Subthread: Tlethtyrr...Mature Content

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

She takes you into a bedroom.It is lush and well decorated, complete with silen tapestries and bed clothes. A strange sight so far under ground, but proof of the wealth she must have gathered with her trade.
" I will be slipping into something more comfortable now, but do not worry, it is not because I am afraid of getting blood on my clothes, for I shall not be harming you whatsoever. I am changing merely for the sake of my own comfort.Brocaded gowns are quite heavy you know."
She snaps her fingers twice and two slaves step out from the corners of the room.
She holds her arms out and they untie the laces of the gown and slip it off of her.She stands fully nude in front of you for a moment, simply watching you for your reaction.Her body reveals that all the promise her skimpy gowns held were true.
Then one of the slaves slips a sheer white robe over her, leaving it undone at the front.
"Now...would you like to learn the rules of our game."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkred:mdv77isy]Upon entering the room, Braddok looks about noticing how rich it appears and smiles at the womans wealth. Upon seeing the two slaves come out from her snap, and them disrobe her, his face reddens and he turns from the most beautiful sight he has ever seen. Looking Rade right in the face, he gains control of himself with a hearty sigh, even though he looks quite old, this young man is still untried with a woman.

Upon hearing her speak, the ranger turns back around and gapes at her state of dress, witnessing something in his life that he never thought possible. Clearing his throat, he raises his eyes back to meet hers, a look of unrequited longing for the companionship of a woman in them, yet still challenging too.

After a moment he clears his throat and speaks in a somewhat strangled voice. [i:mdv77isy][b:mdv77isy]Explain your rules Lady, then let me part before I have a breakdown.[/b:mdv77isy][/i:mdv77isy] After saying this he hardens his face again, not trying to appear gruff, but getting ready for anything tht may come his way. His body seems completely relaxed, although his miscles are as tight as springs and ready to move him in an instant.[/color:mdv77isy]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:2r44wney]Rade, unlike the boy in an older mans apearance, thank to his years as a slave and gladiator, looks the naked woman boldly up and down, admirring her beauty. He looks to the young man and smiles, knowing what's going through his mind at this moment, the same thing that goes through every mans mind upon seeing a woman naked for the first time.

As she speaks of rules, he tenses and waits, knowing that something is going to happen, but not knowing when. Seeing Braddok completely relaxed tells the half drow that the young human expects the same, and is coiled like a viper ready to strike.[/color:2r44wney]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

She smiles at the apparent nervousness in the younger mans gaze,
"I will reassure you this, I will not rape you. Truth be told, handsome as you both are, you are....not my type. I shall not harm you either, our game will cause neither of you to bleed nor will it hurt...much."
She walks over to a corner of the room where a curtain is hung.
She has removed her slippers, and her small feet are bare.The arches are unnaturally high , but it doesnt make her gait ungainly, but more she seems to walk en pointe like a dancer, and her movements are even more graceful with the slippers off.
She pulls back the curtain , revealing 6 chains hanging from the ceiling.
She looks back to the men and seems to be measuring them up and down with her eyes, before turning to a crank on the wall.
She adjusts 4 of the chains to a specific height and turns back to you .
"The game is simple, you shall both walk over , remove your shirts , turn your backs to me and grab onto two of the chains. The rules are that you must not let go, or turn around, or threaten me in any manner. You gain extra points in the game if you are silent.The winner is the one who can hold onto the chains for the longest.Do you both understand?"
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:9er05dnv]The barbarian growls deep in his throat, but complys with her whishes. He rips what's left of the rags of his shirt from his body, revealing a very powerfully muscled frame, covered with scars from both whips and knives. He turns his back on the woman, his eyes filled with hatred as they flow over her in the turning, and walks over and grips the higher of the chains, the muscles in his back and arms knotting and cording as he readies himself for the first strike. His back is covered in the same scars as his chest.[/color:9er05dnv]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:ctmj52re]Rade just shakes his head and complys with her wishes, removing his shirt and walking over to grab the chains. Although not nearly as well developed as the barbarian born ranger, the half drow is still lithely toned, showing that he takes great physical care of himself. Once the chains are in his hands, he relaxes, prepared to face the womans worst.[/color:ctmj52re]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

You notice that the height of the chains have been set so that you have to stand slightly on tiptoe to reach.They are not high enough for you to be uncomfortable yet, but the strain in your legs will eventually take its toll.
Though you cannot see her from your position facing the wall, you can hear her slight movements as she opens a box and takes something out.
She is stepping slowly behind you,
"Now this will not hurt ...much..it will be more of an irritant really."
You hear then the crack of a whip as it coils towards you. When it strikes, you feel the whip has many tails, but the tails are blunt and soft.It stings, but there is no actual pain to its bite.
She raises it again and again, striking both of you in turn.As her blows continue the stinging fades into a mild burning sensation. As she had said, more irritating than painful, but the burn is spreading it seems.Although she hits only your backs which are only burning slightly, a strange tingling sensation is going down your legs and up your arms.
The sensation is growing maddeningly irritating, and the muscles in your legs are growing weak from your stance.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:6s73l7wa]Braddok just stands completely still, even after the beating has begun to take a small toll on him. From the forst strike, to the most recent, not a flinch or a whimper has come from the big man, as he has fallen in on himself to block the pain and agony that his body feels, but his mind doesn't. At one point during the lashing, he seems to just relax altogether, his mind having overpowered his pain and the weakening sensation in his legs and the rest of his body.[/color:6s73l7wa]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:1v2i3v8v]Rade flinches at the first couple of strikes, then sinks back on the self discipline he was taught as a cleric, letting his mind wander while his body takes the toll. Unlike Braddok though, he's not able to stand up to the beating for so long, having not been in the big mans situation before they met and getting these beatings almost on a daily basis. About two thirds of the way through, his body sags against the wall and his hands start to slip from the chains, although he can't let go cause his hands are locked in the gripping position from being there so long.[/color:1v2i3v8v]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

After what seems like hours, she finally stops.All is silent in the room, save for your own harsh breaths .
"Very good, I must say that the larger man is the hands down winner, but there are no real losers in this game."
You can hear her handing the whip to someone and she stops to take something else out of a box.
Then you feel her soft strong hands grasping onto yours , pulling them from the chains and easing you into the seating position your legs long for.
You see for some reason she is now wearing long , thick leather gloves.
She runs her gloved hands down your backs, which are still somewhat sore and tingling from the beating.As she does this she is murmuring something in drow. A pendant around her neck emits a deep glow and your backs feel better, the tingling and burning is gone.
She takes your chins in her hands, forcing you to look at her.
"You shall do well for me, the two of you.There is but one more test, and I promise you, this one will not hurt a bit."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:mlxq64zu]Once the beating is over, Braddok stands stock still, his face contorting in pain as he lets himself feel again. As his hands are pulled from the chain and he's help to a chair, he starts to shake a bit, the feeling returning to his body. After she heals him and Rade, he starts flexing his hands, trying to get the feeling back into his arms, and stamping his feet, trying to work the circulation back into his legs as well.

When she raises his chin and looks into his eyes, all she can see is pain and suffering, his psat come back to haunt him. Not bothering to turn away from her, as she speaks, he just nods his head about the next test she has in store for them.[/color:mlxq64zu]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:qxjbyet0]As Rade is helped to release the chains, he almost falls limp, then manages to lock his legs so as not to drag Lillith down with him. Once on the seat, he slunps forward, resting his elbows on his shaking legs and looks over to Braddok, a look of horror and understanding in his blue eyes.

When his wounds are healed, he nods his thanks to Lillith, unable to speak because of the rawness of his throat from where he kept from calling out in pain. When she lifts his chin, a resolute stare meets her eyes, one that says if he must endure this pain to live, he will do what he has to do. While this may be the thought in his eyes, the thought flowing through his and Braddoks mind are ones of escape and redmption. Thoughts of freeing all the slaves from this horrible life they must live. Thoughts for the fututre though, not for right now. At the end of her words, which he barely understands at the moment, he nods, accepting what he must in order to survive to fullfil his and Braddoks plans, and that of the others too, once they are told.[/color:qxjbyet0]
Last edited by Qhell~Velladorn on Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

"Now for the next test,"
She says, leading you into yet another room, attached to her bedroom.This room is even more astonishing in its luxury than the bedroom, for in the middle of the room is a large pool of water.Steam rises from the water, it is obviously heated by some sort of spell.The walls are covered by beautiful mosiacs . Some of them feature pictures of the drow Goddess , Lolth, but on one end is a scene of a battle of some sort. Two armies are fighting each other, but the soldiers look strange. Some of them are black and winged, like the Lady Lilith, but the others, although winged have white skin.
"This test will prove to me your control and whether I can trust you to be gentlemen in my presence, and in the presence of the ladies around me.For I will have no random acts of promiscuity in my household."
She snaps her fingers, and a slave enters.
"Germal..."
She says, knowing who it is without even bothering to turn and look at him,
"Show these gentlemen what happens when you are naughty and disobey my laws."
The human male pales, and reaches for his belt.He undoes it and drops his pants to the floor, his face red with shame. His punishment is quite obvious.The man has been castrated.
"You may go back to your post now."
Lilith says, he turns, his pants still around his ankles and heads back to the corner.
"Really, Germal, do you think we want to see your puny assets? What few are remaining to you anyways."
The man pulls up his pants and continues over to his post in the corner of the room.
She turns back to look at you, and smiles gently.
"This test is easy and should be somewhat pleasant even. At this hour, I take my bath.You both shall remove your rags and you shall bathe me. If either of you touches me in an innappropriate manner than you shall be punished.Once again, you are not to worry.I will do nothing unladylike to you.If you prove satisfactory in this, I shall give you clean clothing and you shall be sent back to your quarters, where food will be awaiting you and your companions."
She turns her back to you and drops the white robe into a silken puddle on the floor. Her obsidian skin gleams in the candlelight and her long barbed tail flicks hypnotically back and forth.
As she wades in the water she motions for you to follow,
"By the way,"
She says,her back still to you.
"If you try to drown me, it will be a lucky day for you indeed, for you shall discover the secrets of the venom that flows through an illithyri's veins."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:2e8xnqbl]The young human, flushes and turns away again at the sight of her nakedness, but complies with her wishes of getting undressed and joining her in the water. Once undressed, he covers his manhood with both hands and slowly walks toward the water, not wanting to embarass himself or the lady.

Once submerged in the steaming water, he removes his hands from himself and gently takes one of Lilliths legs in his strong, but strangely gentle hands., He reaches out one hand and grabs a sponge, as well as some scented bathing soap and oils. The strange challenge that was always there has left his eyes, and a look of enjoyment has lit them, like this is something he used to do for someone while he was a slave before. He lathers the soap on the sponge and begins to rub her leg softly, as he did the young woman that he once loved, the true reason he killed his former master, and hates slavers so much.

Forgetting himself he stands from the water and gently moves her about, so that he can reach all the parts he knows he can touch on a woman without getting beat for it, revealing himself in the process. Once he has her in the center of the steaming water, he begins to rub the sponge gently over her back and shoulders, giving her a massage as well. Once done with her back and shoulders, he moves onto her arms and stomach, very careful to keep his hands below her breasts and above her lower extremities. As he moves his hands about her body, his touch may send a shiver of pleasure through her, for his rough, calloused hands are so gentle as to seem the wind brushing over her dark skin.

As he continues his bathing of her, his face takes on a peaceful cast, one that shows his true innocence, and how much, or little he knows of what he does to a woman with his touch, or what he's supposed to do witha woman either.[/color:2e8xnqbl]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:1yparf0a]Rade grimaces at the man, whom Braddok appeared not to notice, but the half drow knows different, cause the quarter elf misses very little with his keen eyes. Upon seeing Lillith naked again, his eyes look with interest upon her body, but as he listens, he catshes every threat that she reveals in her sweet voice. Stripping he steps into the water, reaching for a sponge as did the barbarian. Seeing how well the young man is doing, with her, he moves down to her legs, letting Braddok continue on with her upper portions.

Seeing the strange look on the young mans face howeer, lets him know just how much of an innocent the big man is with a woman, and he smiles to himself, especially after hearing all the stories that Braddok has told of himself laying with naked women. Finishing her leges, he sits back and watches as the young man looses himself in a time long gone, but a time he had apparently enjoyed while still a slave to his former master.

Although the half drow is finished, and her mind was probably paying more attention to her younger slave, his touch was just as delicate, but it was also a touch that said I want to get this over woth before I let myself fall prey to this womans beauty.[/color:1yparf0a]