Nymaru Island: subthread

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:22eyl4ia]Michael advises Tempest to remain behind, and he leads you from the room and through a doorway. Inside the door is what appears to be a dining room.
[t:22eyl4ia]"Kelemvor can bitch if he wishes, but a flat surface is best for this."
[t:22eyl4ia]He leads you to the table and steps back letting you lie down on it.
[t:22eyl4ia]He steps away from you and takes a deep breath. You can see his wings unfurl and that light rise up around him, only it is brighter this time, so bright it is almost blinding.You cannot see Michael anymore, only the light that surrounds him.
[t:22eyl4ia]But the light moves towards you, a hand, an arm, it stretches out over where your genitalia had been and then presses down on you.
[t:22eyl4ia]The pain shoots up over your body.(ooc..you get no will save) You scream in agony, as it feels like fire is shooting up your veins from his touch.
[t:22eyl4ia]The fire seems to centralize in your self mutilated crotch, and the sensation of burning alive slowly starts to ebb away, and is replaced by another sensation.
[t:22eyl4ia]This one is not so much painful as extremely uncomfortable. Your skin itches and crawls, as if there were something alive under it, fighting and burrowing its way to the surface.
[t:22eyl4ia]Suddenly, everything stops. The sensation dies to a faint tingle, and Michael steps away from you, the light having faded around him.
[t:22eyl4ia]Mivchaels stretches out his hands and cracks his knuckles,
[t:22eyl4ia]"That seems to have done it..I must confess I don't know how much you had to start out with,nor do I really want to, but Tempest won't be complaining with how much I gave you."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: I know traditionally undead don't bleed but you always get mentions in stories of vampires opening their veins to create spawn so presumeably they CAN bleed it just doesn;t harm them.

IC: All the way through the procedure Johannes doesn't let so much as a squeal pass his lips, at one point though a slight trickle of blood dribbles down his lips, obviosuly he has bitten his lip in an attempt to keep quiet. He carefully wipes the blood from his face with a handkerchief and pockets it. He laughs when Michaelmakes his comments. "Well to tell you the truth I can't remember either, so we'll just leave it that ey?"
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:zcxc9a0l]"You are a strong man, Johannes. "
[t:zcxc9a0l]Michael says, assisting you down from the table,
[t:zcxc9a0l]"I am related to the Willowsongs by blood, and I should tell you Tempest is as well. Her father is the queens brother. I will warn you, joining into this family can be a bit hard to handle. They hold secrets few mortals know, but their women are the strongest, bravest and proudest people I know. Treat them like a fine thoroughbreed, sometimes you have to hold back the reins, and sometimes you can let them have their head, but above all you must not break their spirit, for therein lies there true beauty.Shall we go back to Kelemvor and Tempest now? I have an itching to defeat the Lord of Death once again ."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes laughs and claps him on the back (near the bottom as he isn't anywhere near as tall as him) when he talks about thrashing the Lord of the Dead. "Just don't beat him too soundly, deities tend to be sore losers."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:1l169u31]Michael laughs as the two of you exit the room,
[t:1l169u31]"Thats for sure, one night I beat him so soundly he got annoyed with me and he cast a dimensional door under my feet, sending me hurtling into the infernal realms just long enough to make even me extremely nervous.You can imagine how those three demons felt having an arcangel land on top of them."
[t:1l169u31]he leads you back into Kelemvor's chamber,
[t:1l169u31]"Here he is..good as new, maybe better for all we know.How about that chess game, Kel?"
[t:1l169u31]The God seems to bristle a bit at the nick name, but remains as expressionless as always,
[t:1l169u31]"In a moment...Mickey..I must first return this vampires soul."
[t:1l169u31]Michael look stunned,
[t:1l169u31]"Kelemvor, did you just make a joke?"
[t:1l169u31]Kelemvor says nothing.
[t:1l169u31]"Oh my gods..he made a joke, I will have to tell the bards about this, it is a truly momentous occasion. "
Michael turns to face the mortals in the room,
[t:1l169u31]"Johannes, Tempest, good luck to the both of you."
[t:1l169u31]Then Michael turns and exits the room.
[t:1l169u31]Kelemvor turns back to you,
[t:1l169u31]"Are you ready for this, Johannes Le Foregeron?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes laughs at the immortals' repoirte. He seems indecisve for a moment then he declares. "I am ready."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:6brmff7s]"Then I return to you what has been in my keeping since the day your mortal body died and resurrected as what you have become."
[t:6brmff7s]Kelemvor raises his hands and a blue glow starts to appear from his palms.It gathers into a blue ball, pulsing with light.He holds out his hands and the ball streaks out fromhis grasp, straight towards you.
[t:6brmff7s]It strikes your chest and for a moment, you feel a burning sensation in your dead heart, which beats, just one time, before falling still again.
[t:6brmff7s]The glow absorbs into your skin, and you feel more rejuvenated than you have in a long time. So alive you could almost dance for joy.
[t:6brmff7s]Kelemvor speaks again,
[t:6brmff7s]"I would only ask that you complete the bonding ceremony before you are sent back to your own plane. But as a 'wedding present' of sorts, I will gift you with a choice. You may choose amongst the Planes, and perform your ceremony in the home of any one of the Gods of Light you prefer.I have already asked them and they have all said they would not mind this. I realize my.."
[t:6brmff7s]He looks around then at his dreary throne room,
[t:6brmff7s]"Home is not anyones ideal spot for such a thing.Even Mysty always told me I needed to redecorate."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OOC: i called it the Plane of Life because Plane of Positive Energy doesn't really fit IC.

IC: Johannes gives this some thought then turns to Tempest. "Where should you like it to be, my lady? I know very little of the celestial planes except that they are invarialy of great beauty." He grins momentarily. "Though the Plane of Life sounds an, interesting, place for it." He waggles his eye brows comically.
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3uggwc5b]Tempest smiles at you, baring her white fangs,
[t:3uggwc5b]"As a follower of Eilistraee , no offense meant , my lord, I have always longed to see my Lady's home in Arvandor."
[t:3uggwc5b]"Then to the Dark Maiden it is, and I am not offended, Tempest, bards such as yourself are rarely inclined to my worship, nor would I expect them to be."
[t:3uggwc5b]Tempest turns to you,
[t:3uggwc5b]"Is that alright?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"That would do wonderfully my dear." He says, hugging her to him. "There is just one thing before we depart though." He turns to Kelemvore. "My Lord, you who know the measure of every man living and dead, I ask a boon of you, a simplest of tasks."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:ycyx7r38]Kelemvor nods,
[t:ycyx7r38]"I will grant you this boon, if it is within my power."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes voice goes cold again. "What was the name of my friend? He who died that I found new life in his veins. I would know that I can do honour to him as he deserves."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3u694eie]Kelemvor is silent for what seems a very long time, but finally he speaks,
[t:3u694eie]"The man's name was Kieran, but that is all I am able to say. The dead trust in me to hold their secrets and I would never betray their trust. He has since moved on, been reincarnated into a different form.If you wish to do him honor, then remember his soul is now in the body of a child. Do an act of kindness for as many children as you can, perhaps, just perhaps, one of them will be him."
[t:3u694eie]Kelemvor is silent again for a moment, and then says,
[t:3u694eie]"Are you ready to go now, Johannes Le Forgeron, or was there something else you wished to ask me?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes looks despondant but then he brightens up when he hears his friend has a new chance of life, as he has. "No my Lord that will be all I am ready to depart. Oh but, good luck in your chess game." He grins from ear to ear, although the effect is spoiled somewhat by his enlarged canines.
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3ei2ilat]You are not certain but you think Kelemvor almost smiles back at you,
[t:3ei2ilat]"Good luck to you mortals, for there will be many challenges ahead for the both of you."
[t:3ei2ilat]He waves his hand then, and a light opens up in front of you. A portal of shining colors. You enter it to see a moonlit forest.
[t:3ei2ilat]You are standing at the edge of the forest, and there is a beach behind you, waves crashing upon the shore. For a moment you might think you are back on the island, but the woods in front of you are vast and dense and seem to have never been touched by man.
[t:3ei2ilat]"So this is Arvandor,"
[t:3ei2ilat]Tempest says breathlessly,
[t:3ei2ilat]"It is so beautiful, would you like to explore for a bit, mayhaps we can catch a glimpse of the Dark Maiden herself?"
[t:3ei2ilat]She smiles at you and holds out a white clawed hand.