Onix and Lineee; a roleplay

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

((Well, more myself than Zyeke, seeing as I am playing a sane, kindhearted and religious person i.e the complete opposite of what I usually do. And I like bards... They give inconsequential bonuses to the party :) ))

Zyeke sighed,

[color=blue:18lg47g2]"I suppose you could say I am violent too, if defending another was the cause. Leaving this grove is not a luxury I can waste on chasing phantasms and doubts, so I am hardly able to go and look for him. I suppose I will have to hope that the armor is nothing dangerous for the time being. It does give credibility to him being from another world though."[/color:18lg47g2] He waved a hand dismissively.

Hearing the long list of the gnomes entreprenureal failures Zyeke couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

[color=blue:18lg47g2]"You remind me very much of another wizard I knew. Much like yourself, an alchemist. His brews have saved my life on many an occaision.[/color:18lg47g2] Zyeke bowed his head, [color=blue:18lg47g2]"There was only one person I trusted and loved more than him. In any case, it is a pity our paths have not crossed sooner, good gnome, I would have very much liked to have seen you in your sprightlier days."[/color:18lg47g2]
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

"Ye don' think I'm spry? Heh, I can still git a move on when I haveta. And that armor ain't what's dangerous, y'know- it's the fella what's INSIDE it, an' what it does to him. I seen him suddenly get stronger than any fella's got a right ta be, or move faster than any normal lad 'xcept maybe a quickling. Seen 'im jump an' fall higher'n anyone should be able. Let's him see in th' dark, too. Course, it powers him up, but it's th' trainin' what makes th' lad dangerous. Got those weapons an' knows how ta use 'em."

He sits thoughtfully for a moment, and sighs. "As fer that other lad- he's a good sort, I s'pose- I ain't too keen on knife-ea, er, elf-folk, ye' un'erstand, but 'e says he once met the Dancer, as a young'un."

The ferret yawns again, and gets up to wander off toward where Onix and liNeee went, sniffing the ground. <I'm going to go see what those two are up to...> he tells Beznik.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix glanced over at LiNeee, not sure if she was staring in awe or amusement; and not even sure why she was acting in such a way to begin with.

He honestly didn't understand the 'why' of LiNeee's reaction; then however, his mind went back to one of his conversations with Lothir, and the information that the bard had given him. Most drow women used their males for play-things, to torture, or merely as a means to reproduce or to pleasure themselves. As such, Onix, with his physique, now understood, partially, the reason behind the young drowess and her reaction of shock. Still, he couldn't fathom why a drow woman would fasicinate over him, he was a weapon, as was his body.

"Well that's pretty simple, LiNeee; you simply will have to . . . " Onix didn't get to finish his sentence.

[i:1g0m0cdf]AAHHHAA!!!!,[/i:1g0m0cdf] came a resonating squawk from up in the tree branches. [i:1g0m0cdf]Caught with your trousers down!! And in front of your prospective mate. Shame on you, Onix.[/i:1g0m0cdf] Valor was sitting up there, perched in a higher level branch of a nearby tree, looking down at an near-naked Onix and LiNeee, the smile on his beak almost too apparent.

Onix felt his face flush near as red as his eyes were, as blood surged into his face, and heated his pale cheeks to a new color in anger and humiliation.

"Valor!! I [b:1g0m0cdf]SWEAR[/b:1g0m0cdf] I'll flay you alive, roast you over an open pit fire and feed you to a wolf." Onix seethed at his eagle companion.

[i:1g0m0cdf]Now, dear boy, is that anyway to treat your watch-bird for the night that is meant for you and your drow mate?[/i:1g0m0cdf] Valor tilted his feathered head in atune with his question to Onix.

The clone stopped dead in his seething anger against the eagle, as he contemplated the bird's words.

"You're going to do what?" the clone asked not sure why Valor had even said what he had.

[i:1g0m0cdf]Are you going to stare a gift-eagle in the mouth? Go on, show that prospective mate of yours just how you [b:1g0m0cdf]spar[/b:1g0m0cdf], especially without your tortoise shell around your body now,[/i:1g0m0cdf] the eagle teased at the clone.

Onix raised a black brow toward the bird and then shook his head; however, LiNeee's last words rang through his head again.

[color=indigo:1g0m0cdf][i:1g0m0cdf]"I think I love you,"[/i:1g0m0cdf][/color:1g0m0cdf]

The clone smirked as he looked at LiNeee, his crimson orbs locking onto hers.
"You sure about that?" he asked her, his tone giving away what he was about to do; "because I might just end up be obliged to try and [b:1g0m0cdf]take it![/b:1g0m0cdf]" With that, Onix lunged for LiNeee in a very practiced and lightened, take down move.
Wrapping his arms around her lithe waist, the clone snuck around her and lifted LiNeee off the ground, her small frame proving very light for his massive build. The clone then drug the drowess to the grassy ground with him, using his own body to break the fall with practiced ease, but not letting LiNeee slip out of his grip.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

LiNeee folded her arms and stood, slightly leaning back, with one eyebrow crooked to the clone. [i:3k7jfcrs]"I swear you two are joined at the brain somewhere, perhaps a membrane got switched somehow?"[/i:3k7jfcrs] She mused, offering a large smirk and a tweek to one hip as she rested a hang on the hollow of her waist, the other hand falling to her side. She wished what Zyeke had said was true, about her clothes tethering and falling apart, right now would be the most opportune moment for that, she thought with a soft giggle.

[i:3k7jfcrs][color=green:3k7jfcrs]The clone smirked as he looked at LiNeee, his crimson orbs locking onto hers.
"You sure about that?" he asked her, his tone giving away what he was about to do; "because I might just end up be obliged to try and take it!" With that, Onix lunged for LiNeee in a very practiced and lightened, take down move.
Wrapping his arms around her lithe waist, the clone snuck around her and lifted LiNeee off the ground, her small frame proving very light for his massive build. The clone then drug the drowess to the grassy ground with him, using his own body to break the fall with practiced ease, but not letting LiNeee slip out of his grip. [/i:3k7jfcrs][/color:3k7jfcrs]

LiNeee chuckled, she was a weird one, an outcast to her own bloody race. She shook her head, rolling her eyes and laughing as Onix spoke to her, [i:3k7jfcrs]"I'm not sure about it... But I think I may be fal-..."[/i:3k7jfcrs] Before she finished that sentence, Onixs' tone changed vaguely, and before she knew it, he lunged at her. She was going to dodge, but why bother? Instead, she had that glorious privelledge of feeling the supersoldiers arms wrap around her waist, sweeping around and behind her and plucking her up from the ground. She let out a little suprised squeel, a giggle shortly followed as they both fell to the ground, sprawled out, one utop the other. She didn't know whether to fight back, or to take the opportunity of spending a quiet second with Onix...

This was LiNeee we're talking about though, of course she would fight back! With an evil grin, she rocked back on her thighs until she straddled his waist, toes digging into the ground as she tried so heavilly to push those arms of his up above his head, where she pinned them, her hair falling gently past her ears and kissing at his cheeks. [i:3k7jfcrs]"So, Onix... Tell me,"[/i:3k7jfcrs] she whispered, leaning down to kiss his forehead, [i:3k7jfcrs]"what do you see in me?"[/i:3k7jfcrs]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

LiNeee was stronger than Onix gave her credit, as she demonstrated to the clone when she pinned his arms above his head. The clone looked into the drowesses eyes, his own crimson orbs locking gazes with hers.

It was then that Onix felt his emotions surge; with LiNeee atop his prone form, despite her lithe frame, her presence there triggered something inside him. The clone hadn't felt this feeling since the first time since he had encountered LiNeee.

The clone looked straight up into those crimson pools of feminine drow and gave a small smile; "well that depends on what your asking me to look for?" His smile turned into a coy grin, though not a muscle of his massive body bulged.

"Suffice to say that you have all the traits of a drow female that I would have come to expect from such a race," he began in a deadpan tone, his words carrying no emotional weight behind them at all.

"However," he continued, blowing a few strands of her silvery mane out of his face, "I have also observed that you are caring about those close to you, you have a tenderness that I have not seen in ANY drow that I have met on Toril's surface so far; you have a very heavy regard to your actions and how they affect others, you have the fortitude and willpower of a determined person and. . . " he let the sentence slide on a bit longer than normal, as Onix quickly brought one of his legs up in a 45 degree angle, reversed the direction of his hand on the same side of his body, so that it was facing palm down, and lifted with all his strength in that arm and leg.

The clone, despite being out of his armor, was still as hearty as an ox as he launched himself and LiNeee into a self-propelled semi-circle; bringing his other arm behind LiNeee's head so she had a well-muscled arm to use as a pillow. When the two had completed Onix's little 'spin-around', the clone was now in the 'numerator-position', as Pyro and Edge used to tease him about when they were all still a squad.

With barely a couple of centimeters between his face and LiNeee's, Onix continued his sentence, "you have the attention of one rogue supersoldier clone," with that said, the clone pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

So she was what she was supposed be, she felt a kind of, relief-from him saying what he did. It was a great feeling to be within the arms of Onix, she loved it, revelled in it, but still she wanted more.

[i:2pbm1eoi][color=green:2pbm1eoi]With barely a couple of centimeters between his face and LiNeee's, Onix continued his sentence, "you have the attention of one rogue supersoldier clone," with that said, the clone pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. [/color:2pbm1eoi][/i:2pbm1eoi]

LiNeee chuckled as Onix spun them, she felt safe within his arms, but still she was completely vunerable. She looked up into the crimson eyes of his, searching as if, within his soul, [i:2pbm1eoi]I know I'm strong... But it's good to feel vunerable sometimes...[/i:2pbm1eoi] She thought, just before her eyes fell shut, and his lips touched hers, and the second they brushed- her whole body exploded into emotion.

First, one of her arms swung around his neck, hands brushing through his cropped hair tenderly, after that her right leg came up in a 45 degree angle, just like Onix had done before hand, but instead, she hooked it around his waist, her heel pressing into the back of his thigh, pulling him that little bit closer. Her lips molded back to his gently, her tongue sometimes darting out to run along his bottom lip.

She was full of passion, perhaps some lust mixed in with the laces, Onix was so beautiful to the touch. Her finger tips slipped from his hair, running down his neck, then over his shoulder blades, war scars grooving under her touch. His skin was smooth, as were her finger tip pads, she was excited, and Onix could probably tell that the way her body moved, she didn't want to move [i:2pbm1eoi]too[/i:2pbm1eoi] fast though, every minute with Onix needed to last.
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: "you have a tenderness that I have not seen in ANY drow that I have met on Toril's surface so far;" So, what, ya don't consider our bardic friend "tender"?! I'm insulted..... LOL, kidding.

IC" The small ball of metal rolls through the underbrush, then stops when it approaches the pair giggling and talking nearby. It unfolds into the shape of the feret, and makes small squeaking sounds as it moves to a hidden vantage to watch the "wrestling" match. The silvery tail flicks back and forth, as it curiously cocks its head to listen to the conversation. It glances up into the tree at the branch where the eagle sits, and an almost human-like grin spreads over its long, narrow head.

<They DO make a cute couple, don't they?> It asks the bird, twitching one ear. The silvery ferret brings a paw up to scratch under its chin, sitting upright on its hind legs, nose twitching at every scent, ears moving like tiny radar dishes.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix didn't know what to think, LiNeee was so close to him, so [b:x7vt85nu]real[/b:x7vt85nu]. He'd never known anything to like this before, especially with a woman so close to him. Onix felt his breath becoming deeper, hsi heartbeats starting to increase, his muscles tensing as his body started to react to the situation, taking in everything that was happening to him. He didn't know what to think of LiNeee, only that he now desired her more and more, his mind and body both screaming at him with the same thought.

He continued to kiss the drowess in a frenzied passion, feeling her body's response to his actions beforehand.

High up in a tree, overlooking the entrances the area that Onix and LiNeee were in, one over-sized harpy eagle was perched on a branch, watching over the areas below him.

Looking downward, the bird saw that Onix had 'taken the bait' with LiNeee and now was asserting that she become his mate.
[i:x7vt85nu]How typical of the non-feathered, bipedal races, reaction such as Onix and LiNeee's little [b:x7vt85nu]pairing[/b:x7vt85nu] common among races with hormonal driven reproductive urges. How drool. The boy says that he doesn't even realize his own existence and the meaning behind it, by the Great Forest Wanderer herself, it's amazing the lad didn't do this sooner. Still, knowing my luck, they'll be up all night, what with [b:x7vt85nu]that[/b:x7vt85nu] kind of heat they're generating down there.[/i:x7vt85nu]
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

<Best not let my master hearthat, then> the ferret tells Valor. <He'd want to try to study it or use it for one of his experiments!> It makes a squeaking sound like laughter, and races up the tree to sit beside the eagle- for a better view, of course.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[color=blue:3diuogp9]<They DO make a cute couple, don't they?>[/color:3diuogp9]

Valor heard this and felt all his feathers stand on end, like [url=http://th08.deviantart.net/fs16/PRE/i/2 ... g:3diuogp9]this[/url:3diuogp9]. Turning about to eye the metallic creature that had stumbled upon his area of watch, the great eagle stared the odd thing down.

[i:3diuogp9]By the great flying Platinum Lizard himself, who are, or better yet, [b:3diuogp9]what[/b:3diuogp9] are you?[/i:3diuogp9]

Then thinking about it, Valor looked at the two lovers with an aesthetic point of view.
[i:3diuogp9]And to anwser your initial question, yes, they do look quite the couple, provided the dear boy can outlast the young lass in 'this' kind of battle. Despite his impressive looks and abilities, from what I know of drow, which is probably more than his limited capacity of memory, I believe the young lad has his work cut out for him, though I'm sure he'll succeed, not very often I get to wadger against him.[/i:3diuogp9] The eagle grinned with all the possible power that a bird could.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The little bundle of energy that scampered up the tree paused at the bird's question, then chittered softly with laughter. <Oh! I'm Chamomile- Chamo for short. I'm with the cantankerous old goat back there with the monk fellow. You could say Beznik is not only my Master, but my creator, too. He MADE me!>

The ferret sits back, looking almost smug, as if proud of the fact. <He put me together himself- gave me this body, and put me in it. With magic! Before, I was just his pet. But my old body got hurt and I was dying, so he made me this one. It's better than before- now I'm fire-proof!>

OOC: 1000 exp to anyone who can figure out where his inspiration comes from!!!

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

The eagle turned a 'WTF' look at the little ferret; [i:2jrmwyzo]Are you [b:2jrmwyzo]really[/b:2jrmwyzo] just ruffling my feathers because you can, or because you really ARE made from a metal substance, the same as Onix's blades and armor seem to be made out of?[/i:2jrmwyzo]

Valor could hardly believe what he was hearing; this little . . . . metal [b:2jrmwyzo]weasel[/b:2jrmwyzo] was with that. . . that fire-bomb lover. [i:2jrmwyzo]You mean to inform me that you were not only once privy too, but actually [b:2jrmwyzo]saved[/b:2jrmwyzo] and resurrected by that obstinate round excuse for a step-stool?[/i:2jrmwyzo]

The bird could be quite enthusiastic with his word choice when he choose to be.

[i:2jrmwyzo]So tell me, just [b:2jrmwyzo]why[/b:2jrmwyzo] do you continue to fester around with that bumbling fool?[/i:2jrmwyzo]
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Chamo cocks his head, beady eyes twinkling with amusement. <Yep! See? Mithril!> He taps himself with one paw, whiskers twitching, making a soft tink-tink noise on his silvery hide. His tail swishes, slapping the tree trunk with a heavy thud.

<Why? Dunno- maybe because there's always something exciting going on around him? I like getting into things, and there's ALWAYS something interesting to get into when he's around!> He shrugs his shoulders, one ear twitching slightly. <And yep, he saved me alright. Except for the resurrecting part. Technically, I never actually died- he just put my into this body before the old one expired. He used magic, alchemy, and some very delicate tinkering to make it work. Anyway, he might grumble a lot and start the occasional shop or tavern fire by accident, but he's got a real soft spot- he just doesn't like to show it...> He lowers his "voice" at the last sentence in a conspiratorial way, glancing around as if to make sure the gnome is not around.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

((Dunno if this will work, but I'm gonna guess FullMetal Alchemists.))

Valor gazed down at the metal ferret with an ominous look. [i:37ax8ksv]You truly are a one of a kind.[/i:37ax8ksv]

The time between LiNeee and Onix passed quickly, as both soon were together and after quite a time of passionate love-making, in each others grasp and resting.

Onix felt his body against another. However, as his senses came around, he then felt the silver tresses of LiNeee's long hair against his chest and neck. However, one thing that he hadn't noticed or had bothered to think about, was the light fabric that covered both his and LiNeee's bare forms. Just as he opened his eyes up, he saw a turned, feathered head staring back at him.

[i:37ax8ksv]Well [b:37ax8ksv]HELLLOO![/b:37ax8ksv][/i:37ax8ksv] came Valor's obnoxious voice into his head. The clone jump slightly, but LiNeee's still slumbering form kept him in place a bit.
Onix, startled and now fully awake, opened his eyes, and narrowed his crimson orbs onto Valor. "Listen, bird-brain, I'm gonna make you into a rooster if you don't shut up."

[i:37ax8ksv]Been there, done that, not terribly amusing truthfully.[/i:37ax8ksv] The eagle retorted, turning his feathered head and hopping walking over where he had nestled himself in the grass. [i:37ax8ksv]Oh and by the way, a thank you could be in order; after all I [b:37ax8ksv]did[/b:37ax8ksv] make sure you two little, long love-doves were kept a tad warm as well as keeping your decency intact.[/i:37ax8ksv]

The clone then recalled just [b:37ax8ksv]what[/b:37ax8ksv] he had done last night. His cheeks flushed as he realized that LiNeee was laying completely bare on his chest. He felt his body start to heat up.
"Great god, what did I do?"

[i:37ax8ksv]Dear boy, that's simple; you gave that lass and her rump a good bumpin last night, that's what,[/i:37ax8ksv] Valor crowed out, his amusement evident in his squawks.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

OOC: Ooh, you're half-right. The other half was from Negima. (Chamo was the name of the ermine who was Negi's "familiar". He was actually a cigar-chomping former wizard who was cursed into that shape for committing some questionable acts.)

IC: The ferret nods back to the eagle, and grins. <Yup! I guess I am. And lucky, too.>

He soon grew bored with waiting for the pair below to finish their "business", so he scampered down the tree and settled down among their discarded clothes, curling up into a small sphere to take a nap. When he heard Onix wake up later, the metallic ball quivered, and rolled slightly, before a small nose rose up from the top, a pair of eyes blinking as he looked to see what the noise was.