (she never spoke of it nor confirmed it by the way). She still had doubts they were speaking of the same person, especially considering they didnt know Zilvtree's real name or surname. But she had to be slightly curious how they came to that conclusion.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

[quote="Biot-Savart":28hy0bgj]Biot and Nix finished gathering their stuff onto their packs and put the packs on their backs.

Biot looks at Bryzyne as her shadow leaves to scout. "[color=#4000BF:28hy0bgj]I also don't trust easily. Only one I trust is Nix. So I'm also a bit weary of being lead into a trap. But as you also don't trust easily we might make a good team.[/color:28hy0bgj]"

Nix puts her hand on Biot's shoulder as the scouts head of. "[color=#400080:28hy0bgj]Alright then, do we wait exactly 15minutes until we follow or do we start after them sooner? [/color:28hy0bgj]"[/quote:28hy0bgj]

"Let the Monk have his fun. Patience sometimes brings about its own rewards, my friend."
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Splitting a party always holds a risk, h0wever not his party. Settles Mirsharnn and adjusts the saddle. Listens to the three that start out as an advance party, then as they looks at the others.

"Burning undead has never seemed to cause harm the many times I have had done it."

Watches the captive run off and shakes head, why keep captive only to release or allow to escape? Tied as he was, perhaps will be killed before becoming free. At Nix's question.

)Well I did not bring a clock with me, so must estimate time by movement of the sun. " Glances up. "I would say at least 5 minutes have already passed/ Do you agree?" It might only be two minutes. "We should get ready to move soon. The 15 minutes will be up soon. If any need extra supplies, I can search that hamlet for anything useful."
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Good luck, Cinder," Adian said.

He gathered his things, knowing that now that the undead had been disposed of the natural process of nature would take care of the rest. He gathered his few things and waited for the scouts to do their jobs. While capable on a basic level, it was best to leave scouting to the professionals.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Nix looks at the group that are left behind. "[color=#400080:2zm9lew4]I think 15minutes have passed, everybody ready to head out?[/color:2zm9lew4]"

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder herd Adains as she road of into the forest
He was certainly not himself, she would have to trust in the Dark Maid she had brought him there so he must be up to the challage ahead or he wound not have been sent to aid Zyzett.

Minasien's speed was astonding he was a graceful creature but dangerous and would prove to be protective of Cinder . He scenced that the small bird were quite challange to keep up so infused them magicly with three times the speed and sight. Breeze and his family were in shock for the initial moment but there enthusiasm was entertaining to say the least.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

"I have no problem with that. Shall we?"
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

((OMG I DIDN'T TOTALLY BOMB A CHEMISTRY EXAM!!! HOMG ROFL LOL *HEAD EXPLODES* ok, back to RPing))

Zyeke and the other scouts did not run into much trouble. The small hamlet was visible through the thinning trees of the forest in that particular area. The small village barely had any walls, much less sentries to guard them. Judging by the tracks there were very few goblins or other dangerous races to disturb the peace of the village. Zyeke left marks to guide the party around the village through the forest, and he hoped the group would follow. It seemed that despite their proximity to the ruins of Myth Drannor, there were few bandits and adventurers seeking their fortunes in this tranquil land. In fact only the sounds of birdsong, the drone of various bugs, and the soft rustle of a slight breeze through the leaves of the ancient trees were the only sounds to be heard this sunny day. The group managed to reach the small river untroubled by any hostiles. When the group was rejoined once more, Zyeke pointed to the far bank, where a lone tree jutted above the canopy of the forest, "There lies the Nuduin Tower, an outpost tower of ancient Myth Drannor. There is a small passage in it's foundations which will take us to the heart of the city... hopefully with out too much trouble." The monk paused, looking around for a way to cross the river.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne doesn't say anything. She walks over to the bank and concentrates. After a last word is spoken, a shadowy form manifests over the river, from one bank to the other. Within seconds, it is apparent that there is now a shadow bridge from one bank to the other. She steps onto the bridge and looks back. "So, shall we move on?"
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"I have head many tales about Myth Drannor," Adian said with a bit of awe in his voice. "But I have never had the occassion to go there. And now a group of drow will walk among the trees of the ancient elven woodlands."

Some of Adian's spirit had begun coming back, little by little. Small steps, but gradual. Barring the occasional hummingbird harassment.