The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: The Dark Moon RP v 1.1

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

Zilvtree well aware of her surrounding, went on guard as the events unfolded, this time her mace in hand. but she waited, and watched, disappearing and sneaking around (hide & move silently) to get to the other side.
She knew of undead, material studied in the Academy, and heard of the rare Zin Carla, but never had the need been for undead for her house.
Levitating up a tree, she stepped onto a thick branch and knelt down, ready to pounce and smash a head in.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

Adian immediately changed his tactics, yanking the sword out of the thing and spinning about to bring the weapon back around into the monster's neck. The holy weapon cut through the undead flesh just as easily as it had before and the bandit's head went flying off to land at its feet. For good measure, Adian kicked it in the chest to knock it down completely.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OOC: slow down, there are other characters in play. Many. Give them a chane.

IC: The dagger in hand, throws it at the foot of the approving body. The intent to pin foot to ground.

Mirsharnn hisses and charges with teeth seeking to rip off left arm.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot and Nix jumps down from the tree where they spent the night and reached Adian's side just as the corpse's body hit the ground.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

((( Bhaern ... It is a courtesy that works two ways if people wanta be in the story they need to be presant http://www.lyrantalpress.com/almanac/ffrp/rppartner.asp ))

Cinder could hear Eilistraee's viose from within herself she warned Cinder of dangers to her self that lye ahead that she must perpare herself for. " rember your young family is at stake here as is the final task Adain must accomplish you are important in its unfoldment as are all that are woven into the event. " Cinder looked down to her wrist a bracelet of solid amethyst was wrapped around it like a vine. " Cinderanna my dear remeber your love for Adain. This will help you, all will be challanged to extreem, I know yur love for me is true rember this as well, I am pleased with the " in a swirl of singing lights Eilistraee vanished.
Cinder sat on her heels starting at the braclet she could not move trying to absorb what had just happened. It was beautifully designed is swirled around her forearm delicately almost like a vine with runic symbols, it fit her like it was forged only for her the ends were sharply angled but smoothed and polished to perfection.
The white Stage standing beside her saw everything his gray eyes were frozen on the spot were Eilistraee appeared and left. Suddenly Breeze and his extended family wisped into the clearing hovering around Cinder and the Minasien.

Cinder returned to the group and dismounted by the creek she undressed and waded into the water.
She sat calmly trying to understand everything that just happened the rage at Adain that suddenly came over her the vision of the clearing in the forest were she would find Eilistraee. The words that she spoke something was about to happen her family in danger, challanged to extreem, Adain. Should she tell him she looked over at him throw the trees, did he even care. He had not asked about their children, she looked the other way. She thought about Tarath and Sarnor she was starting to miss them allready. Zarea had agreed to be Yah Ilar this made Cinder so happy, Adain did not even know.
Now thow at least if something happened to them Tarath and Sarnor would be safe with Verake and Zerae she would have to secure another Yah Ilhar and Yah Ilharn. Males, she rolled her eyes as she dove into the water and swam over the stones that lay over the creek bed. She wispered a transmutation spell and in seconds she was a playful white otter swimming up the currant and over the banks only to dive in again. Finally she layed in the sun to dry her fur waiting for everyone to start getting ready to go.

>>>> http://youtu.be/bSL8pm_Dbks
Last edited by CinderSuru on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

((Sorry, midterms week had me living in the library, pretty much :\ ))
Zyeke had barely walked past the edges of their camp before the body of the bandit had risen and was summarily dealt with. The monk looked around their campsite, searching for a source of the magic that raised the corpse. "Excersize can wait, it seems we have less time than I thought. Please make preparations to move out as soon as possible."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Mutters "I said we should have burned it last night." Collects dagger and drags the body over to the dying fire.

Mirsharnn clams some. Looks to Zyeke. "If it is just a book you want, we might be able to help some. We are ready to travel."

Glances to the body to make sure it is burning.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((moving furniture is killer on the back. and aint even got the heaviest thing down yet...
and the tornadoes tonight...er, last night i guess now...))

When it seen that she wasnt needed, the corpse taken down easily, she gracefully levitated down to the ground and back to her stuff. completely equipped/dressed, she had her horse saddled and was soon ready to go, even if internally she was groaning about being back on horse back. In fact, the lizard mount was looking better each moment....
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

(( tornados spookie we just got 28 inches of Freakin snow and it is still snowing, thats not so bad, it is the melting that will come this time of the year ))

Suru came to the waters edge " you have had a vision haven't you i can see that glow around you. Come now get ready to go now and stop bruting over Adain. I will see you when you get to the city I have a busy day " Suru said her good byes and vanished.

Cinder dressed and collected her things " Good morning Adain " she said " we can use this mount as a pack horse I won't be needing it " She pointed out as she buckled up her gear. " What do you think of Minasien? He rides like a the wind, you ot to try him out some time."
Last edited by CinderSuru on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne could have done something against the undead thing, but preferred to see what this band was capable of. Having a good idea, she finishes up her morning stretching and exercises before walking over to the others. "I do not mind walking, actually. Probably not as fast as our Monk friend, mind you. Whatever brought upon that undead? Did someone anger Cyric*?"

*= I am mentioning him as from what I last knew of FR, he is the god of the dead. If it is someone else, please feel free to correct me ;) And yes she is mentioning a non drow god :P
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

Biot looks at Bryzyne. "[color=#4000BF:1e0f7gq5]I wish I know more about the undead, but I was only told how to take lives, and not to give life.[/color:1e0f7gq5]"

Nix looks at the group nearby. "[color=#400080:1e0f7gq5]I agree with Zyeke, we better get going. Who knows what the disgusting smell of this burning corpse will bring our way. [/color:1e0f7gq5]"

Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

Bryzyne winks at Biot. "I Know nothing about undead either. And why one would want to create undead is beyond me. Leave it to the necromancers and evil deities for that idea. Whatever it brings will be no matter as we will be long gone from this place. I doubt we have anything to be fearful from what a burning zombie would bring."
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

"[color=#4000BF:26wjludl]I've heard that whatever breathes in the smoke from a burning walking dead, will also become one if he is killed before the smoke leaves his body. I don't know if its true, but that corpse is making a lot of smoke, and who knows who or what might breath it in nearby.[/color:26wjludl]" Biot says to Bryzyne as he gets ready to head out.

CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder sprang gracefully onto Minasien's back taking the reins in her hand. She turned toward Adain no longer feeling wonded. Her eyes sofened, his tender heart's preocupation with his fallen comrades was as much apart of why she loved him. Her eyes locked on him her mind opened. his physical beauty only a glimps of the depth in him she knew so well.
" Loving consort you are a blessing to them our children and your comrades alike " she said fondly.
" Tarath and Sarnor's safe keeping could not be but for such honorable bravery which has been called upon to relms unknown we are but a fragment of ... Ragar dos ger'as'anto ssin'urn abbil "

She then turned to Zilvtree who sat mounted " Lady Zilvtree will you jion me in scouting " she asked
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

((Smoke from undead... which one? That'll definitely come back later on :) ))
Zyeke watched as the corpse burned, his eyes looking intently, as if he was trying to find something unusual in the flames. In the confusion, the bound bandit had decided it was the best chance to make a mad crawl for the deeper woods away from the campsite. Zyeke seemed to pay him no mind, and caught up to Cinder and Zilvtree, "I shall go with you two. I am slightly more agile than you, and a set of eyes in the trees would be good." He turned to the rest of the group, "Give us a fifteen minute head start, just head west until we hit the river, we shall meet up there for the crossing." He paused, thinking of something else to say, "Oh also, there is a small village... maybe five dozen residents? Mostly farmers... little to no militia. We should try to avoid it, the sight of so many drow, and other unusual creatures could very well cause problems with the locals." He walked back to the other two scouts, and waving his hand for them to move out. The monk quickly looked around at the trees. Zyeke picked out one that was the easiest to climb, he took a short running start to build up momentum, took two steps up the trunk, and grabbed the lowest branch. The muscles in his right arm snapped taught and he pulled up his lithe frame onto the branch.
He adjusted the staff on his back, and crouched on the branch, waiting for the two ladies to set out.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke