Valhalla

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:3u596pjr]OOC: Ehh... that's not my pc, but that's ok, I'll go with it.[/color:3u596pjr]

[color=orange:3u596pjr]Brettia: *grins at the bartender's confusion* Sorry about that. It's a professional hazard of being a priest (or now, priestess) of my lady. *giggles*[/color:3u596pjr]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

ooc..sorry but I had to say something, but if you dont mind then I will go ahead with it...makes it more amusing..
ic..
[t:38qmtj4u]The bartender slowly picks his great mass off of the floor, still rubbing his eyes in disbelief.
[t:38qmtj4u]"I knew about my foster mothers new decree, but to see it in action is...mind boggling."
[t:38qmtj4u]He stares dumbfounded for a few moments, his eyes located mainly on the drow, now female's, chest area.
[t:38qmtj4u]"I need another drink.."
[t:38qmtj4u]he murmurs..
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=orange:h7h5zy3e]Brettia: *giggles some more.*[/color:h7h5zy3e]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Lohk
Maid
Maid

Post by Lohk »

In the meadow a shadow takes shape. Crouched on a single knee the half drow sighs softly to himself as his vision clears. Looking around at his new suroundings the half drow stands slowly as smokes rises off his thin black cuiri bouille leather armor. He softly mouths to himself "Damn wizards", as he slips the two daggers in his hands back into the sheaths strapped to his stomach and brushes a strand of long black hair out of his eyes. He reaches behind his back and pulls the hood from his cloak over his head sheilding his eyes from the bright sun.

Calmly he strolls over to the small creek cupping his hand and sipping lightly. He rolls his wet hands over his face calming the heat from the last spell that embraced him. From the folds of his cloak, he pulls out a long thin pipe and puts it to his. Without the need of an ember he takes a long draw then exhales a large puff of smoke.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:baonq5te]From behind you a small voice pipes out,
[t:baonq5te]"I would say those things will kill you, but if your here, then I suppose you scarce need to worry about that."
[t:baonq5te]The owner of the soft voice steps out in front of you, padding noiselessly on tiny bare feet.It appears to be a child,a human girl,no older than maybe 6 or 7 with long golden curls and big blue eyes.But upon her back are a pair of white wings, too large for her small frame.
Lohk
Maid
Maid

Post by Lohk »

THe half drow turns to face the small voice behind him. Looking upon the child sets a small smile across his face. He nods softly and stands ready awaiting the instruction of the celestial guide. Though he does not know of his present location, he knows that the last hit he took would have ended his life. After another drag is taken from the long and slender pipe he follows the small cherub. Taking a small hand into his, he thinks to his own daughter and smiles softly once more as they begin their walk through the forest.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:1twh759y]She leads you to what appears to be nothing more than a large cliff face, comprised of smooth stone.But when she runs one small hand over the stone a door appears.
[t:1twh759y]"Here you are.The bartender inside will answer your questions."
[t:1twh759y]With that she smiles and skips away, dissapearing into the forests.
[t:1twh759y]The door before you swings open and you can see a tavern.It is well lit, illuminated by a large fireplace in the back and several wall sconces.Behind the bar you can see a large orcish man smiling and cleaning a glass. Sitting at the bar is a beautiful drow woman.The orc looks at you and says in perfect common,
[t:1twh759y]"Welcome to Vahalla , sir. Pray, have a seat and tell me your poison."
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=orange:1anacts9]Brettia: I think that I'll just have something that I heard about in the northern lands if I can just remember what it was called.... Ice cream??? :) [/color:1anacts9]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

The bartender grins and hollers at the boy who assists him,
"Boy ..ice cream..*
Looks at you and winks,
"For the lovely lady, " Then back to the boy,
"Move!"
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=orange:1juwgv89]Brettia: *Smiles dazzlingly at the bartender* :angel: [/color:1juwgv89]
Life before death
Strength before weakness