Nymaru Island: subthread

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The vampire stops and listens to her explaination. "It is the opposite with me. You were there at my trial and heard my story so you know of the crimes I committed on your brethren. This isn't a problem with the union apart from the memories it wouldbring back though. There are a few other problems however, I am undead so any union would be distastful to say the least, and I am also, er, physically unable as you probably observed when I disrobed in my cell." He looks away.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:39eibbtw]She smiles at you,
[t:39eibbtw]" I don't care if you are undead, and if Kelemvor restores your soul you can hardly be called that anymore.As for the other problem, that is easily solved.Don't you think that in my family we suffer some grievous wounds? One of our ancesteresses lost both her arms and legs and had them restored to her. Another of our family, an ellithyri , was kidnapped by demons as a baby.She was raised in hell by these demons and was raped daily by the monsters so many times they had to constantly resurrect her.Her inner woman parts, as you can imagine, were destroyed by this.The arc angel Michael, Lilith's lover, that you saw in the council room , is powerful enough to restore that to you,as he did her, if you wish."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

The vampire smiles at the prospect of no longer being undead but he is worried that if this woman feels strongly enough she doesn't care if he is undead, he wasn't sure he could return that kind of affection. "Whether I had a soul or not, I would still be undead, well, the technical term is "deathless."" He paues. "And I took measures to make sure I could not be healed, the only magics that could normally help are designed for living creatures and are normally harmful to undead. I am however immune to these magics."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:11laxqiv]Tempest shrugs,
[t:11laxqiv]"I do not know much of these matters, no spell caster am I.To tell you the truth I am a bard, but what I do know is that most healing spells are divine in nature, that would naturally cause harm to you.But Michael is an arc angel, his powers do not come from the gods, but from the power of his own celestial essence.Truth be told, I understand little of it, you would have to ask him yourself."
[t:11laxqiv]"I can understand though if you simply do not want this. You do not know me any more than I know you and I realize.."
[t:11laxqiv]She cuts off and looks away from you, before stating softly,
[t:11laxqiv]"I realize I am not the prettiest of the nymaru.Most of them are so slender and willowy and well..I realize I am a good bit heavier than them."
[t:11laxqiv]She wraps her around her curvy waist.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes looks down at his feet when she says he might not want it but when she starts talking about herself he looks up into her eyes. "Do not say that." He says "I have seen many women in mytime Tempest but you, you are beautiful beyond measure to me." He wraps his arms around her and gives her a single, chaste kiss (none of that snogging malarchy, that comes later ;)).
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:29kleax9]Tempest blushes deeply,
[t:29kleax9]"Thank you, Johannes, that means a lot to me, that you think I am beautiful.I guess the question is what will be do now? Will you see if Michael can help you?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

"If that is what you wish then I shall. For I owe you everything for this second chance. I was blind before to the path I should take and I disired death. Now I desire another chance at life." Johannes announces.
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3lvw4ozd]"Then let us go speak to Kelemvor again,"
[t:3lvw4ozd]Tempest says, and leads you out of the moonlit gardens back into the dank fortress of the Lord of the Dead.
[t:3lvw4ozd]You see he is back at judgement again, a ethereal man kneels before him covered in wounds.
[t:3lvw4ozd]As he had done to you , Kelemvor points his finger at the ethereal man, and a green light surrounds him.The light reflects back onto Kelemvor's scales and the scales move.
[t:3lvw4ozd]This time the side indicating evil is almost completely down.
[t:3lvw4ozd]"Victor Meilstron, I judge you guilty . Your crimes in life were murder, and pedaphelia. Your execution for these crimes was only the first step in your punishment."
[t:3lvw4ozd]Kelemvor raises his hand to the ceiling and dark shades start to slid in fromthe very walls of the room. They form and you see they are demons.
[t:3lvw4ozd]The pedophile screams in horror as the demons grab him by the arms and drag him away.
[t:3lvw4ozd]After the damned soul has left the two of you approach Kelemvor. He looks at you with his dark eyes,
[t:3lvw4ozd]"Johannes Le Forgeron, what have you decided?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes looks straight at the Lord of the Dead. "I choose the path to redemption, and I consent to the bonding between my self and this wonderful specimen of womanhood."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:2a7ytrfc]You swear you almost see a glimpse of a smile on the stoic Gods face, but as soon as it appears it is gone,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"So the joining it shall be."
[t:2a7ytrfc]"My lord,"
[t:2a7ytrfc]Tempest speaks up,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"In order for this to be, we need the assistance of the arc angel, Michael."
[t:2a7ytrfc]Kelemvor rubs his chin thoughtfully,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"Michael gives me problems every time he comes here, expecially when he brings his wife.She tells me my taste in decorating is abominable.'
[t:2a7ytrfc]Once again you swear you see an actual emotion cross his face, but it to is gone as soon as it comes.
[t:2a7ytrfc]He sighs and says,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"Then I summon the arc angel Michael."
[t:2a7ytrfc]You see a flash of light in the room, and instead of someone opening the door , the winged chultian man from your judgement just appears in the room in front of you.
[t:2a7ytrfc]"You summoned me, Kelemvor?"
[t:2a7ytrfc]He asks the god in front of him, in a familiar manner,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"These mortals have need of your healing gifts."
[t:2a7ytrfc]Michael turns to look at the two of you for a moment, before looking back at Kelemvor.
[t:2a7ytrfc]"You know the price for my answering your summons, Kelemvor."
[t:2a7ytrfc]Kelemvor sighed,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"Best three out of four this time, celestial. You make me feel like a mortal fool."
[t:2a7ytrfc]Michael puts his head back and laughs,before turning to the two of you,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"Every time he summons me, he must play chess with me."
[t:2a7ytrfc]Michael explains to the two of you,
[t:2a7ytrfc]"For a God he really sucks at that game."
[t:2a7ytrfc]"Now, what can I do for you?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes turns to Michael. "Tempest tells me you have a way with healing. I have certain, maladies that make a blending impossible. Unfortunately conventional healing won't work because of my condition." He looks a little sheepish when discussing the exact type of malady.
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:14l2un45]Michael crosses his arms in thought for a moment,
[t:14l2un45]"Ill confess I have never tried to heal the undead before.But my powers are not divine in nature, they are more a matter of celestial energy which is more in tuned to the earth.But do not get my powers confused with those of a druid or ranger. It is rather complicated to explain to a mortal.I can see you are uncomfortable explaining your problem, would you allow me to examine you? I would run my hands over your body, not touching you , but testing the energy that even your body and its 'unnaturalness ' exudes. This way I can find out what your problem is, and detect if I can do anything about it."
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes laughs, a smile passing his face for the first time these people have seen. "Ah why should I be embarrassed, its not like we're not all adults. I am a eunuch so to speak, by my own choice actually but now no longer."
Titles:

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

[t:3txo3ljo]Michael cups his own groin in sympathy,
[t:3txo3ljo]"Ouch..like poor Chalithra...fortunately for you I will not have to heal you in the manner I had to heal her.Well, let me give this a try and see what happens."
[t:3txo3ljo]The arc angel starts to glow, a bright light that eluminates all around him. He raises up all four of his majestic white feathered wings and holds out both of his hands. He runs them down the contours of your body , an inch away from your skin but not actually touching you.
[t:3txo3ljo]The sensation it gives you is rather unpleasant, akin to bugs crawling on your skin. But Michael nods as he passes by what would have been your genitalia, and moves his hands back.
[t:3txo3ljo]"I can do it, it will not kill you, but I am warning you it will hurt like hell.If you were ever burnt by the sun before your search for redemption, than that is what it will feel like.Are you willing to go through with this?"
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Johannes looks at Tempest briefly then looks back at Michael and looks him in the eye. "Proceed then." He says, head smartly held aloft and standing smartly to attention. He tries to prepare himself both physically and mentally for the oncoming pain.
Titles: