Valhalla

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3b7pcem9]"Then the favor of my God shall we beg."
[t:3b7pcem9]Kiera says softly, running her fingertips along her husbands jawline.
[t:3b7pcem9]She turns then to face the bartender.
[t:3b7pcem9]"I think I am ready to go now."
[t:3b7pcem9]The orc smiles,
[t:3b7pcem9]"Then call your God, paladin."
[t:3b7pcem9]Kiera takes her husbands hands and says,
[t:3b7pcem9]"Tyr..take us home."
[t:3b7pcem9]A bright light illuminates the pair, and the knight of the chalice and her demonic husband dissapear.
[t:3b7pcem9]The orc sighs,
[t:3b7pcem9]"Now thats why I do this job. Another drink anyone?"
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Kadgama managed to catch a fish. A bit larger then expected but it was a nice meal.
He built up a small fire, and scattered leaves on the ground for a seat. He might be dead, but that don't mean he'll get his ass dirty. The fish coocked lightly and Kadgama rested back, admiring the heavens, and wondering of maybe helping out the orc if that was eaven possible*
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=red:20rrrl7h]I'll take some drow tequila and toast the young couples happiness.[/color:20rrrl7h] :)
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:fcgwbw7w]"Ah , me too."
[t:fcgwbw7w]Laughs the orc, filling a decent sized shotglass with the potent drink , and then taking a stein of it for himself. Which he finishes in record time, seeming none the worse for wear.
[t:fcgwbw7w]"What about you, good sir, leave behind any lights of love yourself?"
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=red:3jzhys3y]Yes, indeed. But I do not worry for her, as she is safe,j and well cared for. A beautiful young avariel. So sweet, so innocent. *changes subject* Do you have any of the sturge? ((ooc: remember in nwn that drink "The Sturge"? lol :D ))[/color:3jzhys3y]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2k6n6bab]The bartender laughs heartily,
[t:2k6n6bab]"Your in God' s Home sir, we have everything here, and a few more besides you have never even heard of. Best thing is , no worrying over being too drunk or poisoning yourself, for your already dead. "
[t:2k6n6bab]He pours a shot of sturge, and adds,
[t:2k6n6bab]"Ever heard of dorm deamhan crau, means blue demons blood and thats exactly what it is. A favored beverage for those of demonic blood, and would promptly kill anyone who doesnt have such a lineage. But if you would like to give it a shot , certainly cant do you any harm now."
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=red:1szfls4h]Brettian:*jovially* Certainly, I'll take five, just line 'em up right here in front of me![/color:1szfls4h]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

For the longest time Korg has been reading the book of gods for roughly the past 7 days, managing a page an hour within a corner of the tavern. In an excessively loud out burst he says: "Me now knows whos me is gunna chooss!" Within a few more moments he is gone.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:pabsd44a]The bartender laughs again, and notices where the orc vanishes...
[t:pabsd44a]"I wonder who he chose. No matter..Here you are , good sir, five blues as the winged folk call em, and don't say you weren't warned."
[t:pabsd44a]He sets down five shot glasses of a strange thick blue substance. it bubbles a bit and steam rises from the top of the glass. it is warm you notice, when you drink, and at first seems mild, although a bit thick, but the sensation when it hits your belly is akin to having your brains bashed out with a blueberry wrapped around a small brick.
ooc..sorry for the hitchhiker reference, couldnt resist.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=red:2d8ptz6x]Brettian: *you now notice that the strange writing on brettian's shirt was simply, crookedly upside-down common. It reads: "If you can read this, please put me back on my barstool" :D . Brettian drinks all five, then proceeds to promptly pass out on the floor.*[/color:2d8ptz6x]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:12kjx34g]The bartender sighs,
[t:12kjx34g]"They never believe me..."
[t:12kjx34g]Showing a feat of extrordinary dexterity considering his size, the orc leaps over the bar to his downed patron and pulls a vial out of his pocket. The vial emits a foul smelling odor which he waves beneath his patrons nose.
ooc .. enables you to make another fortitude save against intoxication..dc lowered to 15
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=red:1bo8j3s6]Brettian: *jumps up* "WOAH!!! THAT STUFFS GREAT!!!! I don't think I'll have any more though." *starts to sway* "uhhhhh.... How about some steak.... Maybe a Fille Min'gnon." ((ooc: sorry, no idea how to spell it))[/color:1bo8j3s6]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:1djc1i6d]"Ah..filet mignon..also known as a wee bit a meat wrapped in bacon. I can do that, but don't eat too quickly now. Your body still thinks its mortal and you may yack all over my nice clean bar. "
[t:1djc1i6d]He turned and looked at his young assistant, who is sweeping the floor.
[t:1djc1i6d]"Boy! Food!"
[t:1djc1i6d]He shouts, and the lad nods and scurries for the kitchen.
[t:1djc1i6d]"Ah, reminds me of the time we had a full tavern of fallen north heroes, big barbarian brutes of men. Nigh on my size..Strained even my pantry these men did, not to mention my kegs, and keep in mind all of my supplies are brought to me magically."

[[t:1djc1i6d]"But that was no problem, till that pretty young cleric came in. Poor lass, she was the only female in here and was surrounded by all those brutes. Never was i happier to see the valkarie arrive and take away my patrons , till that night."
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=red:2cb145yi]Brettian: "Heh. I bet."[/color:2cb145yi]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:ymnuf8ee]The orc bartender falls back in shock as the drow male in front of him disappears and rematerializes as a female..
[t:ymnuf8ee]"ACK!!!"
[t:ymnuf8ee]ooc...sorry couldn't help it...