Subthread: Tlethtyrr...Mature Content

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Subthread: Tlethtyrr...Mature Content

Post by Nedylene »

Several hours pass as you wait in the barracks.Finally 5 guards come in and take the two of you by the arm, directing you rather roughly into a well decorated room.
It is lit by candles and a long table is in the middle of the room. At the end of the table sits Lilith.
Her cloak is gone and her large black wings are visible, as are the horns upon her brow.Her hair is down and long, almost brushing the floor in a cascade of white waves. She has small diamonds pinned up in the flowing locks. Her gown is silver, and reflects from the light, seeming to be sewn with strands of pure silver.
The gown is cut so low in the front you can almost see the tops of her nipples. When she moves to gesture you forward, you can also see the gown is thin, and she wears nothing beneath it.
At the other end of the table are two wine goblets .Beside her is a full decanter.She has a similar wine goblet beside her.
She raises her hand again and motions towards the two empty seats on the far end of the table.
"Sit,"
She says, her voice like a bird's song, sweet and pure,
"Sit and drink with me."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkred:3sunfm8h]As the gaurds come in to take them away, Braddok seems to be lost in his own little world, although his mind is taking in everything about him. As the gaurds take them out, the big man shuffles along, almost as he needs guidance in just about everything now.

Upon entering the room, he sighs a forlorn sigh, knowing that this will eb the end, either of his life, or of his sanity. As the woman speaks, his eyes come up slowly, appearing almost blank. Seeing her wave her hand for an invitation to sit, he shuffles to one of the two empty chairs, tears streaming from his face as he thinks about what's to come. When she mentions drinking with her, his fumbling hands reach forward, knocking the glass over and spilling most of the contents as tries to do her bidding.[/color:3sunfm8h]
Eilistraees' jusron kus trelao waer'honglath pholor verin areion ussta velven.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:1r7ncoo7]Rade stands as the gaurds come in for him and Braddok. Seeing that his big friend has fallen back into the bleakness of despair again, he walks over and gives him aid in following the gaurds pushes and shoves, a look of concern on his face.

Upon entering the room, he looks at the woman and gasps out, having never seen such a wonderful creature before. As she tells them to sit, Rade helps his big friend to a seat and takes the other one. Upon being "asked" to drink with the beautiful woman at the other end of the table, he reaches out his hand and takes his goblet, about to put it to his lips till his friends goblet is spilled. Sitting his goblet back down, he looks to the woman with a shake of his head, then goes over to assist the big man in calming down, not truly knowing what to do having never seen him like this before.[/color:1r7ncoo7]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

"It is all right..."
Lilith says, as they get up to clean the spilled drink,
She snaps her fingers once, and a slave appears, seemingly from nowhere, he hurries over to clean the spilled drink before the 2 of you can , and pours a fresh goblet to replace the spilled one,
After the slave is finished and steps back into the shadows the woman smiles and says to the frightened looking warrior,
"There is nothing to fear, I shall not harm you."
The room seems to spin a bit, and you feel a little weak. The winged woman seems to release a glow of some sort, all around her. You feel a great urge to go to her, to just be near her. But with a shake of your heads you manage to clear them, and she is herself again, still beautiful, but without that otherworldliness that was calling you to her.
"Drink with me,"
She says, refreshing her goblet from the same decanter that was used to fill yours,
"And we shall toast to..ah, what should we toast to? I know, we shall toast to the potential beginnings of what could be a beauitiful friendship."
She raises her glass in the air, waiting for you to do the same.
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:gvyswr6f]Braddok sighs and takes the cup in a still some what shaking hand, then lifts it into the air. His eyes raise to meet Lilliths, and a gaze of utter despair meetes her fine lavender eyes. His green eyes seem devoid of everything as he looks deeply inside this womans eyes with his stare, the he brings the cup to his lips and drains it in one swallow.[/color:gvyswr6f]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:28t0ykzi]Rade resumes his seat as the slave cleans up the spilled drink, and lifts his still full glass to the air, nodding his head and staring at you with his deep blue eyes. Seeing that Braddok has accepted what must be, he brings the glass to his lips and drains it as well, them stares deeply into Lilliths face with a gaze tht may shock even her.[/color:28t0ykzi]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

As you drain the cup, you both feel once again the room start to spin.The strange woman again seems to glow that strange light and the two of you can't help but think how beautiful she is, how flawless the symmetry of her face and form, how smooth and supple her shining obsidian skin. It is with a great deal of difficulty that you remember, this woman is your captor and holds your life in her clawed hands.
ooc...congratulations, you made both of your saves....
She watches you intently with her lavender eyes, and seems a bit surprised by what she sees, but the look of surprise passes quickly, replaced by the calm, serene gaze that you have become accustomed to upon her.
" The two of you are very strong,"
She says softly, only barely loud enough to hear, but then her voice raises and she says, in a tone as sweet as a little girls.
"But that is no matter. I have brought you both here to lay a choice upon you. You may work for me or you will be tortured and sold to another, with your spirits and sanity broken beyond repair. If you choose to work for me, then you shall not be placed upon the rack, you shall not be subjected to horrendous pain. I will warn you both now, what i am capable of doing to you is far beyond what other drow can do. I have the power to have you bound to a stake, after which I can summon male demons from the deepest depths of the Infernal Realms who will rape you and beat you to the point of death, and then I can heal you and have them start all over again.
But you are useless to me that way. I would prefer to keep you here under your own will, with your strengths to aid me . If you choose wisely, and behave as I wish, you will be given comfortable quarters, more than adequate food and drink, clothing, medical care, and I shall even give you training to further any skills you already have.You will not be tortured, and I shall even protect you from female drow guests who would wish to rape and abuse your handsome bodies for the pleasure it would give them.
I have under my roof the finest , most loyal slaves in all of the Underdark, and the reason for that is that they are here of there own will, even if most of them have been slightly.... altered in this."
She points then to the badly shaken warrior man,
"You should know that what I offer is a far cry from the treatment you recieved before. So think you well gentlemen, upon my offer, and tell me what it is to be.Will you pledge me your undying loyalty, or will you be subjected to the torture that only an illythyri, the daughter of a demon, can present to you?"
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:f9jz8tn6]Braddok just looks at the woman, listening to her closely, hiw mind completely alert after the attempt to control him through the potion in the wine. A grim look comes over his face as she talks about the rough treatment that she can admininster, and a low growl escapes his throat. When she turns to the benifits however, the look remains grim, as he sees not much difference between the two choices he gives her but the growl ceases.

After looking to Rade, his hands flashing beneath the table in their secret handcode, he turns back to Lillith, a grim smile on his face and a harsh gleam in his eyes. [i:f9jz8tn6][b:f9jz8tn6]I'll consent to join you, willingly if you wish to call it that, as will Rade. We must speak with the others however, and let them know your terms. I'm pretty sure they'll agree, seeing as we have no real choice in the matter. It's either your kind form of slavery, or some others form of harsh treatment.[/b:f9jz8tn6][/i:f9jz8tn6] Shaking his head, he just stares Lillith boldly in the face, almost a challenge, but it's just his way of testing someones mettle in a contest of staring.[/color:f9jz8tn6]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:3az0dyvs]Rade nods his head to Lillith as Braddok speaks to her, his face grim and worried. At one point he turns to look at the slaves around the room, shaking his head sadly, thinking that he was almost like them, and if his will had been any weeker, he would have been.

When Braddok starts his staring contest the half drow groans, knowing the kinds of things he's seen this lead to, and heard from what it leads to as well.[/color:3az0dyvs]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Lilith meets the warriors gaze, unflenching and unblinking.Her eyes seem to flash like the deepest heart of the flame, the purple that is the hottest part of it.Her eyes show her true nature, the nature that the sweet voice and beautiful face and form hide beneath.She has the eyes of a demon.
"Your strength of will and body are too grand for me to waste on paltry duties. I wish for the two of you to become some of my elite, some of my guards perhaps, or perhaps, "
She looks closer at the half drow,
"Or perhaps your skills might be more intune to something else.No matter, if you prove worthy enough you may go far with me.Much farthur than you would elsewhere.But first, I would test you.Tell me, gentlemen, do you like games?"
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:3pj7zsvm]Braddoks' eyes remain on her as she speaks. At the question of likin games he lets out a thunderous peal of laughter, one that echos throught the chamber. [i:3pj7zsvm][b:3pj7zsvm]Lady, I love games, since that's all my life has been, one game after another, some harsh, some not.[/b:3pj7zsvm][/i:3pj7zsvm] His eyes remain upon her, still challenging.[/color:3pj7zsvm]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:ezma4t0j]Rade just sighs and shakes his dusky head, knowing what's about to be laid upon them. Looking over to Braddok after his laughter fades, he scowls at the big man, but knows that what he said is exactly the way he looks upon things.[/color:ezma4t0j]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

She meets his gaze again, and smiles broadly, the first time she has done so. You can see why, for her top and bottom incisors are long and wickedly sharp.
She laughs, a clear and beauiful sound, incongrious sounding , in light of her true nature. She stands up and motions towards a door in the back of the room.
"Then, will you follow me, gentlemen, and we shall play one of my favorite games."
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=darkred:3kpquh1q]Braddok stands to his towering hieght, being almost as tall as she is, and looks her directly in the eyes, his having gone deadly serious all of a sudden. He follows her from the room, mtioning for Rade to stand behind him and stay back as much as posible.[/color:3kpquh1q]
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Subthread for Tlethyrr

[color=green:25h0zgvz]Sighing, Rade stands and follows the barbarian from the room, doing exactly as his hands said to, Faliing back a bit, he tries to make himself go unnoticed but fails miserably. He sighs again at the predicament then awaits wht the strange woman has in store for them.[/color:25h0zgvz]