Shores of Despare (part 7)

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Re: Shores of Despare (part 7)

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Zyzaat smiled back at Suru, "A gem merchant? Hm, very impressive. I am fairly surprised Cinder turned to adventuring, with your apparent wealth."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

" Cinderanna's mother was a result of i can't say this realy in a nice way... rape from a nasty underdark drow during a raid when i was vey young, her mother died in giving birth to her and i was only allowed to raise her on my estate in the mountains on Evermeet under strick conditions, one that when she was presant there her skin was magicaly transformed to blue and that she be raised devoted to Eilistraee and given to her temples when she became an adult, few know of her heritige. Her father is a drow who he is I have know idea. " Suru explained to the mage sinserly.

Cinder retired early to Adains rooms after bidding her friends good night. She was very tired and had much to consider.
She sat by the fireplace watching the fire after a warm bath combing her long thick hair.

>>> http://youtu.be/_HPBLI7Z5Pg

http://youtu.be/GwP91fDaL-Q>>>
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Veraka reached out and clasped Adian's hand with his armored glove; "tis the job of a paladin; We are sworn to assist those in need, and you are in need now."

It was Adian's second set of words that caught him off guard; "In truth Adian; it's not my decision of what my mother does or does not do. She is her own entity and for that matter. However, fret not, I think that my mother will grant you whatever it is you need."

It wasn't the words that Adian spoke that worried him, it was this underlying hint of darkness that was somewhere, though Veraka couldn't pinpoint it's source.

====================

Neriah continued to stroke Aurora's fur, whilst casting a few minor spells on the wolf to keep her calm and relaxed; Hellhounds may have been stupid, but they are not opponents to be taken lightly.

====================

Sanisa gave Zyzaat a curious look, with one of her golden brows raised before she spoke again; "you should know that my opinion on anything that has to do with Necromancy is nothing short of vile and disgusting. However, this is from centuries of fighting the results of necromancy, never starting at the source and working up. However, I see that this is not for some ordinary wizard, rather for this curse that you and Suru speak of; so for this instance, I will just say that if there is not a better alternative, then do what must be done."
It was true, Sanisa revolted in the idea that the would need to use necromantic magics to cure young Adian. But, in all her immortal years of living and learning, the Solar had come to grips with a few things; one of which is that some magics cannot be undone except for that which was used to create it in the first place.

"A lich?" the solar questioned; "that manages to hold onto its moral compass; I've known them as Baelnorn; but usually only the Seldarine grant such boons, and only to Eladrin who choose such a path."
The Solar then narrowed her eyes slightly at the wizards request; "the tear or feather of a Solar; Before I had over either of such, what is it exactly that you plan to perform here?" The commanding tone in Sanisa's voice was there, but restrained. For a celestial to give such a piece of themselves over to another being was a sign of earned trust; however, for Sanisa, this was something that she wanted to know just what she was about to let happen by giving either a tear from herself or one feather from her wings.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

"Indeed, an [i:1sdo2uei]arch[/i:1sdo2uei]lich. The baelnorn are the elven version, due to their unique position with the Seldarine they do not need a phylactery, and they do not undertake a ritual. Once again, I do not have that option. So I have devised this alternative. If I use a powerful holy artifact for a phylactery I should be able to avoid the mental damage that comes after death." Zyzaat shrugged, "Solars are certainly powerful entities of good. And you are the only one I happen to know... so figured I would ask." Zyzaat put the book back on the table, "I have other options, but this one is the most sound."
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Sanisa's brow shot up in surprise; "you're planning on turning [b:bhkf0qs6]Adian[/b:bhkf0qs6] into a lich?!" her voice held as much horror at the idea as it did concern and apprehension. While that would not have been the Solar's first guess, it certainly sounded the plan after the words [i:bhkf0qs6]avoid the mental damage that comes [b:bhkf0qs6]after[/b:bhkf0qs6] death.[/i:bhkf0qs6]
"[b:bhkf0qs6]If[/b:bhkf0qs6] this is your plan, to turn young Adian into an archlich; [b:bhkf0qs6]how[/b:bhkf0qs6] would you reverse the process? I have no intention of lending a portion of my power stored in a vessel, such as a tear or feather, I want and will make sure that the young paladin can be returned to his mortal being, no undead part of him at all." Whilst Zyzaat's plan had merit to it, Sanisa would see that Adian be his normal, mortal self after everything is said and done. She'd already given her son a burden that could possibly kill him, she wouldn't let another such incident happen to Adian.
Sanisa asked her pointed questions to make sure she heard every detail that the wizard could think of.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

(O.O Adian a lich??)

"I meant no offense," Adian said, wondering how he had managed to stumble his words. He must have missed something. "I mean to ask her as soon as she might wish to see me. I would go to her now but...at the moment...I would be more likely to bump into her than approach her."

He really hoped that Biot's herbs would clear his eyes. He got up and tried to remember where the rooms he and Cinder had been...and realized he was lost. He had no idea what direction was where.

"I don't suppose you could direct me to my own room, Veraka?" he asked with a slight grin. "I suspect she might get impatient if I fumble around for her."
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

((I have to poof for a few days))
Zyzaat shook his head, "No, this is not for Adian, although it should end the curse. Nay, i meant this for myself. As for Adian's curse, it sounds to be one of blindness although I cannot fathom what the sorceress has placed on the children. I will need to prepare different spells to tell you what is wrong with those two."

Zyeke
CinderSuru
Champion
Location: Ontario, where the free winds blow throw the sliver wood trees on rocky shores this is my home

Post by CinderSuru »

((( from what i can tell Adain it is a magcian gone undead to access more power usally very evil )))

Adain finally was able to find his way to the rooms with Verakas help
" Sorry i left you there Adain I am still not use to you being blind and forgot you needed help " she said. " This is all just so over welming " she added as she leading him to the fur rug infront of the warm fire.
" let me smooth these herbs over your eyes that Biots friend gave us surely they will give you some comfort "
She knelt by his side and carfully rubbed the mixture over and around his eyes.
Before long her arms were flung around his back holding herself to him her head dropped on his chest she and wept uncontrolably.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adian Novar
Champion

Post by Adian Novar »

"Shhh...there now," he said,rubbing her shoulders. "It will be all right. You have two paladins of powerful gods on your side here. There is nothing to fear. We will deal with this somehow. Here...help me out of this armor. We both could use some rest."

He didn't really need the help: He could put on or take off his armor without his sight before. It gave Cinder something to do and feel helpful. The Lady was with them so there was nothing to fear.

Except for a little part of himself that [i:1p7s3lyt]was[/i:1p7s3lyt] afraid. Just a little.

"Tomorrow we set out for Bitterleaf," Adian said. "Then...we shall see where the Lady needs us next."
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

With her help Adain was out of his armor Cinder lead him to the larg warm bath in the other room and helped him in. She jioned him in the deep warm waters and washed his hair and shoulders as he relxed Cinder was comforted by the striegth of his body and the warmth of Adains gentleness and understanding of her moods. As they dryed by the fire Cinder drew circles over his body giggling and laughing as he took her mind of her troubles before long she was colied around him fast asleep at peace for the night at least.

>>> http://youtu.be/9KeZ5yqzB20
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

((sorry to wait to post, i was seeing how yall were gong about things to figure when to jump ahead. so im thinking with the conversations, i'll jump to summary after rest/sleep, unless this stalls before then.))

[quote:20zkarpv]Biot got up and walk to the door leading outside. "I'm going to look where Zarae is. She has been outside a while and the storm is almost upon us." As he approaches Zarae he hear her singing a beautiful song. "I don't mean to overhear, but what is the song your singing and what is it about?" He asks Zarae.[/quote:20zkarpv]

As the rogue continued about walking around the lake and searching around the bodies, she sensed a presence heading twords her, her song stopped as he spoke. She slightly blushed, not having expected an audience. To her, she sang awful, much more skilled at dancing.
"oh, um. it was a song I heard back when I spent time in the rebel house," not that explained much, "Lady Erelrae I think her name was, 'In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present', she told me once after..." she sighed, spotting another skeleton, this one with metal on its hand. since that was all left, she reached down to take the ring, not sure if this was the woman's husband either.
"what are you doing out, the weather is preparing to change soon," the wind picking up and whipping her long locks around. a piece of the cloud moved showing a dark blue sky of late evening and the first star.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

((( sounds like Zyzzz is in the midts of a transformitive spell of epical perportions <<>> HMMmmmm Wowzers ! oowah ! ))) ((( awsome words Ms Z )))

Suru sat somewhat braced to the chair watching Zyzz with incressing interest everyone quite aware of the disturbing presants, alert.

Wile Cinder slept peacefully incompassed in Adains strong protective embrace
She slipped into a mystical vision
A light force softly flowed throw her body she could see two children playing in a forest by a gentle brook they stopped and looked at Cinder as she stood there Adain rushed over and lifted them both high over his head laughing then jumped in the shallow water playing with the young boy and girl over them stood the dark maid she looked at Cinder and smiled and pointed to a tree. Cinder studied the tree carefully a crystal
sap tricked down the south side. She awoke to the sound of Adains breath she kissed him and gazed into the fire.
Last edited by CinderSuru on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

"[color=#4000BF:3b92ck0o]Its true, without darkness there will be no light, without hate there will be no love, without death there will be no life. Each force needs the other to exist. Without the other it has no meaning.[/color:3b92ck0o]" Biot says to Zarae. "[color=#4000BF:3b92ck0o]We must head inside before the storm hits.[/color:3b92ck0o]" While beckoning Zarae in the direction of the door.

Nix gets up from in front of the fire in the large dining hall, and heads out to find a room she can spend the night in. She finds a room with a giant 4 post bed, and a large fireplace burning at the foot end of the bed. She runs and jumps on to the bed. The sinks away in the soft pillows and bed spreads. In a few seconds she is fast asleep.

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Biot-Savart
Maid
Maid

Post by Biot-Savart »

[offtopic:2hn54tk9](I found this for those who don't know what a archlich is:[url=http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Archlich:2hn54tk9]Archlich[/url:2hn54tk9][/offtopic:2hn54tk9]

Biot - Half Drow half ..... (Class: Dragonlord)
Nix - Drow (Class: Arcane archer)

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
CinderSuru
Champion

Post by CinderSuru »

Cinder thought carefully about what she saw in the dream wile watching Adain sleep her hands moved over his chest and arms she coilded his long silver hair throw her fingers.
Cinder desided that what the lady Eilistraee was trying to say is that every thing she needed to protect her unborn children were in her and Adain and around them in the natural world.
Why she could see the violet lights that seemed to follow him around she was not sure. She drew in all his energy and hers combinding them she focused all this energy toward the life growing inside of her " All that is preasent here within not here for the good of my family to be, be vanquish forever " she said firmly.
If i do this every day she thought until our children are born I know they will be safe " thank-you My Lady Eilistraee " Cinder wispered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://youtu.be/PjiQSHtx2rE