Valhalla

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

Her mood, which was decent, fell as she finds nothing to wear. So she turns to her clean armor and wet padding. Eyeing the damp padding with distaste. She'd wear it again if she had to, but wet padding was so.. sitcky..

Just in case she missed something, she searches the room again...
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

OOC: I posted general stuff about the Ibixiri. But they aren't a player race as far as I know. I found them in the Monster Manual. Think of them as a goat version of the Tauren from Warcraft III :D :OOC

I know no gods, only Nature. When we starved no gods came to our aid, only the beasts of winter. We found all our food in Nature, and she protected us. In return, we protected her from any that would purposly harm, and defile the sacred trees and plains that fed us for so long. No we have no gods.

But if you would tell something of these gods you think suit me....
I still don't know why I need a bloody sponsor...I'm not a fur care product...[/size:1rqbs7hk]
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:21bzyeuu]"Kelemvor prefers you to at least have a sponsor God to speak for you and if you are judged to be true, meaning your scales balance and you are not truly evil you will need to be housed in the domain of your sponsor God. Believe me you do not wish to reside, even temporarily , in the plane of Fugue, it is a most unpleasant place. "
[t:21bzyeuu]"As for the Gods that would suit you, one of the nature deities would be appropriate it seems.There is Malar, who is a dark God of the hunt. He believes in survival of the fittest and the winnowing of the weak. He teaches of the ultimate battle being the battle between hunter and predator, but works against any who would cut back the trees or kill beasts solely becuase they are dangerous. He is usually the god of evil lycanthropes but he would readily accept you if you follow his dogma."
[t:21bzyeuu]"If your heart is not so vicious there is gentle Mielikki. She teaches of the great balance of life, to protect forest life and the creatures within it. She is beloved by rangers and druids."

[b:21bzyeuu][i:21bzyeuu]upstairs in the drows room[/i:21bzyeuu][/b:21bzyeuu]

[t:21bzyeuu]As you are searching for garments you hear a tentative knock on the door.(ooc Im assuming you open it) The young boy who brought you the water is on the other side.
[t:21bzyeuu]"My master told me to inquire if you were needing anything else, my lady?"
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

[quote="Nedylene":2k053h7n][
[b:2k053h7n][i:2k053h7n]upstairs in the drows room[/i:2k053h7n][/b:2k053h7n]

[t:2k053h7n]As you are searching for garments you hear a tentative knock on the door.(ooc Im assuming you open it) The young boy who brought you the water is on the other side.
[t:2k053h7n]"My master told me to inquire if you were needing anything else, my lady?"[/quote:2k053h7n]

Her head snaps to the door. Moving quickcly and silently, she steps to the door. Grabbing her mace along the way. Holding it loosely by her side, she throws the door open. Standing nude, the drow woman looks down at the boy.

"Xas, yes. Some clean clothing. Tunic, trousers, or a dress, suitable for a princess." She snarls, slamming the door.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:12o6xjf4]The look on the human boys face just before you slam the door is comical to the extreme.His pale features blanch almost ghost white and his big blue eyes appear ready to burst from their sockets.
[t:12o6xjf4]He returns shortly after and knocks again, but this time when you open the door, he is not there and has left a neatly wrapped parcel on the floor.
(ooc your choice in what he put in there)
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

Her smirk was dark and wicked. That had been fun. Humming to herself, she pads back to the bed, leaning the mace against the end and sat down on it, then she waited. within only a few minutes, she heard a knock at the door. By the time she got there and opened it, the boy was gone. The quickly folded bundle beside the door, she picks up and takes back inside. closing the door behind her and flipping the latch to lock it.

She shook out the bundle to find it held a long blue linen dress, and a clean white tunic with billowing sleeves and tight leather pants and boots. A small pair of sandles fell out as well. A small frown comes over her face, then she sighs and tries on the dress.

It's tight on parts of her, and a bit loose on others, but lacing fixes that until it fits her well. The sandles also fit, she notes, taking off the dress and trying on the shirt and pants. The shirt was tight around her shoulders, waist and wrists. The sleeves puffing out. She fastens most of the shirt front. Leaving enough for her to move easily. The pants were next. Black leather and tight enough to satisfy her vanity. The boots were last, a little large, but servicab;e. Winding her weapons belt around her hips, the mace hanging at her side, she quickly runs a brush thru her hair until the damp mass shines in the light, then she leaves the room and heads downstairs. Her walk only as arrogent as a drow priestess's can be.
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

Korg looks at the stairs as Zakhara comes down. "Hmm yous lukkin march perttier der drow girlie. all doss most drow girlies ain't dat perty, me tinks yous is real perty." He smiles showing his blackened teeth, which now reak even more because of the dragons blood that now drools down his cheek. Seeing her vast displeasure he laughs loudly, almost tauntingly.
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

A scowl quickly crosses her face at the 'compliment'. Narrowing her eyes at him, she pauses then continues to the bar. "For your information, beast, your obvious lack of manners or any kind of refinement is ignorable since your mind is incapable of learning any. If you must address me, call me by my name, Yathtallar Mayffyn Despana."

Her slim fingers stroke the handle of her mace as she slips onto a stool in front of the bar. "Innkeeper, some hot food." A pause, then, "Please."
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2jwkfu44]The bartender smiles,
[t:2jwkfu44]"Of course, although you should realize that you no longer require it.But I have always thought it was a comfort and so I have plenty to provide."
[t:2jwkfu44]He waves to the human boy who is waiting behind him and the boy scurries off to the kitchens, returning in mere moments with a a steaming bowl of what smells to be some sort of stew and a small loaf of fresh bread.
[t:2jwkfu44]The boy sets them in front of you, blushes and moves quickly away.
[t:2jwkfu44]"In case you are wondering why that took so little time, keep in mind, this is the plane of the Gods and you are no longer what you used to be. In this plane you are spirit made flesh so to speak. You should not take anything for granted here. "
[t:2jwkfu44]He waves a hand, and a small bird appears in front of him, on the bar. it appears completely real, even prunes its feathers for a moment. But when he waves a hand over it, his hand passes completely through the creature and it disappears.
[t:2jwkfu44]"Its a little mind boggling so it is normally best to not think on it too much."
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

[quote="Zakharra":25qtcw2c]A scowl quickly crosses her face at the 'compliment'. Narrowing her eyes at him, she pauses then continues to the bar. "For your information, beast, your obvious lack of manners or any kind of refinement is ignorable since your mind is incapable of learning any. If you must address me, call me by my name, Yathtallar Mayffyn Despana."

Her slim fingers stroke the handle of her mace as she slips onto a stool in front of the bar. "Innkeeper, some hot food." A pause, then, "Please."[/quote:25qtcw2c]

Korg looks at her with a grin, replying in a bit better drow than common "Forgive my incapabilities lady Despana...House despana no? I am quite familiar with such a house my beloved was from such a house. She was/is Lady Destranyaa Atrystra Despana...might you know her? More than likely not....seeing as she was a surfacer." Looks at her; " You talk of 'refinement' yet towards most you are less than pleasent. I think the saying is you are calling kettle black no?"
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

Mayffyn turns to face the half orc, one snowy eyebrow rising. "I do not know the female you speak of. She must have been of a common stock to be a beloved of you." Her eyes flick distainfully over him. "If I'd seen such a female, I'd have killed her."

Her fingernail taps the wood lightly. "You have a grasp of a civilized tongue. I admit I am a bit surprized. You, however, have a problem with refinement. I am refined. What you are speaking of, you are confusing with kindness." Mayffyn's lips curve in a sharp smile. "A large difference.."
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=red:1i3mjofr]Brettian:*scowles in despana's direction and almost decides to spit, then decides not to* "You know nothing of being refined, Loltian."[/color:1i3mjofr]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Zakharra
Maid
Maid

Post by Zakharra »

Mayffyn glances at Breetian, sniffs in distain and turns away to examine her nails. Frowing as she finds a flaw in her manicure. "You wouldn't know, not being from my City. So I'll be generous and forgive you here, since you are already dead."
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*Kadgama watches the whole situation with a passive attitude. It was all interesting, but he was always though that the after life would be much more simpler...He kept quiet hoping to catch on to what other info there is*
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:1jv1izko]"Now everyone , our refinement , or lack thereof , is hardly significant now. If you wish to fight, I have somewhere else for you to do that.In the meantime, does anyone else have a story to tell?Once again, the purpose of this plane is to clear your minds and prepare you for your ascension. When you feel you are ready to leave, simply speak out the name of your chosen deity and they will send someone to collect you."
[t:1jv1izko]The bartender says.