Half Moon Inn: Part 5

Above all the Chosen are a roleplaying group, and this forum is the place to do just that. All posts are expected to be in character except when specifically noted otherwise. A few rules to keep it fun for everyone are posted within, please read them before posting. Otherwise we encourage everyone to participate. Please keep the out-of character discussions to the Out Of Character forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

When the others all start chiming in, the bard looks at the reins in his hands with a resigned sigh, and hops back dwon. He strides over to Veraka and Luaxena in time to hear the paladin's suggestion. "Bad idea, my friend, he says, shaking his head. "First, we don't even have a map or guide yet, so if we split up, there will be more of a chance of getting lost, or of losing members along the way. I think I have a solution, though. We could send out one or two members periodically to scout ahead of the group, and give us whatever intel they have on what's ahead. Onix is just the man for the job. Might be a good idea to pair him with Zarae, since she has experience in that sort of thing."

He lets out a heavy sigh. "Sorry I blew my stack back there- but sometimes that rock-headed flame-brain's hypocrisy gets on my nerves. I would appreciate it if you'd enlighten him on a few subjects while the rest of us are gone."
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

Luexena shook her head at Veraka's suggestion, uttering softly. [i:11xxf2ef]I understand Onix is a warrior of a great skill... But please, realize this. No one would give him a fair fight in the Night Below. Our kin are known for subtle, tricksy ways... Ambushes.. traps... Many dangerous beasts dwell down there, and not all attack directly... the mindflayers try to get their pray under control from afar. The beholders turn their prey to stone... and many other things like that. Flesh eating corrosive ooze on the walls and ceiling of the caves. Fungus with deadly spores... A strategically placed poisoned needle... Some things need can be learn from experience, yes. But some should be taught.[/i:11xxf2ef]

The priestess looked to Lothir as he voiced his suggestion, her dark lips curled in a little smile then. [i:11xxf2ef]That's a good idea, brother.[/i:11xxf2ef] Again the gaze of her slanted pale lavender eyes locked on the aasimar's face.[i:11xxf2ef] Lothir is right here, sir. We need to stay together. Besides, that would help us... hopefully, to learn to work as a team.[/i:11xxf2ef]
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

lythari was confused with all the issues among the group, tho she didnt know the whole story. and she remained silent through out it and remained in her wolf form.
with the images in her head, she knew where to head. and for the first time to visit the promanade, she was excited.
the wolf nodded and increased her size to about the height of a small pony.
"[i:2afikbsd]I understand.[/i:2afikbsd]" she replied when she got a chance, not interrupting the discussion. "[i:2afikbsd]get everyone together, so i may speak some blessings from the Lady[/i:2afikbsd]."
of course she didnt think to explain that she was a younger priestess
of the Dark Maiden also.
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Onix looked to the door and experimentally turned the handle, and opened up the door. To his astounded surprise, he found Zarae in the room though she had major changes to her physical appearance.
Onix noticed Zar's spider friend, Shade, if his memory served him correctly, the odd, large spider from when he was onboard the [i:2s44c6t7]Nighthammer[/i:2s44c6t7], disappearing into a purple mist.
"Odd," he remarked.

[color=indigo:2s44c6t7]"all ready."[/color:2s44c6t7]

"Apparently, we are here," the clone said observantly. He gave the drowess a good look over. She had changed a few things about how she looked.

Veraka turned to Lothir when the bard cooled his jets and came over to him and Luexena.
To the bard's suggestion, he nodded; "perhaps I was a bit out-spoken in my suggestion,m but nonetheless, please keep it stored for future reference."
Veraka turned to Luexena and gave a curt bow. "Of course, mi'lady. As Lothir has pointed out, Onix is a warrior of some prowess, but I am not one who can acuratlly measure his strengths and weaknesses. So I will differ to you on this, priestess of the Dark Maiden."
Turning back to Lothir, the aasimar said; "Not to worry, my friend; I've already got the choice subjects in line. But believe me, it's as much of a lesson in me telling of these subjects as it is him receiving them. Now," he turned to both of them, Luexena and Lothir, and gave a deep bow, "if you'll both excuse me, I've got a fellow paladin to talk to, as well as a potentially very angry wife to find and see."

With that Veraka turned around and strode back to the Inn, waving Palax over for him to join the aasimar.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Calabask
Regular

Post by Calabask »

Once Iythari had increased her size, Delrum would move over to the wolfen form and began to tie the assassin to her back, making sure to keep the rope so it'd be as comfortable as possible. He'd give the others a nod before moving to stand next to her, giving Luex a smile as he stood with his arms crossed. Kalannar meanwhile took this time to wander as well, keeping his heavy sack of pilfered bottles behind him as he moved to stand next to Luex, with a smile. "Jus' be you an' me then for a while, eh?"
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

she snickered as he was a bit confused. she'd wait to explain it when outside. closing the door, she headed down the stairs, thru the tavern, passing the aasimir.
"It was good to see yall again, bwael deshmal." she said to the warrior before exiting, not giving him a chance to ask. walking out was a familier face, but different. no characteristic red in her hair, her clothing altered slightly to add to the disguise. the apparent 'child' (30's) now appeared like she was closer to a century.
what was apparently occurring, she wouldnt have guessed. a woman tied up, angry emotions and lack of joking. she strode over twords them, a smile to help lighten the mood. she tried to remained quiet so as to not crack a joke as she often did in tense situations, but, "all yall look like we just signed our death warrants."
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Satisfied that everything is under control again, the knight turns toward the inn, only to spot Veraka waving to him. He turns back to the bard one last time, with what could almost be considered a look of concern- or perhaps understanding- on his golden features. "For what it's worth, I was in a difficult position. If I had aided you after that verdict, I would have lost my knighthood and been deemed a fugitive and criminal. As it is, I had to atone to the church for not stepping in to prevent such an injustice. I was damned either way- I simply chose the lesser evil. And if you are so set on leaving, you'd damned well better see Vala first. She'll kill me if I let you go off without a farewell." He goes back inside with the aasimar, leaving the others to finish preparing.

Lothir watches him go in, and stares after the closed door for a long time. "If I didn't know better, I'd almost swear he was apologizing. But that's impossible..." He mutters to himself. At Zarae's comment, he turns, stunned for a moment at her new appearance, then laughs. "That's because we probably have."

Agmasek
Maid
Maid

Post by Agmasek »

[i:2ph2owe6]Passive and silent, ever since the moment Veraka left the inn to investigate the commotion outside, the Tengu stood outside, just off to the side, and watched impartial and curious to see how situations and matters were resolved among these people. In battle and conflict, the truth of people's natures comes out in full, no facades. Much could he glean from watching this whole scene, and the whole while, why none had likely paused to consider his watching presence... he too was a master of disguise it seems. Though his being something more of the supernatural variety, that whole time, standing there, he'd assumed the appearance of the inn-keeper.

With voices growing calm again, and the naked truths becoming clouded with self-restraints, he speaks up, at first in a voice matching his form, [/i:2ph2owe6]"Very impressive, how you well you all deal with disagreements."[i:2ph2owe6] Striding forth, his voice changes back to the human voice the Tengu typically uses, [/i:2ph2owe6]"Though, some less so than I would prefer"[i:2ph2owe6], and then his form reverts as well, half-way to reaching them, [/i:2ph2owe6]"but, supposing the rogues among us can refrain from committing any larcenous acts in my presence, I can and will agree to traveling with them as well. The soldier, he is as I would expect of too many soldiers, disciplined, but only so that he may be able to serve as an obedient dog to the orders of a superior. He lacks discipline of the mind and heart, that would allow him to function on his own, and make sound choices. The assassin, should have been handed to the nearest authorities of the Law, not let go, though I can and will respect your choice of mercy. If she should try to visit death upon us again, may Tien Lung have pity on her, if I am the target. What I do agree most upon, is a need of a plan, cohesion of a team, and leadership, though among so varied a group, I wonder if a sometime general of my Lord's soldiers, I should be the tar that binds you all together inthe cohesion of a team. True, none of you know me well, tough for that very same reason, none of you can honestly say you've any knowledge to support thinking me unfit. The word likely means naught to any of you, but 'Bushido' is what I have that the rest of you, do not."

[i:2ph2owe6]Before giving too much pause, he looks directly toward Veraka, [/i:2ph2owe6]"You seem best able to council the angry soldier, convince him to heed my advice, lessons, and tests, and I shall teach him this discipline he has not had yet, a discipline of course, I can teach to him, on the road. I am no master of my path, but I doubt I can send summons for my Dragon Clan Sensei, in suitable time to engage this quest, so I would have to suffice."
Agmasek (Shadow Dragon, Illusionist, Shadow Mage)
Alternative Characters: Yonmei and Renji Kitsuki (Kitsune Rogues [Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide]),
and their Grandfather, Shiru Kitsuki
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

"Bushido?" Lothir's head swiftly whips around to face the stranger. "I know something of it. There is an empire of elven clans on my home world whose warriors practice the art you mentioned. I met a woman from there, and though she did not study it herself, she did tell me a little about it. A noble and honorable practice it is, too," He nods, giving the corvid stranger a fair imitation of the traditional bow.

"You're right about one thing, we DO need a leader. I didn't want to say it, but since this is sort of my quest- and Onix, it's yours too, in a way, but mine more so because it is something that I have wanted for a very long time- I suppose it would have to be me. Or perhaps Luaxena, if anyone objects to my leading. The truth is, I've never WANTED to lead anyone- if I did, I'd have taken my place at my father's side as ruler of my homeland. But I suppose it was inevitable that I'd end up in a position of authority eventually- it's what I was trained for. But if anyone disagrees or has a better suggestion, I understand, and truthfully, I'd welcome it. And since it's been asked, I DO have a plan- I'm just still working on it, so I'm not quite ready to divulge it yet. But it will be ready before we get there, don't worry about that."

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Bushido; an honorary code of conduct that many find very hard to follow. You will find that many a paladin consider this to be a base to which their codes of honor are formed. The core behind my own Honor similar in many respects to Bushido, but alas, you are right, warrior, I do not plan on journeying with this group. My duties to my family call me elsewhere."

Veraka, hearing the tengu samurai speaking to everyone and had to nod in agreement; it was when the samurai spoke directly to him that his attention was caught.

"I can only give him words that he considers to be truly meaningful; for as a soldier like him, what you might find, follower of Bushido, that his way of thinking is very similar to what you're intending to teach him. However, what you said, the discipline, I believe is what he's truly in need of. Regardless, I shall inform him of your offer to instruct him."

With that said, the aasimar turns afoot, and with Palax behind him, finally strides into the Inn.

Onix turns about, and follows a now-much-older looking Zarae downstairs, and nearly out the door when Veraka walks in before him, snatches the clone's arm and drags him over to his position.

"Alright, my friend; outside, the tengu warrior is willing to instruct you in the discipline of his warrior ways."

"Bushido: the way was not forgotten from where I come from either. Part of the training I received was through marital arts, parts of which were directly descended from the ways that the samurai warriors of our world trained in."

Veraka was slightly taken aback by the clone's words, but then realized that the clone was still from a completely different world.

"Very well, my friend; but he is willing to instruct in the discipline of his way, something which both he and I feel that you would be well suited for learning," as Veraka said this, he stared into the clone's crimson-glowing eyes, and nodded towards the doorway.

Onix merely returned the nod and proceeded out the Inn's door. Looking around he found himself staring at the samurai warrior, whom he gave a solemn nod to, and then proceeded over to Lothir.
"So have we decided on how we're gonna go about this, or what?"
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

[i:33ydw0gk] OOC- No-one say anthing. ;)[/i:33ydw0gk][/size:33ydw0gk]

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"LiNeee you're overreacting, please... You can't expect us to be pulled across the country with you! Phoebey is only a child!"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] Bella yelled furiously, throwing the bridle she had been wearing against an oak tree; wooden chips splintering off and jetting into the stream. Phoebey looked over to the black haired elf and snorted; [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkred:33ydw0gk]"I'm not a child! You are just extremely ancient!"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] She retorted with narrowed eyes. LiNeee held a hand up to silence them; her eyes now perfect crimson orbs that flashed sinisterly towards each girl. That attempt failed as Bella snapped her hand up and hit LiNeee's out of the air, a snarl ripping up her small throat and tearing between two small fangs that now protruded from her top gum; [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"listen!"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] She cried, pushing the girl up against the oak her bridle had hit not too long ago.

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"You aren't in charge of anything but yourself! And you can't even control that. You have no home, no family left; no friends- ya killed all them. You know why Phoebey and I are along with you, and that's only [b:33ydw0gk]one[/b:33ydw0gk] reason!"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] She yelled into the now teary LiNeee's face. [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"Straighten yourself up,"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] she began in a cooler voice; [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"because you are losing everything you ever had a chance of having. Everything LiNeee! You are pathetic."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk]

LiNeee sucked in a deep breath, her shoulders crumpling and her knee's now extremely wobbely, she had made such a huge mistake; how much she wanted to help these crazy children of the underworld; or the underdark. Her head tilted forwards- allowing those crystallised tears to drop onto the earthen floor.

[i:33ydw0gk]"How do I set it straight now?"[/i:33ydw0gk] She asked.

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"The only way that's right, Li. You say sorry, and you join along for the ride quietly. No more dramatic scenes, and for petesakes; leave that Onix fella alone- he doesn't need your crap."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk]

At that, LiNeee felt a small twinge of hurt; maybe even self hatred at the clones' name, she sniffed and lifted a hand to wipe off the tears, nodding subtly. She felt Bella's hands drop from her shoulders, and the small sound of flapping wings; and when she looked up- both Bella and Phoebey had gone. LiNeee leant forwards off the tree, wiped the bark off her cloak and began backtracking towards the Inn; she hoped they were still there, because if they weren't she would be lost.

In her head she began to create the way to apologise; would she get straight into it, or ask to talk with someone? Maybe Lothir... As LiNeee hit the sides of the clearing- she knew [i:33ydw0gk]exactly[/i:33ydw0gk] who she needed to talk to.
[i:33ydw0gk]Leuxana.[/i:33ydw0gk]
She took a deep breath and walked towards the girl; waiting for a small opportunity as to where she could fit the small words in she needed to; [i:33ydw0gk]"Lady Leuxana, could I bother you for a quick word..."[/i:33ydw0gk] She whispered when the moment popped up; and waited desperately for the answer.

[u:33ydw0gk]Phoebey and Bella:[/u:33ydw0gk]

Phoebey swung low over the tree's, her feathered wings extending out nearly half a metre each side. Her small beak opened as she turned her head to address Phoebey; [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"I can't believe her."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] Her voice shook with the anger she couldn't push down, the small owl beside her; a much small one than herself, spiralled in the air and gave a pathetic sort of [i:33ydw0gk]hoot[/i:33ydw0gk], than said; [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkred:33ydw0gk]"not everything will be peachy, Bells. We just have to get through it the best we can."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] The small girl was so innocent, even in an aviary form; which in turn made Bella quake with laughter.
[color=darkblue:33ydw0gk][i:33ydw0gk]"Come on,"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] She said with a beaky smile as she dipped out of the air, wings tucking into the sides of a small body and small spindy legs extending out infront; her small claws clinging to the side of the roof of the Inn as she landed, her wings flying out either side as she stopped herself, before they settled back to her sides.

Phoebey came in shortly after- below; [i:33ydw0gk]"Lady Leuxana, could I bother you for a quick word."[/i:33ydw0gk] From LiNeee...

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"Progress..."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] Bella hissed, looking down at the Drowess cloaked in black with ivory hair that hung at her waist, the small cut that lined her high-cheek boned face. Bella felt guilty for that; [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"I made her bleed,"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] she whispered, appalled with herself as she saw the way LiNeee swayed on the spot, the hit Bella had shot at her hand had actually hit the girl in the face. [i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"And I thought SHE over-reacted. Goddess, what have I turned into."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk]

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkred:33ydw0gk]"An owl?"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] Phoebey offered, sticking her small tongue out the side of her beak and tilting her head. Bella frowned and rolled her eyes. (Perfect picture - [url=http://geekman.com/images/funny-picture ... g:33ydw0gk]Click.[/url:33ydw0gk] )

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkblue:33ydw0gk]"You never fail to humiliate me, especially in public."[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] Bella told Phoebey as she bent forwards and pushed off the roof, extending her wings and soaring downwards to a waiting tree branch; her eyes narrowing as she waited to hear Leuxana's answer.

[i:33ydw0gk][color=darkred:33ydw0gk]"Try walking with yourself,"[/i:33ydw0gk][/color:33ydw0gk] Phoebey chortled as Bella took off, her form enshrouding as she transformed into a larger, more cunning bird. An eagle. Brown body and white chest; she was a beauty. Also hungry as she peered around the clearing for a healthy looking mouse or rat.

[i:33ydw0gk][center:33ydw0gk][ I promise, there will be no more drama, or craziness. I realised what I've been doing, and truthfully, I hadn't had a clue. So I apologise, and hope you all forgive me and allow my three crazed girls back into the play. Lil <3 ][/i:33ydw0gk][/center:33ydw0gk][/size:33ydw0gk]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

The bard looks at Onix with a devious grin. "Oh, I've got everything we need. It took a bit of haggling for some of it, but there's another cart waiting for us at the entrance. Oh, and i ran into a friend that I think you'll want to meet- he just MIGHT remind you of someone!" he chuckles, and nods to the clone. "You see, the tricky part is actually getting past the city gates. Now, if this city is anything like the ones back home, there will be patrols and scouts long before we ever reach the gates. In other words, they'll know we're coming before we ever get close. So we have to LOOK the parts we're going to be playing."

He grins, and gives Onix a conspiratorial look. "Now, since you're basically a soldier born, your part won't be too hard- just act like a guard, and for heaven's sake, don't talk around drow unless Luaxena, Zarae, or I ask you something. Lesser races- meaning anyone not drow- don't have many rights down there, so it'll look suspicious if you act too familiar or like an equal." He pauses, then starts to pace a little, glancing to Onix every few steps to be certain he is following his train of thought.

"Now, I picked up some simple but hard to find items to 'sell', and some 'costumes' for a few simple acts, because drow are frequently bored and want something new and different to enjoy- like new spectacles. Dance outfits for the ladies, the minotaur can act as a strong-man, to which end I picked up some things for him to bend, lift, or break for strength demos, and- well, you get the idea. The important part is that as long as we look like what we claim to be, no one will pay too much attention. I even have a few boards for a make-shift stage, and some treats and special delicacies that we can sell, For one thing, the sort of places we'll be hanging out in will have lots of folks wandering the streets, and some of them will be curious about new things."

He looks over at him again, and gives him a smirk. "You follow so far? Now, we can work out the details along the way, but the simple cover is the best. A small band of traveling merchant/entertainers, with foreign goods to offer, and a few diversions to entertain the bored and the young. Granted, these might seem a bit tame compared to most of what they see every day, but the idea is to get them interested in what we're showing, and then from there, look for the ones who are frustrated, dissatisfied, and looking for something different. Those will be the ones we talk to."

Luexena Deana
Regular

Post by Luexena Deana »

[i:emjwjwt4]Oh, I do not object to your leading, Lothir.[/i:emjwjwt4] The young priestess grinned slightly, showing a glimpse of her white teeth between the full dark lips of hers. Her expression turned mirthful. [i:emjwjwt4]I am fully capable of letting others lead, and trust me, my ego is not suffering at all. I might weep for a night-two, but that's all.[/i:emjwjwt4] Clearly she was jesting, needing a bit of relief after the previous tension and stress. [i:emjwjwt4]Be warned though. As soon as you "become my consort", I am going to pay you back.[/i:emjwjwt4] A soft melodious chuckle escaped her. [i:emjwjwt4]It's a joke, of course, brother. I should put my armor oh--- [/i:emjwjwt4]

Pausing as she heard LiNeee addressing her, Luexena tensed up vaguely, bracing herself before she turned and looked to her sister in faith. [i:emjwjwt4]You really do not need to call me a Lady, sister.[/i:emjwjwt4] Spotting the cut, she took out a pure-white hankerchief to wipe LiNeee's face, should the drowess allow that touch, a quiet prayer was whispered after to clot the wound and heal it without a trace. [i:emjwjwt4]I am not above you and you're not beneath me even if the Goddess grants me a bit different role in my servitude to Her.[/i:emjwjwt4] The priestess' face softened some as she forced herself to relax now, hoping it would be a peace offer from LiNeee's side. [i:emjwjwt4]But please, speak up. Unless you'd prefer somewhere more private?[/i:emjwjwt4]
LiNeee-niss'xae
Maid
Maid

Post by LiNeee-niss'xae »

[quote:1olkkf0x]Pausing as she heard LiNeee addressing her, Luexena tensed up vaguely, bracing herself before she turned and looked to her sister in faith. You really do not need to call me a Lady, sister. Spotting the cut, she took out a pure-white hankerchief to wipe LiNeee's face, should the drowess allow that touch, a quiet prayer was whispered after to clot the wound and heal it without a trace. I am not above you and you're not beneath me even if the Goddess grants me a bit different role in my servitude to Her. The priestess' face softened some as she forced herself to relax now, hoping it would be a peace offer from LiNeee's side. But please, speak up. Unless you'd prefer somewhere more private? [/quote:1olkkf0x]

LiNeee forced a small smile as Leuxana turned towards her, perhaps to show that she was not here to start an arguement. [i:1olkkf0x][color=blue:1olkkf0x]"You really do not need to call me a Lady, sister."[/i:1olkkf0x][/color:1olkkf0x] The priestess said, withdrawing a white handkerchief and advanced to wipe LiNeee's cheek. The younger drowess found herself leaning into the offer, her cheek nestling within Leux's hand. She needn't hear the whispered prayer to know that the priestess would heal it aswel. LiNeee gave a sweet chuckle; [i:1olkkf0x]"you don't fit into the Lord category, sister,"[/i:1olkkf0x] she tried, cracking a large grin to the other girl, tilting her head down, her eyes dropping to the ground. [i:1olkkf0x]"I would like it to be, privately. Only if you wouldn't mind,"[/i:1olkkf0x] she added, lifting her eyes to look for any decline in Leux's, she then turned sideways, gesturing towards the side of the clearing; if Leuxana agreed, she could lead the way.

Over head, the large white owl tucked its wings into its side once again and looked onwards at LiNeee at Leuxana, straining to catch the words; though of course missing every single one as it picked up everything else. The hawk however; now safely on the back of a very packed cart; listened on intently- [i:1olkkf0x][color=darkred:1olkkf0x]"You know, you are really ugly for an owl."[/i:1olkkf0x][/color:1olkkf0x] Phoebey told Bella, corking her head to the side and dropping down into the carts' driver seat, there she pecked around for any nibblies, hoping Lothir wouldn't spot her.

[i:1olkkf0x][color=darkblue:1olkkf0x]"Thankyou for enlightening me,"[/i:1olkkf0x][/color:1olkkf0x] Bella said irritably, swooping down into the brush to catch a rogue mouse; seemed the girls were a little...[i:1olkkf0x]Peckish..[/i:1olkkf0x]
Li Neena~

Aster zhah l''dalharil d''Draeval
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

"Remind me of someone, ehh? Like who?" Onix replies with a question of his own, though he's grinning nonetheless.

The clone then continues on to say "So don't speak unless spoken to, and follow orders. Doesn't sound much different than what I did in my former life, so shouldn't be too hard."

"Hmm, so me playing the guard. Though I've never been one much for 'cupcake' duty, as we call back home, I'll play that. I suppose what with me being a guard and what not, it'll be easier to keep a low profile."

When the bard, finished his last statement, Onix shrugged and replied "if it gets the mission done, then I'm not one to complain. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, my opinion counts for nothing down there, so. . . "
Characters:

Veraka

Onix