Nymaru Island: subthread 2

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

ooc..ellithyri live as long as a dragon...

ic..
[t:186svi6x]"Oh, yes..the service. If noone else wishes to join us i will take you over to the docks now. as for the park..."
[t:186svi6x]He stands up and shifts uncomfortably as heoffers you his arm again, and the two of you head towards the nearby docks,
[t:186svi6x]"Your father has expressly forbidden me to court you, I am afraid.He too, feels I am not an adequate protector. Although it is apparant to me that you are more than capable of protecting yourself. I will confess I have never met an ellithyri female like you. You are more akin to a Willowsong ."
[t:186svi6x]He chuckles a bit as he leads you to the dock, where you can see the captain of the Jade Star waiting.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

(OOC: Sorry. I couldn't find the words to describe some things so I used images, ok? and as for the picture of Ibn try to imagine the same girl but with black skin and white hair, please.)

As Zaklathan tells me about my father's prohibition to court me, saying he's not a good protector I stop right in front of him, my face now is completely serious and I look straight in his eyes.

"Zaklathan, my father's very overprotective and like every father in this island is, but I'm not looking for a protector, Zak. I have been on my own for the last 10 years and can protect myself..."I trail off for just a second and then continue "I'm looking for a companion and who says you're going to court me?" I lean agaist his chest, my mouth very close to his ears as I cup his face with my right hand then I whisper to him "maybe I'm the one who will court you" and I place a soft kiss in his lips, then I pull away and wink at him "I don't have a pendant like that but we will see, if I get one, when I get it what do the gods say about you and me" and then I choke with my own breath as he says I'm akin to a willowsong.

"A Willowsong? Well, thanks for the compliment. I never thought I could be like them, but perhaps you're right" then I look at my outfit as he mentions the service. "let me change clothes before we go, ok?" and I rush to my bedroom to see if I have any dress that could be appropriate, as the outfit I'm in now does not look very good for a funeral:

[center:3bc3xbwk][img:3bc3xbwk]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k294/ ... ZanIbn.jpg[/img:3bc3xbwk][/center:3bc3xbwk]

and I find one and smile. Maybe is not the best but is the only black dress I have here:

[center:3bc3xbwk][img:3bc3xbwk]http://www.poster.net/tina/tina-black-d ... 916758.jpg[/img:3bc3xbwk][/center:3bc3xbwk]

"This will have to do" I say as I put it on and see it still fits me perfectly, I look at myself in the mirror and think is not the best dress for a funeral but is the only black one I have here, and I grimace. I wrap the wings around myself like a black, silky cape and I go out, looking for Raven and Makasta, if they want to go.

"Raven, Makasta, shall we? Mom, dad..." and I give my father an almost upset, but loving look "we'll be home later, ok? Zaklathan will take us to the funeral" and I go to hold Zaklathan's arm and follow him.

When I see captain Bolden I wave at him in a "hello" fashion.

(OOC 2: I guess we're now moving to the principal thread?)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Sabaal":3gnucyt6]

(OOC 2: I guess we're now moving to the principal thread?)[/quote:3gnucyt6]

Yes main thread, this one should tend to be closed unless a visit to home occurs again. Prehaps spin offs of any kind should be another subthread. Anyway off to post to main thread)
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Yes, but I still want Nedy to answer to the last post I did here. Perhaps in the main thread but I want Zaklathan's reactions, lol :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

And yes, I'm pretending to go back home sometime, lol :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

ooc..last post in here..
[t:633v4q2h]Zaklathan's eyes take on a shape resembling a saucer at the sight og ibn in the black dress.He goes to swallow , and chokes.He finally manages to contain himself and offers an arm to Ibn.
[t:633v4q2h]"Shall we go, my Lady?"
[t:633v4q2h]He croaks, the leather breeches he is wearing seem to be having some trouble holding down the prominent bulge rising up from beneAth them.